Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ^-~ Anime/Manga Planet ~-^
Manga! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like manga?
  Yes!
  It depends on the genre and/or storyline...
  No; I prefer novels/nonfiction books.
  I haven't tried reading manga yet, but I will!
  Never tried, never will.
  What's a manga? (me: I will define it for you! PM me)
  No; I hate reading anything. Mangas, novels, whatever. (me: ...)
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am
I can see that. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:47 pm
Otulissa
Hehe, really? XD;; I like Yaoi stuff...but not ALL yaoi. Same goes for shippings. It all depends one whether or not it 'hits me.' I guess I ship a variety of shippings. xD;; I ship L x Light together.

OMG! biggrin Raito and Lawliet are simply adorable together. heart I know of some really great fanfictions with them together, if you'd like to read them. heart

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 am
Yay! biggrin Do you ship anybody in FMA? I ship Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye. (Royai)

But that's it. XD I am ignoring the canons, such as Hughes and his wife, LOL.

I kind of like Sheska and Winry...but I don't ship them together. Even though I finished everything. XD I might ship them though. Eventually. Even though I finished the show, I can STILL convert. Hehe. If you ship them, you can attempt to convert me. It won't be hard, since I already think they're cute lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:05 pm
let's get back to manga! lolz..

has anyone read Sakura Taisen? I've only read book1, but it's cool  

SunnyNights

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 am
No, sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:21 am
I love manga and anime. i like almost all kinds. Anime my favorite is Inuyasha and then comes full metal alchemist. But they don't play full metal alchemist much anymore. Anyone know a place where I can watch it.  

jarecea

Agent Dez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:59 am
I happen to love reading manga although my younger sister tends to scold me for reading ecchi manga. sweatdrop lol

She did however find these two amazing websites that have scanlations of a lot of different manga. Since we don't have a lot of money to spend on manga we rarely ever buy it but with these sites we can know go ahead and read the manga and go back when we have the money and buy it to support the author of the series.

www.onemanga.com

www.mangafox.com

If you haven't heard of these let me know what you think. I hope it helps out any manga fans that find themselves in a similar situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:04 am
Otulissa
Yay! biggrin Do you ship anybody in FMA? I ship Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye. (Royai)

But that's it. XD I am ignoring the canons, such as Hughes and his wife, LOL.

I kind of like Sheska and Winry...but I don't ship them together. Even though I finished everything. XD I might ship them though. Eventually. Even though I finished the show, I can STILL convert. Hehe. If you ship them, you can attempt to convert me. It won't be hard, since I already think they're cute lol.

I heart Roy&Ed. whee

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 am
Jarecea: Wow, Inuyasha was my first anime! And FMA was my second. XD

And Agent Dez: I usually borrow mangas from the library, so that's where I read most of mine. Hm...but there's websites? smile That's cool.

And, sorry Stardrifter-chan, but there's no luck in you converting me to Royed. XD Sheswin maybe. But no Royed. Ever. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:31 am

That's quite alright. I don't want to convert you; I just wanted to let my OBSESSIVNESS be known to all those unfortunate souls who never thought of the pairing and might like it. whee heart

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:34 am
Hmph. razz What other shippings do you like in FMA? xD You could try to convert me into something non-Royed. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:42 am

I'm not really interested in anything beyond that, unfortunately. Sorry! sweatdrop I'm not really into yuri either, so I'm not a fan of Winry&Scieszka.

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

wiingz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:43 pm
A good site for online manga is also
http://www.anime-eden.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Here's one:

[ Bleach Exile ]

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:30 am
Talon StarDrifter

I'm not really interested in anything beyond that, unfortunately. Sorry! sweatdrop I'm not really into yuri either, so I'm not a fan of Winry&Scieszka.
Oh. xD You don't like Yuri? I like practically anything, if it appeals. XD

I think Winry/Scieszka is cute, but I don't SHIP them. It's fairly hard to get me to ship something, because I think it through carefully before it becomes official. XD Don't ask. I'm just really...stable with these things. XD  
^-~ Anime/Manga Planet ~-^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff