Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Now statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 am
When's your birthday? dec 19th
How old are you turning? 23
Do you usually celebrate? not really birthdays a week or so before christmas usually means noone's available . . . emo
Best birthday party? haven't really ever had an exceptional one . . . probly one when i was a kid and 6 or so people showed up . . .
Birthday party you've always wanted to have? one where a lot of people show up . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:34 am
When's your birthday? 16th January
How old are you turning? I'll be 18 next year
Do you usually celebrate? Nope, not usually... most years I'm too busy studying for exams...
Best birthday party? I went to see The Circus of Horrors with some friends, was a great show
Birthday party you've always wanted to have? ummm... never really thought about it  

Parasox v2

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:01 pm
This is a picture from my last birthday drunk in the park

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:33 pm
January 20th...Aquarius
I usually celebrate the weekend before or after unless my bday is actually on the weekend
The best party ever was I dunno actually...I partied pretty hard when I turned 20
I always wanted to have a spacewalk sad  

snookiecookie

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:45 pm
My birthday is Nov. 30.
I am a sagittarius.
I will be turning 26 this year.

My ideal party would to rent a house in the mountains... on the beach... wherever and invite my closest friends to just hang out for a few days and just chill. That would be sweet.

A wonderland party would be rad.
A luau would be cool.
I like to have costume parties, but nobody dresses up so much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:40 pm
My birthday's September 27th, and I'll be turning 14. ;D
I'm sort of excited. I mean, by the time I turn 14, I'll be in high school finally. And we all know how much FUN that is, right? ....right?
Basically, what I would want to do at my party is invite all my friends over, dance to some music, maybe some mosh pit. xD And then We'd eat pizza and play guitar hero/rock band/brawl all night. Yep, pretty sweet party eh? xD  

LolCow Loves Cheeze

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:49 pm
When's your birthday? June 2

How old are you turning? 39

Do you usually celebrate? Not too much these days, but a little. Go out to dinner or something. My mom usually comes to visit at my house and helps put in my gardens.

Best birthday party? 15th Most of my family was out of town so my mom and I ran away to a near city and stayed in a nice hotel and went to a concert and shopping and stuff. I also got my first car key.

Birthday party you've always wanted to have? being wisked away to London for a week, seeing all sorts of shows, having a real tea, etc.. (I dream big)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:09 am
My birthday's on January 30th. Next year I'm 15! : D
I don't usually celebrate too much, we usually just do something small with just family or one friend.
My best party, not sure if you can call it a party, but I went to a Japanese restaurant. That was this year, it was awesome!
For my next birthday, I'm not sure what I'd want, to be honest. I'd love something like a masquerade ball (Yeah, I'm into old fashioned stuff), or maybe going back to that Japanese restaurant. 3nodding It's just going there takes aaaages!  

Amy Obscurite

Your Resident Merchant

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:33 am
My birthday is on the 4th of September. I won't tell how old I'm going to be because a lot will go "OMG! WTF?! LOL! Donmai, donmai!". My mother only invites my family (cousins, aunt, etc.) and family friends (I don't want my classmates going to my party. Besides, I only have one best friend that accepts my attitude but is not a manga and anime fan. Also, seeing an anime and manga addict here is rare. I want a BFF that's a manga and anime fan too. A lot say I'm well-disciplined because I'm really quiet at school but I'm not really well-disciplined. I badmouth on the internet and my parents don't know. My classmates don't know a lot about me. They don't even know I'm a manga and anime addict! :] ) for one huge dinner. The best birthday party, you say? Don't really know. I want a birthday party that's tech-y.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:32 am
July 20th. i'll be 19 this year. My Birthday usually means summer vacation but i think i'll have a small party this year. my 17th birthday was the best party. wanted well i've had a lot of partys that i've planned that i wanted but i want one in a public place 3nodding xd  

Lucky F13

Invisible Giver

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Syphirone

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:58 am
Hmmm
Birthday on the 8th of august
Turning 21 this year (08/08/08 nice number isn't it)
Memorable Birthday: Non-really most of them were formal dinners with cake and family
Birthday Party Always wanted: One in a Bungalow on a beach with swimming pool busting our vocal cords on singstar and playing guitar hero and getting wasted over chocolate and junk food!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:25 am
My birthday is June 16th...I ususally don't have a party, but I get money. whee I'm turning 19 this year...yikes.  

Glitteris

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:35 pm
I will be 18 on my next birthday, which is February 25.

I remember a few of my past birthday parties, but they were all nothing too special.

I've always wanted to have a masquerade party, though.
Maybe I can try to plan it for next year. I never liked the idea of sweet 16's, because 16 really isn't that important of an age(imo). 18, though, that's legal adulthood where I live, so perhaps a rather extravagant party is in order.

...or maybe I'll just dress up and go to Disneyland XD

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:03 am
My birthday is January 12th and I will be 19 on my next birthday.
I never really do anything super special on my birthday.
The best Birthday I can remember was my 12th. My mom took me on a shopping spree. I got a some awesome stuff on that day.
For the Birthday party I've always wanted would be to go back to Japan, how awesome it would be to go back and celebrate my birthday in such a gorgeous place.  

Simming

Faerdra

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:45 am
User Image
my birfday is Nov. 1
i'll be turning 23. (yeah, yeah, i'm old)
my favorite birthday was the one when i turned....15 i think? it was a HUGE halloween party.
i can't really think of a theme. i love celebrating my birthday on halloween so anything having to do with that
User Image

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces