Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm
User Image
Hope jumped, and looked around. She breathed out a sigh, and walked away from the park, her blond hair blowing behind her. She made her way out of the area and onto a sidewalk. Hope looked around and walked toward a shop. Maybe they'll know the cat.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Seymour stood as an owl, perched atop a high tree, looking over the park. Why me? Why did I have to be born so..different? He sighed. He wished somebody would take him as who he was, not how he looked. He hooted and flew down onto the park, where he forgot it was broad daylight. Humans stared at him. Crap. He thought as the kids chased after him and kicked him. He turned into a tiger and roared at them. The humans gazed in shock, and ran away. He turned into his human form, wearing jeans and a T-shirt, and without his axe. He didn't want people to think there was going to be another war....  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:31 am
"Argh!" Mirabel was pretty annoyed. "Now, I gotta go chase after 'em! I'm sure Kii knew that. The little brat..."

Myu hissed, also annoyed at her sister's actions. Myu clutched onto Mira's shoulders, and Mira jumped down from the tree, rushing toward Hope, but being silent, not wanting to startle her. Mira wondered, Maybe I shouldn't reveal myself so quickly? It might be interesting to just watch what Kii's doing...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:35 am
Seymour watched as the birds flew by. Ah.... The animals are the only creatures that accept him. He spoke in a bird's tongue to call the birds over. He smiled and continued to talk to them, having friendly conversations with each other. Seymour turned into a robin, hoping nobody noticed him speaking like a bird. He continued the conversation,and more birds came to join in.
Psh.... He thought. Aren't humans going to notice over a hundred birds cawing at one time, all different species, and there is no food on the ground? He laughed to himself.  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:40 am
User Image
Entering the shop she smiled at the baker and bought some bread. She needed it any ways. Hope sat down on one of the benches outside of the bakery and held the cat on her lap, the baker only let's customers on her benches... Patting the cats head, she looked around for anyone who knew the cat. No one seemed particularly interested, though some children cooed to the cat, pulling on their mother's hands. But as usual, the mothers had stuff to do. Everyone was always busy in this town. But happy.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Seymour said goodbye to his bird friends and turned into an incredibly small, floating orb. He floated along the rooftops, and came to the bakery.
"Ah... I love this smell..." He said to himself in the language of the ancients, which happens when he is in a form with no speak. He sniffed in all the smell he could get, transformed into a cat, jumped off the roof, and stalked inside.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:44 pm
"Mew! Meow Mew!" Kii meowed, begging for a bit of the bread. She batted at Hope playfully with a paw. "Mew!"

Mirabel rolled her eyes, and so did Myu. Kii was probably just trying to get some free food. Mirabel realized she got many stares from people on the street, considering she had a pair of furry cat ears and a tail. Perched on Mira's shoulders, Myu hissed at the bystanders rather hostilely. An old lady pitying Mirabel gave her a cloak to wear over her schoolgirl-style attire. "Thank you..." Mirabel said softly to the woman before accepting the cloak. Flipping it onto her shoulders, and pulling the cloak on, the long cloak concealed her tail, and the hood concealed her ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm
User Image
Hope grinned, taking some bread from the brown paper bag. "Cats eat bread?" She cooed, feeding it to the cat.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:57 pm
Seymour stalked in as a calico. He noticed another cat, sitting with a human.
Huh..? I wasn't expecting to see one.... He purred, hoping the owner of the building would find it 'cute' and let him in. He stalked up to the other cat, and in a cat's tounge, He spoke. "So.... Why are you here?"
Of course to humans, they only heard a few, soft, "Mew's"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:09 pm
User Image
Hope smiled at the approaching cat, it was so cute! "You want some bread too?" She asked, holding a piece out.
User Image

high tendencies

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:06 pm
He sighed to himself. He hated the way people did that. He was a cat, not a baby. He shook his head, forgetting cats didn't do that.
He sat there, and flicked his tail to the side. He walked forward to the other cat, and repeated his question.
"Why are you here?" In cats tounge.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 pm
User Image
"Don't like bread? Fine." Hope smiled, eating it herself and stroking the cat that sat on her lap. "Are you lost, too?" She asked finally, turning back to the cat with the strange behavior.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Staggering down the street, his precious longsword held limp in his right hand's grip as it was dragging across the sidewalk.

Through gazed eyes, Damon hesitates as he looks about. However whatever his brain had picked up failed to sail through the alcoholic induced fog that now coated many of his usually sharp senses. Shaking his long shaggy black hair from out in front of his eyes, a piece of Damon's brain cranked against the flow of the other inner gears.

Realizing how drunk he was, Damon staggered toward what he thought to be a mini-mart but was in fact a bakery. After a few tries to grab the door handle with his left hand, Damon finally switched his sword over from his right hand and tried for the door again, this time successfully grabbing and opening it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 am
User Image
Hope smiled, feeling the warm sun on her cheeks and warm her hair. It was so nice out with the light breeze blowing the trees and making the leaves sway. Hope yawned, it was making her sleepy. Slap, slap. The sound of dragging feet hit the sidewalk. Hope didn't bother to turn around and look, probably some little kids. Click, Clack. Hope was startled, the sound of something hard being dragged. Turning around, she saw a man. He was staggering and looked quite dazed. As he got closer, Hope frowned. Drunk already? It's barely after four! However, she watched in silence while the man tried to get the door open. Why she didn't help, she wasn't sure. He didn't notice her, and maybe it was best that way.

As the man went inside, Hope ran a hand through her hair. Some how she felt responsible for the drunk man, but didn't know why. Hope didn't know what she was doing as she did it, but sat the cat in her lap onto the bench, shooed the other away, and opened the bakery door. "Excuse me for being rude, but I think you should come out and sit." Before you knock anything over. She added mentally, motioning to the man and the bentch outside the door.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:24 am
(Thank you for a time of day, cuz that was going to be my next question... sweatdrop And I'm guessing that thats 4 in the afternoon correct?)  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff