Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight: The Arival of "The Cult" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:28 pm
6vampire6mistress6
((really...? i don't think she was, she was only copying my actions... but whatever, that's your call ^^ ))

After all this time, Edward's sweet breath still made Bella forget to breath. And she knew her breath probably smelled like old crap to him.

She snuggled into his strong chest. "Good, I guess... I didn't wake up anyway," she grinned. "How did you...well, not sleep?"

(okay)
Armand stopped his rush by Billy's house, "Now what's this, a retired mutt all alone in a house" he sniffs the air. "Hehehehe just as I figured, there are more.... Accalia, you know the girl we need, find the nightwalkers and you'll find her but DO NOT fight them, and Kathrine...why don't you and I leave a little fun message for the mutts to stay out of our way, I know your just itching to kill one, go ahead" he smiled behind his mask as he looked down on the house.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Kathrine nodded, "Heh which one?" She smirked behind her mask.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Xhanti

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:26 am
((Yea... I was definitely only recapping her actions...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:21 pm
(All right)
"Make it quiet, but get one that won't make a struggle, that old one in there doesn't look like he would show much fight" Armand began to laugh slighlty but stopped abrubtly. "I smell night walkers......alot of them" he began to smile.  

Kivyroku

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:40 pm
"Oui mon Capitaine," Accalia said walking away from Armand and Kathrine.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:42 pm
"hmm..........i see. Should I wait then?"  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:22 pm
"Feel free to go in any time, but be careful and do not raise any awarness until anyone and everyone whow ould be there is gone" he says to Katherine, then turns to the leaving Accalia.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 am
Kathrine sighed, "whatever you say...."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Kivyroku

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:06 pm
"I'll find the girl" he runs off to follow Accalia as they go to find Bella.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:37 pm
When Bella finally finished making out with Edward, she took a shower and got dressed. She made her way downstairs when she suddenly realized that it was sunny. The Cullen's wouldn't be going to school then, so that meant Bella wouldn't go either. She happy that she'd get to spend the day with Edward, probably in their clearing. Deciding not to eat breakfast, she went out on their porch, sitting on a large white wooden swing. She waited for someone to join her.

For some reason that she couldn't quite put her finger on, she felt jittery - uneasy. She had no reason to, so she passed it off as being the anticipation of the day.

6vampire6mistress6

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:02 am
Kathrine looked over at the wolf house, for some reason i dont really feel like killing one right now......but maybe i should just mess with one. Kathrine entered the house, and snuck up behind the wolf, startling him by covering his eyes with her hands. She held him in place as he struggled to leave her grasp. All of a sudden he had stopped moving, and he had forgotten who he was, and what he was. He forgot the people he cared about, his family and friends. While he was dazed and confused, Kathrine left the house, escaping before he had a chance to see her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:49 pm
Armand quietly came up behind Bella, finally glad to find the girl he was looking for, and placed his hands over her eyes gently fom behind.  

Kivyroku

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:00 pm
Rosalie felt as though something were wrong. She pulled out her small silver cell phone and dialed Edward's number. "Come on, pick up," she muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:10 pm
Accalia smiled as she and Armand approached the Cullens house. After Armand put his hands over Bella's eyes, she turned towards the door, locking it quickly with her mind.  

medusa56

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:39 pm
Bella laughed. "Edward..what the...? Stop that, you know I hate when people do that! You're such a jerk sometimes!" She was giggling as she removed his hands from hr eyes and turned to face him.

It was not Edward at all. In fact, she didn't even know who it was. From his eyes she could tell he was a vampire. She was reminded that the Volturi had told her that they would send someone to kill her "soon" if she hadn't be turned. Surely the time wasn't up yet...?

Bella let out a deafening scream that echoed through the forest.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff