Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Realm of Fantasy (fantasy/Intermediete) (N.A.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Ryse looked into Risa's eyes. "If you're trying to take this sword from me, you'll have to kill me for it." he said, emotionlessly. Because of his voice, he sounded heartless and cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:44 pm
She blinked, shocked at his word. "Whoa! Whoa! I'm not killer! I'm just trying to make a few gold piece's...and get this very nice sword!" She said, trying to pry his hands open. "I've never seen any sword that can cut the blade of another sword! Come on! You get another weapon!" She glared at him. Was this even worth it? It was just a sword. There were better one's out there. But this was so nice! She growled lightly, shaking her head a bit. Her orange hair flowing gently with her head movements. "Let. go." She said through gritted teeth, getting frustrated.  

Mad As The Hatter

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 pm
Ryse leaps from his horse, tearing away from Risa. He draws his sword. "Sorry, but this sword is my life. It's my only item and there's no other sword like it in existence to my knowledge. Now, if you still want it so badly..." he said, pointing the tip of the blade at Risa. His eyes remained emotionless.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 pm
Risa raised her hands up. She shook her hands a bit, laughing nervously. "Ok ok....no reason to be so hasty...." She said, shaking her head. She shrugged. "Your sword is your life...that's kind of silly, don't you think?" She asked, stepping back a bit. "I mean...there's more to life then just a sword..." She took a few more steps back. She was too young to die now. She wanted to live. And she defiantly wasn't going to let this man kill her. "I mean...it is just a sword after all...why so protective of it?" She placed her hands on her hips. "It just seems a bit silly is all..." She took a deep breath, hoping he would just drop the sword and let her go. She had never been caught before. It was so...weird...being caught. She shook lightly.  

Mad As The Hatter

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 pm
Ryse's expression doesn't change. "If there is more to life, I know not what it is. Until I find it, this sword is my life. And no one else may have it." he said to Risa.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:49 pm
Lalita strode through the night, humming a little tune. Her transmutation circle amulet was strung around her neck, and then hidden by her high-collared top. Even though Lalita was just fourteen years old, she was a very powerful alchemist. Of course, not many people knew that. Most people didn't even know she was an alchemist at all. She seemed like a normal girl.

She heard some talking, and hid behind a stand-alone maple tree, listening. A girl and a boy were talking about a sword, and life...or something. She couldn't really piece it all together. Lalita suddenly whispered to herself, "That boy must have been attacked by that girl!" The girl was obviously trying to steal his sword.

Lalita leaped out from behind the tree, with her long sword drawn. "Greetings!" she said smoothly, with a bit of hostility. To the girl, she inquired, "Were you harassing him earlier?" Even though the girl, who had fox ears and a tail, was much older than Lalita was, Lalita was brave and ignored the fact that she appeared to be pretty helpless, even with a sword.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 pm
Ryse looked at Lalita, his eyes devoid of emotions. "She requested my sword, and I gave her the conditions under which she may have it. She must kill me for it." he said, his voice, too, devoid of any emotions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:26 pm
Risa looked back at the newcomer. "What? Me? Harass? Never!" She said, sounding offended. She waved her hand in the air, ignoring Ryse for the moment. "I was just....simply...taking something...sneakily. It's not harassing if you don't bug him. But now...woe is me. I've been caught." She gave a small nervous laugh. She was cornered. Well...not really....but she was still out numbered. Two people, two swords. How was this going to work. "Now...I guess..." She said, trying to slip away from Ryse. "I'll...just...be on my merry way. Ya know? Stop wasting time and such!" She grinned sheepishly, praying she would be set free.  

Mad As The Hatter

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Ryse looks at Risa. "So, you don't want my sword this badly?" he asked, obviously not understanding.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:46 pm
Risa glared out him, pouting lightly. She folded her arms across her chest. "Well not if I have to kill you! And by the looks of things, you would kill me if I tried anything. I would like to keep my life thank you!" She shook her head, running a hand through her hair. "Are ya that clueless?" She muttered. "Let me dim it down for you. I want to live...and I'm not going to die by the hands of some little emotionless guy, alright?" She asked. Her hand waved in the air again. "I mean...I rather have someone more worthy cut me into tiny sticky pieces." She placed the hand on her hip. "Now...can I go? I don't feeling like wasting another bit of my time in your presence...All I wanted to know what all the noise was about....I mean....trying sleep and stuff...."  

Mad As The Hatter

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 pm
Ryse didn't answer, but instead sheathed his sword, called his horse to him, and continued on his way.

Meanwhile, elsewhere, Kess ran through a burnt down village. By the look of it, it hadn't been burned too long ago. She had been trailing a small group of undead for many days. She stopped to catch her breath. She sat down and pulled out a piece of bread and began eating it. This village reminded her of her home town, many years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 am
Lalita sighed, and rolled her eyes. She replied to Risa, "I know you're lying. If you were just listening to noise, you would not have tried to steal a sword! Do you have no honor? Where is your truth and nobility?!" Lalita hated thieves.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mad As The Hatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:13 am
Risa watched Ryse ride away, sticking her tongue out at him behind his back. She then looked at the girl, pouting. "Well it started out like that! I was trying to sleep in a tree and then there was this noise. So I went to go look, and he was there with that sword. And it cut a blade! I mean...it was so beautiful and powerful! I wanted it! I wasn't going to steal anything before I..." she paused, laughing. "Honour?! The honour among thief's is that we don't steal from each other, and help each other when we need it. THAT'S my honour!" She grinned. "And sweetie...If I was true and noble....I'd be six feet under right now." She sighed. "Why am I explaining myself?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:29 am
Kess looked around, still eating bread. The scent she hated the most was everywhere in the air. She hated it. She stood up and continued on her mission for the group of undead.  

Zahadrin

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:26 am
Lalita rolled her eyes, and let out a long sigh...almost sounding as if she pitied the theif. "Honour is the same with any person, thief, warrior, mage, alchemist, young, and old. You thieves have simply twisted the meaning of 'honour' to suit your own tastes." She brushed some of her long, blonde bangs out of her eyes, and flipped her blonde braid over her shoulder.

Salera, a dragoon, perched on a rocky outcropping by a cliff. Her massive, silver-black wings were folded neatly by her back, and she was perched on her legs. Her arms were holding meat, her meal.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff