Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Dancing to a Tune that Can't be Heard (Aapep and Mawi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:03 pm
Mawi Mai at first watched with asstonish ment. She had never seen a rouge move like that to her home's music. She was infact surprised. But after watching him for a bit she let the music control her like it normally did. She closed her eyes and smiled as she beated on the drum. In her mind her, this cub and the drum were the only things around.

Slowly she noticed the male slow down, as he did so did she and she ended up stoping. "Wow." She was breathless. "I've never seen anyone, out of this pride, dance like that!" She giggled and looked at the cub.

"You my friend should be part of this pride." She joked with a wide grin on her face.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:50 am
He shook himself all over, freeing up the tension, winding down after the exercise. Then, raising himself up proudly he beamed back at her.

Maybe she was right. Maybe he did belong here. Mother had always said that he'd find somewhere he belonged someday. He just never imagined it'd happen so soon. It was a shame really, if it had happened a little later down the line then maybe he could say yes. Maybe he could stay with her now.

He wriggled, feeling such a mixture of emotions that he couldn't describe it.

"I..." He paused, he felt like he had to be careful of what he said. "I'd love to stay. Maybe one day when I'm bigger I can come back and make a go of it. For now...my mother needs me and I couldn't leave her knowing that. But as long as she wants to stay in the area, maybe I can come back and see you again, before we head back out across the world."

And as if talking about her had summoned her, a distant call of a rogue lioness rolled out across the land. The growing cub flinched slightly. "Uh-oh, I'mma gonna be in trouble now." He threw Mawi another grin. "Well atleast I can tell her this is a nice pride and she shouldn't worry so much." He twitched his tail upwards and then, remembering manners, swept his front half into a bow.

"Thanks for playing your instrument, musical princess." His grin widened. "I'll come and see you again, I promise."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:56 am
Mawi Mai grinned as she looked at him. "Yes, take care of your mother first." SHe smiled. "Have fun see you later!" She called out and turned around. She too had to go home. "Bye Aapep!"

With that she turned around and started troting back home, until she heard her own mothers call. She quickly started going home with her new friend on her mind.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff