Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sloweiser's Oasis Getaway Main Forum
(( HACKER WATCH )) YOU MUST READ THIS !!!! danger !!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Gold
  Thanks !!!
View Results

hapii xiv

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:12 am
i would definitely be careful nex time.. i almost fell for it..  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:16 pm
lolz yea i never give any one my password for anything less it,s my password for my photobuket so my bestfriends an my gf can see wat i look like lolz.  

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:20 pm
lolz yea hackers r asses i have a friend who hacks only other hackers for fun cuz they annoy her but she dosn,t even use gaia anymore lolz.also i neevr give my password for anything less it,s when i give my best friends an my gf my user an pass for photobuket an only photobuket nothing else cuz i don,t wanna get hcked nor can i afford to lose my acount on gaia cuz it,s the noly way i ever get to see my friends or even talk to them. emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:21 pm
also sorry bout the cussing. sweatdrop lolz  

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

InuYokaiDog

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:50 am
i got hacked but i dont kno by who!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:17 pm
InuYokaiDog
i got hacked but i dont kno by who!!!
thats why you gotta watch it sum ppl will hack u withoiut iu evbe knowing it they will frigin change ur pass an hcak u it,s annoying my friend had that happen to her once she neevr gave anyone her passan then one day sum hacker changed her pass an stole her acount an she had to make a new one i hate hackerz they r annoying meh can,t fight cuz it,s just stupid an childish to fight.  

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

sloweiser
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:17 pm
Some people don't make strong passwords !!! I have heard of people who made thier password the same as thier user name ??? Or they have in thier profile how old they are (lets say 16) and that they love volleyball, then they have made thier password (volleyball16) ??? You must make a strong password !!! It should not relate to your username or anything listed in your profile !!! ~sloweiser~  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:35 am
Yea, I try to make my password hard too, but I got hacked once and they did a stupid trade so I could see who hacked me but the profile was sent to private and I couldn't report him/her (the person was cover in blocks). Also a good password is a word that you have never seen before. I went in the dictionary to find mine, also I change it frequently! whee  

Exiee

Princesa Nancy

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:51 pm
I GOT HACKED myspace last week!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 am
5/22/08
I got the message below after filling out application to be a beta tester for the new game. Notice how it says a message from the "Admin" will be colored. If you ever recieve a message that says they are Admin, and its not colored, its fake !!! Heres the message:
"Thanks! If you're accepted into the beta test, you'll receive a private message from the admin account, which has an orange username. If anyone without a colored username contacts you to invite you into the beta test, it may be a scam. Gaia's staff and moderators will never ask for your passwordl if you receive any suspicious PMs, please click "report this PM" button."  

sloweiser
Captain

Kia Sai

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:06 pm
its so nice how your trying to protect us  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:29 pm
how can i report...som1..whose sending me wierd pictures? many people send it to me....and i don't know how to report them sweatdrop  

Jesse Eisenberg

sloweiser
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:40 pm
bugoy95
how can i report...som1..whose sending me wierd pictures? many people send it to me....and i don't know how to report them sweatdrop

If you look to the bottom left of the message your reading, you will see a red button underneath the users status bar. The red button says:
"REPORT THIS PM". ~sloweiser~  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:04 pm
new hacker/scammer
his name is Administrator.
he made a "gold generator" website.
he already hacked into the Jigsaw thing.
he's giving the website to everyone.
smartass
>.<""
please warn everyone you know  

Kia Sai

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jesse Eisenberg

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:08 pm
sloweiser
bugoy95

If you look to the bottom left of the message your reading, you will see a red button underneath the users status bar. The red button says:
"REPORT THIS PM". ~sloweiser~

ok thanks for the help..  
Sloweiser's Oasis Getaway Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas