Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Introduction: Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild so far?
  I love it!
  I like it, but I don't love it.
  I like it, but there could be some changes from what I've seen so far.
  It's okay...
  I hate it & I'm a flamer!
View Results

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm
Antonius Block
Hello, I'm Dan, or as that thing over there says "Antonius Block". Feel free to call me either. 3nodding

I like to play guitar and sing, unfortunately neither is making me money at the moment but hopefully in the future I'll be able to put my talents to better use.

I like to read, watch movies and play games.

Very nice to meet you, & welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm
Hayaba
Hey there. Im that one creepy guy that people think is crazy but all end up falling in love with when they get to know me.

I usually end up giving people who I like loads of great things here on gaia. So please me and it shall be worth your while 3nodding
Im in college for game and multimedia design and spend most of my time playing Team Fortress 2 on my 360 these days. Youll never guess my fav. class << >>
I love avi art and have quite the little collection from friends and all over that Ive been getting. Im also abit of an item whore and have tons of random items that make me keep rotating my avi. I usually get in about 8 to 9 diff. avis a day. So dont get confused if you see me change very often.
I have a myspace, I suppose. I really dont use it for very much. Keep in contact with afew friends on it and use it when they want the pixorz. Damn beggers.
I like anime, games, tv, movies, working, writting, music, food, exercise, and long walks in the park. If you wanna go out with me press 5 now. Thank you >3<

lol, thank YOU for that long introduction! Nice to meet you! ^_^  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Goto Matabei

Lonely Wolf

14,515 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 am
Thank you for the warm reception.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 pm
First off, thank you for inviting me to this guild. *Bows politely*

Secondly, my introduction. My name is Maikera, and I live in that quite-large country, that lots of people think is always really cold. (It's not.) What's it called again?... Oh, yeah, Canada. I'm talented in the arts (Music, writing, drawing...) and I enjoy archery, and am obsessed with Victorian style. So, I'm Maikera, (or Razz, if you want to reffer to me by my user-name.) nice to meet you.  

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meiglan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 pm
My real name is Emily, but everyone calls me Em for short (& it's the reverse of the first 2 letters in my screen name, which makes it easier to remember). I don't like to tell people where I'm from, so I just won't. For fun, I write, draw, DDR, read, & bump in the guild's contests (I'm determined to win that Kaya!) I'm also a bit of a fitness nut, (& I've got tips in my journal, if anyone's interested) so I'm constantly on my feet. I'm even working out right now as I type. Gotta love those butt exercises... lol. Anyways, I was one of the guild's first members, but neglected to post in this thread because I didn't know what to say, but now that I've seen a few examples, I think this intro works well for me. I'm also a Vice Captain of the guild, so if anyone has a problem that they'd like fixing (like a problem with FaithBlack, for example) I would be more than happy to assist you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Xx-Razzmatazz-xX
First off, thank you for inviting me to this guild. *Bows politely*

Secondly, my introduction. My name is Maikera, and I live in that quite-large country, that lots of people think is always really cold. (It's not.) What's it called again?... Oh, yeah, Canada. I'm talented in the arts (Music, writing, drawing...) and I enjoy archery, and am obsessed with Victorian style. So, I'm Maikera, (or Razz, if you want to reffer to me by my user-name.) nice to meet you.

Thank you very much for joining my guild! Nice to meet you as well! ^_^  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:10 pm
Meiglan
My real name is Emily, but everyone calls me Em for short (& it's the reverse of the first 2 letters in my screen name, which makes it easier to remember). I don't like to tell people where I'm from, so I just won't. For fun, I write, draw, DDR, read, & bump in the guild's contests (I'm determined to win that Kaya!) I'm also a bit of a fitness nut, (& I've got tips in my journal, if anyone's interested) so I'm constantly on my feet. I'm even working out right now as I type. Gotta love those butt exercises... lol. Anyways, I was one of the guild's first members, but neglected to post in this thread because I didn't know what to say, but now that I've seen a few examples, I think this intro works well for me. I'm also a Vice Captain of the guild, so if anyone has a problem that they'd like fixing (like a problem with FaithBlack, for example) I would be more than happy to assist you! ^_^

I was wondering when you were going to introduce yourself. Thanks for being such a great friend & moderator!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:46 pm
OK, I see detailed introductions are appreciated here, and what I posted on page 1 could hardly be called an introduction, so here's the introduction I made in one of the other guilds I'm in. It's written a couple of months ago, but all the data is pretty much the same.

Quote:
Sex: Male
Birthday: Uhm... Same as Bob Marley's
Blood Type: I've never had it tested (I hope it's A, though)
Height: 187 cm (when I'm not hunching)
Weight: 64 kg
Three sizes: 90 cm, 65 cm, 93 cm
Nationality: Would rather not say (it's not like it matters, right?)
Home life: Living with parents
Likes: Deep, soul-searching conversations (sounds cheesy, but... yeah)
Dislikes: Violence, manipulation, crime...
Special talents: Fairly large attention span, drawing and (sometimes) painting
School: In college
Subjects good at: Art, Languages, Philosophy, Psychology
Subjects bad at: P.E. (nothing else, really. I used to be a straight-A student in elementary, middle and high school)
Club: None
Part-time job: Well, I used to be some sort of accountant for my mother for a certain period of time... If it counts...

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
By the way, favorite color: bloody red  

Symbolism of number One

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:39 pm
Great introduction, Symbolism of number One! Very nice to meet you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:38 pm
I have many names but you guys can just call me jamee or azi which ever u prefer. i'm currently in virginia and bored out of my mind too. i like psychology, conspiracies, paranormal, anime, art, weird stuff, and useless and profound knowledge. I'm that intimidating anti social weird smart girl whos actually pretty cool and crazy when u get to know me . i enjoy having intelligent conversations and doing stupid stuff. i also like drawing. anime is my specialty. i believe we met doing jigsaw puzzles thnx 4 inviting me. so far i'm enjoying the guild. for me life is only slightly tolerable but not too bad could be worse. my personality changes depending on my mood at that time. hows ur life? and i'm 13 years of age.  

azi-maj

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:29 am
azi-maj
I have many names but you guys can just call me jamee or azi which ever u prefer. i'm currently in virginia and bored out of my mind too. i like psychology, conspiracies, paranormal, anime, art, weird stuff, and useless and profound knowledge. I'm that intimidating anti social weird smart girl whos actually pretty cool and crazy when u get to know me . i enjoy having intelligent conversations and doing stupid stuff. i also like drawing. anime is my specialty. i believe we met doing jigsaw puzzles thnx 4 inviting me. so far i'm enjoying the guild. for me life is only slightly tolerable but not too bad could be worse. my personality changes depending on my mood at that time. hows ur life? and i'm 13 years of age.
Nice introduction. Thanks for joining the guild! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:51 pm
Well, my name is Daron.
I'm a girl...
I love the internet, drawing, painting, sleeping,
eating, uhm....taking pictures...
yeah, i think that's it. :]
I'm 18 and I have a pic on my profile...
but you have to guess which one is me...
haha

i i D a r o n

Sabrina Hayabusa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:18 pm
Thank you very much for allowing me into this guild, Charkan told me about it.

I am Sabrina Hayabusa and would like to offer my help in anything that someone needs help with to the best of my ability. My favorite things to do are: use my Super nintendo, my playstation 2, read, write, draw, and hang out with my friends.

That's about alll I can think of at this moment and I bid you all a good day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:15 pm
`Daron & Sabrina Hayabusa, thank you very much for joining the guild! Welcome!  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ethereal Heaven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:25 pm
Oh hey there! I met you a while ago in fishing :3
The Port went crazy after a while, so I had to get off.

Nice guild you have here. Now it's my 8th biggrin Ima donate gold later blaugh

Ok so now for my Introduction:
Hi, my name's Ace. I'm 18 years old. 6'1" and Filipino 3nodding I started Gaia 3 years ago, or nearly 3 years anyway. I just came back from a hiatus since I was busy with school xp Currently 3rd year in college, majoring in Computer Science. I love playing the drums, watching a lot of anime and addicted to my girlfriend heart . I have a part-time job teaching English to Japanese people yay. Hmmmm... That's all I can think of at the moment haha.

Thanks for inviting me to this guild. whee

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces