Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[CLASS] Protective Magic and Shields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever used protective magic?
  Yes!
  no...
View Results

yukina_youkai

Fashionable Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:14 pm
Thank you, Ms.Lillet!I should be able to do that!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm
Beatrice_McDumples
A bad spirit?!? Ms. Holocaust! You should probably try to get rid of it immidiatly! Bad spirits can cause depression and other problems. Im not an expert at dispelling spirits, but I think you could try to cast in away by doing a spell. Try looking at the topic Demon Dispelling, in the forum. I think people commented on how to get rid of unwanted spirits.

That's part of the problem... So much of my energy is jumbled. The reason I have a hard time with this is the scattering of my energy. I really need help with it. I'm reading a book on protective magick, and basically I need to work on a lot of psychic healing, if you will.

It's just so hard without any help from someone in person. I have a friend with a worse problem. Yeah, we have a bad hand spiritually. But I'm trying to shake it off. I want to shake it off before they try to put me on anti-depressants. I already know that it feeds off of anger; I can feel it most during times when something is bothering me, and then it will stoke my anger so that I'll actually start yelling at my boyfriend for no reason, and feel myself hating him and wanting to verbally abuse him until he cries... And no, it's not menstrually related xP

So yeah. That's most of the reason I wanted to take this class. I figure step one is finding my center and protecting myself.....

I have seen that thread. I'll do more digging smile  

Rainbow Holocaust

Devil_Heart_Cry

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:44 pm
Rainbow Holocaust
Beatrice_McDumples
A bad spirit?!? Ms. Holocaust! You should probably try to get rid of it immidiatly! Bad spirits can cause depression and other problems. Im not an expert at dispelling spirits, but I think you could try to cast in away by doing a spell. Try looking at the topic Demon Dispelling, in the forum. I think people commented on how to get rid of unwanted spirits.

That's part of the problem... So much of my energy is jumbled. The reason I have a hard time with this is the scattering of my energy. I really need help with it. I'm reading a book on protective magick, and basically I need to work on a lot of psychic healing, if you will.

It's just so hard without any help from someone in person. I have a friend with a worse problem. Yeah, we have a bad hand spiritually. But I'm trying to shake it off. I want to shake it off before they try to put me on anti-depressants. I already know that it feeds off of anger; I can feel it most during times when something is bothering me, and then it will stoke my anger so that I'll actually start yelling at my boyfriend for no reason, and feel myself hating him and wanting to verbally abuse him until he cries... And no, it's not menstrually related xP

So yeah. That's most of the reason I wanted to take this class. I figure step one is finding my center and protecting myself.....

I have seen that thread. I'll do more digging smile

Hmm... Protective magic will help you keep the spirits away from you, but I don't know if it can dispell them... Have you ever made a wicca circle to do magic in? Most wiccans do it all the time. Maybe you should cast a circle and try to summon the god or goddess to help you get rid of this spirit. Remember, casting a circle takes a lot of work, and you must do it with care. Please keep digging. I will also try to find an answer to your problem. :] 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:09 pm
some thing you may be able too do is charge an item or peice of jewelry that may help nothing is needed for it i hade my own demon like stalking and doing stuff to me and if you do it it may be able to rrepel set demon it only takes a few min ites and it works like forming a shield ............ but with its own differences........im not realy good at explaing it but i still tough one of my friends how to do a simple but sometimes power full charge..........
ok then first ground your self with the jewely tto be charged in your power hand. you wont need to be using any/ much of your on energy you are gunna let your body become a channal for the energys around you the energys of nature. in a quite area center your self relax, close your eyes...... gather energy from around you feel it flow through you alow it to flow freely trough you be consumed by the energy then when you feel the energy let the energy flow through your power hand and into the jewelry do not alow the enrgy to become fixated into it draw the energy back through the other and then back through your power hand into it get it flowling in a cycle to first purify it removing any negitve energys flowing through it and alow the negitiv enrgys to leave you body this may take a minite or two.......once done stop the flow of the energy let it leave you body and to become replenished in the earth .......... gather the energy back and foucus the energy around the item flowing around in a counter clockwise motion let it act as shield for it keeping outside energys from reaching it. keep it flowling for a while then see if you sort of compress energys in it within the "core" of it but when you are think of the reasoand the purpose of charging it to repel th demon and act as a permenet shield for you preventing negitive energys reaching you . compress the energys focus the energys in it........... you will know when you are done by the "feel" of it ............. not only will it be new but you will feel new and beter...............i know it sounds long but it only takes about five minutes to do....... keep it with you always and after charged do not alow any body to touch it for there energy may"contaminate"it you may want to re charge it every onc in a while............. and i think nthat is it ........... i know i prob missed some thing so feel free to ask me about it  

Enemy of Oz

Dangerous Lover

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

XxsinicalxX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:01 pm
ms. beatrice .. umm.. i have a question .. wat if ur color dat can only describe u b black??? but wat if like ms. holocast says a bad spirit is round u isnt bringing up blck energy a bad thing around the spirit??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 am
Ahh! Hello everyone, and sorry for my long absence!! But now to wicca!

Okay now mrs.Sinical, Black hmm? Black can be a very strong or weak color. Black can mean being absolutely sure of yourself. Or it could be a way to hide your inner emotions. Now, about your spirit question, I'm not so sure about what your asking.  

Devil_Heart_Cry

Devil_Heart_Cry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:08 am
Alrighty! Now that you have some basic shielding, I will teach you about Healing magic. Healing magic is all about collecting energy in a spot(you should remember that I taught this!) with the intent to heal.

Okay, Try this. First, Raise energy. Now imagine the energy flowing to your dominent hand this time. Keep it there until it feels warm and comfortable. Now imagine that it has healing powers. Feel the need to help something or someone you love. Whatever you do, make sure you achieve that healing intent. Now for the color. I imagine that my healing magic is green. Green to me makes a great color for healing because it can symbolize plantlife, or re-growing. I would chose a light color like a green, yellow, light blue, or pink. No deep colors for now. (like a blood red) Deep colors arn't bad, but you might get confused on the healing intent if you are thinking about a blood red color. The point to this is to get you in the mood to help, be it yourself or others. oh! Rmember to ground when you are done to release excess energy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:34 pm
can we imagine da healing color as white?  

XxsinicalxX

Devil_Heart_Cry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:34 pm
oh yes! White is a nice choice. White may or may not even be a color. It is simply the absence of light. Yes, white would be a great choice because then you may be able to focus more on your healing then worrying about imagining a color.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 am
Quote:
I really need help with blocking my mind so no one cane read it except those I allow to. I have sat down and meditated and imagined building the walls. But the people I live with get by them w/o a problem. It really bothers me.

Vampira DeLioncourt

Lalea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 am
I have trouble controlling my gift even with meditation can anyone help me get control of my powers  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:54 am
Okay now. Vampira, Your family probably can get through you walls because they know you on a very personal level. When making your walls, try to imagine that you are building them with a material that your family can't break through. Add things that they dont like to the design of your walls to keep them out.

Now, Lalea. Maybe you should try to imagine that there is a cage or barrier around your power. (wherever you think that is.) 3nodding  

Devil_Heart_Cry

Lalea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:57 am
thanks I will try that  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 pm
Beatrice_McDumples
oh yes! White is a nice choice. White may or may not even be a color. It is simply the absence of light. Yes, white would be a great choice because then you may be able to focus more on your healing then worrying about imagining a color.

TO add my 2 bits worth, mrgreen white is very effective, for healing in specific, White with gold flecks (this depends on one's visualization abilities to acheive) does work better than just white, at least this is what I and a few others I know have come realization of..  

Nomek

Devil_Heart_Cry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:44 am
remember, if you have ANY questions, feel free to ask me. 3nodding  
*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items