Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Recommended DS games? OWHAT? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:26 pm
I still insist that there's no point to Animal Crossing Wild World if you've played the GCN one thoroughly.

I'd rather wait for Animal Crossing on the Wii which will allow Connect24 (or whatever number that is) technology to visit your friends towns wirelessly at all times.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:57 pm
You should get this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's my favorite DS game.  

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:44 pm
darkslasherX's recommendations:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: I still can't put it down.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Great strategy game which plays really well at higher levels of play, as well as casually. Good for anyone who doesn't run around saying "Pokemon sucks!" all day.

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow: Great game. Been a while since I played it last, but it can be quite challenging.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass: I really liked this game. I wish the story was longer, because it was extremely fun, but it's quite worth the price as it is.

Buy your own game: Don't just sit around all day and listen to my opinion without thinking for yourself. If you did that, I'd have to insert some really cruddy game as a fake recommendation to punish you for your overzealous dedication to the awesomeness that is me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:49 am
CONTRA FREAKING 4!!  

Psychoace

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 pm
I've been playing The World Ends With You and don't really like it. The concept is cool but I really hate the main character and fighting system.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:19 pm
Pay Per Cuts
I've been playing The World Ends With You and don't really like it. The concept is cool but I really hate the main character and fighting system.

Unsurprising  

nitnit
Captain

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:37 am
I know it's a GBA game, but you should get Tales of Phantasia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:32 pm
i like the tales games. thos are great games. and chaos wars is coming out soon, it looks interesting as well  

ravemaster47

Zisi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 am
Ok, don't laugh...but I pretty much LOVE Chocobo Tales for my DS. It's such a fun game and come on....who doesn't love a chocobo???  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 pm
Ninja gaiden's a good one for pick-up-and-play, as is Elite Beat agents. My favorite right now is apollo justice ace attorney. Once I get more money I'm getting the first 3 phoenix wrights.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers