Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 pm
I have 1st gens of everything sweatdrop

The Biancamella is really gorgeous, but as for me, I won't be prancing around in a pink corset any time soon neutral

I really like the design on all of them, but nothing really stands out as a favorite yet. For 10$ I'm expecting great things from the Herme's (hopefully... probably... maybe... )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:31 pm
Karma v2

The Biancamella is really gorgeous, but as for me, I won't be prancing around in a pink corset any time soon neutral

I really like the design on all of them, but nothing really stands out as a favorite yet. For 10$ I'm expecting great things from the Herme's (hopefully... probably... maybe... )

Ahhh I think you'd look pretty cute in a corset. Wink wink. Your lucky to have all frist gens!! I have 2 but thats pretty good.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 pm
supercalisto
Karma v2

Ahhh I think you'd look pretty cute in a corset. Wink wink. Your lucky to have all frist gens!! I have 2 but thats pretty good.

Think so, huh? User Image

I'd put it on for teh lolz, but I've got it tied up in a trade for avi art ><  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:50 pm
Ahhh no fun!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zlitchy

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:39 am
User Image
I have them all as first gen... well I'm a compulsive collector, lolz. My favorite is hard to tell... I like them all a bit

I like the Tama's Basket, Pora Ice, Hermes' Moon, Orindae and Alruna's Rose
The Dionaesil and Enchanted Book look promising too.
I think my favorite would be the DandiiDooDad Spore and the Biancamella tough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:41 am
I seem to have lousy luck with my choices.
I bought:
Corallus Egg - total dud IMO (total waste of $$)
Tama's Basket - wound up being ok but all the early poses stunk
Pantheracorax Agate - another total dud
Biancamella - DEF. my fav so I did get 1 right
Drome Egg - dud so far ...

didn't buy: Pora Ice, Hermes Moon (so cute but not sure I'd use any of the poses but obviously would have been a good investment compared to duds I did buy!) Dandiidoodad (sp?) Spore or (which I had one!), Orindae (really interested to see if it becomes something worthwhile)

I have a Dionaesil and Enchanted book that I am hoping for better luck with. Let's hope I don't jinx these 2 items xp  

daisybug

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:37 pm
i can't remember what gen fausto i have but i do . . .

i also have a 6th and 8th generation hermes moon . . . i found out that the autumni (current 6th gen as of 04/23/08.) and up to the current 1st gen can overlap if you choose a form that you simply click and it's on, and then a form that you click then choose which hand holds it . . . so you can have multiple bunnies by doing that nifty trick . . . and multiple sash things

i also have a first gen alruna's rose . . .
i love the moon most . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:47 pm
Razin Frostdrake
i can't remember what gen fausto i have but i do . . .

i also have a 6th and 8th generation hermes moon . . . i found out that the autumni (current 6th gen as of 04/23/0 cool and past can overlap if you choose a form that you simply click and it's on and a form that you click then choose which hand holds it . . . so you can have multiple bunnies by doing that nifty trick . . . and multiple sash things

i also have a first gen alruna's rose . . .
i love the moon most . . .

hey frost drake glad to see you here!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm
I own all the evolving items, but not all 1st gen.

I sold my Hermes 1st gen for 500K and bought a 4th for 100K.

I traded my 1st gen Faust to a friend when it went to "My Little Pony" stage cause she loves My little Pony.

The rest are spread all over my group.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:08 pm
Biancamella. Owning one will teach you to spell it, somehow. I own two. Evolve dammit so I can have the final evolution already.

I also have Hermes Moon and Fausto. I still heart it after all the "wth, a sword?!". I think its a good ending. People need to watch more sailor moon. =P Magical horse coming out of a magical object then turning into a weapon? Seesh, that's so anime. /soapbox.

I had a pora bear but sold it. I only like one or two poses and the rest weren't exciting enough to keep around.  

Hydro

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Let's see...

I own eight. I'm a cash shop whore. razz

1st gen Pora Ice, Dandiidoodadd (or how ever you spell it), Tama's basket, Corallus Egg, Pantheracorax Agate, Drome egg, Enchanted book and Alruna Rose. I ended up selling my Aquatica and few other things to get the first gen of the rose. It's my favorite one so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:00 pm
-squee-
The mini Hermes wings are sooooooooo pretty o_oI want them now!
Booo! another week without the Book evolving sad

Eriwain
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:14 pm
eriwain
-squee-
The mini Hermes wings are sooooooooo pretty o_oI want them now!
Booo! another week without the Book evolving sad

a tip about the hermes moon . . . you can equip multiple moons at once i currently am wearing two without it being a glitch . . . when you have the choice of holding it hold it then on the second one don't use the holding form but a click and it's instantly on form . . . and you can wear two moons at once . . . super sweet loophole . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:19 pm
biancamella's my fave too, <3333 it heart

bought it when I read the "sweet things" description, & it was what I wanted, candy!! biggrin  

Maple Blondie

Cattrain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:12 pm
Anyone else notice that the announcement this week said that the Biancamella is going to leave on March 30? I am hoping that is a typo, and I made a topic in the SF about it... That had better not be the real leaving date...  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff