Why?
  Cause I can ;)
View Results

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:03 pm
I was bad and bought two cause they're pretty  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:58 am
I read somewhere that people are predicting the beads will become a fox. Not so sure that would be that popular unless some unusual clothing items come with it. I think the book and rose has a LOT of promise - unforunately I'd bought and an extra drome and experiment rather then the rose. redface  

daisybug

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 am
Im hoping the beads go up, i have one now so -hopes-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:36 am
I want a bead but I only got 30k and thats going to a letter. -Actually uses his evolving items-  

[Zigaroma]

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 am
Most of the evolving items seem to be a gamble. I only buy the things I really like though if it is popular enough and I have the extra cash, I will buy one to sell.

I bought the beads 'cause I like the fire sprite but I don't have an outfit to wear with it yet. I also bought a biancamella with the intention to sell but pretty pink shawl was just too nice to use. And I got to wear my angelic collar that I got in a gift box. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am
User Image

Hay I have a question noww.

About the mUltipants. Your thoughts? You think they're going up? I'm bad at the MP D:User Image

Luke Schmuke

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 pm
Luke Schmuke
User Image

About the mUltipants. Your thoughts? You think they're going up? I'm bad at the MP D:User Image

as a LONG term investment it'd be a good idea . . . but for the time being enough people bought them and there's plent in supply . . . about a year from now and at the rate of growth gaia's been through . . . who knows how high they'll get . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 pm
Luke Schmuke
User Image

I had over 1000 cash when they did that, and I wanted to buy 100 of them, but I didn't. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying The price seems to be going down, but I am sure it will go back up eventually. The only problem is that there is no way of telling when it will go up. You could just wait until the price goes up for a few days, and then buy some, but then it might go up too far. I'd say, go ahead and buy a bunch, put it in your storage, forget about them, and one day you will see them all and realize you have valuable pants.  

Cattrain

Syphirone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 am
I wanted to know something about the timing on the MP. I am quite good at pinball and got quite some armadillo pinball, pinball heads and tons of bulleyes shirt (even did an over 15million score but didn't get the pinball table) But my question is:
these items are becoming increasing popular in terms of more people are winning them and, therefore more are selling them. Trying to sell them at the lowest MP or just a bit higher than it actually is proves to be quite difficult.

I wanted to know at what time (GMT) is it best for me to time my listings to ends (something like the peak time on the MP which I don't exactly know what time it is) and at what time to start my listings (which day?).

**I apologise if this counts as necroing since the thread was already 1 day old without posts. I needed help on this specific topic and I knew the thread was there so I thought it would be a waste to start a new thread just on that.** confused  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:33 am
its all good :]
I always have my MP for a full day because if it is not sold by then it isnt sold for me. I always do a good bargain to make it sell faster although this is not the path which gets you gold. Idk  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Bowser Dz

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 am
I have finally returned from vacation morning everyone * waves*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:09 am
Oh Great Market Expert!
-lights candles and incense-
I made quite a tidy sum on the BoW and now I am left with a lot of pure. This makes me uneasy because Im likely to spend it on random commons. Can you suggest the best DI or Cash shop items to invest in?

Eriwain
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:24 am
eriwain
Oh Great Market Expert!
-lights candles and incense-
I made quite a tidy sum on the BoW and now I am left with a lot of pure. This makes me uneasy because Im likely to spend it on random commons. Can you suggest the best DI or Cash shop items to invest in?

you could get that solar headdress in your sig . . . or if you're looking for an investment item long term . . . oculus magica . . . those things are going up so rapidly . . .

i guess it depends on how much pure you plan on using  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:16 am
I do want the Solar Headdress, but the price flutuates too much really: over the last 2 weeks its been between 90-120k, and I know id never want to sell it>_>
And I have considered the Oculus, I just opened one of my April 07s to get one, so I have one left in my hoard. Im not a huge fan of the angelic/demonic items, so I was thinking something like that which I could sell later. Gah. IDK.

Thank you for your advice 3nodding

Eriwain
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash