Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round One Thread [Locked/Updated April 22 7:33 PM] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:07 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB turned her head to see Psy "More like stared at. I really wish they'd just finish this up, I have a task to finish up."
She scuffed her shoes against the floor, bored, and stared back at the officers.

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:09 pm
"I got things to do. I don't need to be here. So where were you when the shot was fired?" Psy asks BB.  

Intergalactic StarDust

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Alex walks over to all of them to address them.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Alex, I run the city morgue. I apologize for having to keep you here. The head of the police will address you shortly. I am going to try to fill you in for those of us with clean consciences. -peers along the row of gaians- -insert round 1 day 1 plot here-
So I hope you now understand what has happened. "
The head of police steps up to the crowd of 11 gaians.
"Right now we have each of your contact information, you are going to be able to go back to your homes since it is late in about 15 mins. I suggest you take my advice and not leave town for any reason. We have all the town exits guarded from now until we find out what the hell went on around here."
He is called from the front desk.
"Please excuse me"
Alex gives a shy nod to the group and leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Flappert's eyes get heavy as he decides to take a nap.

[[Be back soon, guys. Have irl stuff to attend to.]]

Rubican

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 pm
"Well, there go my plans to do shrooms and drive under the influence. Damn, inn't thus gonna be a knee slapper?" Psy smirks to the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:14 pm

User Image

"I was lurking behind a tree. Gold falls from it every so often, so it's a nice way to gather up money to get a salad or something. That, and I can read in peace. To be honest, I didn't even see anything. I heard a shot, then suddenly I was rounded up with everyone" She waved her hand "And brought here. It's really irritating. I need to finish something up by tomorrow too. With this in the way, I don't know if I'll make it in time..." She drifted off when listening to Alex. She frowned, drumming her fingers against the book by her side. There was a chance some one in the room was the killer. She looked at Psy "So, how 'bout you? Where were you when the shot was fired?"

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Pesci-Alettati

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:17 pm
Pesci looked back up. "I wasn't even paying attention--'was laying in the grass watching a plane. I...kind of have a small attention span." He grinned embarrassedly. "Then there was a gunshot and someone was dead, and now I'm here." He shrugged. Not allowed to leave the city? Not too big a deal, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm
Psy smirked.
"'bout to go skinny dipping in the pools. There gonna open them up soon, I here. I just wanted a sneak preview. Why do you think I have this floaty? Anyway, I was about to take off my shirt when the shot was fired. Knowing the popo would come, I put my shirt back on and hid behind a bush."  

Intergalactic StarDust

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:21 pm
Note: 15 Mins = until before next plot update tomorrow night you will leave the station.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Psy frowned. A look formed on her face, like something told her she had to leave.
"I gotta blow this Popsicle stand." She stood and brushed herself off. Strideing up to one of the cops, she mutter something and turned.
Giving a salute to the group, she said "See ya."
[I have to go. Sorry! I'll be back tommorrow.]  

Intergalactic StarDust

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:24 pm
The cops seemed to argue with her, she couldnt leave yet. One of them ran after her and made her sit back down. They were ordered that no one could leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 pm

User Image

"Yeah, I was kindof wondering about the floaty..." BB mentioned, though she was a fine one to talk, she supposed. She sat back in her chair and looked around the room at the other gaians. She had noticed maybe two of them in the park, no one had drawn any real attention though. The stories didn't seem too far fetched, but BB was horrible at reading people. She sighed, the killer may even be staying silent right now for all she knew.

((Bye :3

Alex, k n.n ))

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:26 pm
Crashing though the door. Calisto comes to realise that she's late. "Not again!" Her brief case flys out of her hands and hits a chair. Bursting open files fly every. A glit of silver shows in the pile of papers as she scoops them up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:27 pm
Pesci tried hard, but he couldn't help but smirk at Psy's attempt to escape. "I wouldn't mess with these guys."

Quite a few people haven't even said anything yet... he thinks.  

Pesci-Alettati

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm

User Image

BB watches Calisto burst through the door. She holds her hand up in greeting "Hi." she says mildly, slightly curious as to what the brief case was for, and what the silver thing in it was.

User Image

Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces