Submit

who is better?
  yuki and zero
  yuki and kaname
  yuki and other vampire
View Results

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:53 pm
Kaname X Yuki all the way. And the whole incest problem does not bother me...I mean the reason they do this is to keep the bloodline pure. I think they are meant to be together, but we shall see.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:10 am
Indigogold
Yuuki should be with Headmaster Cross! He hasn't tried controlling her or putting a gun to her face ^^

sweatdrop

I fully support Zero x Gun though.. .They were made for each other lol

LOL yea XD
or Aidou x Yuki? (but then again he did try attacking her.)

DarkRose136
Kaname X Yuki all the way. And the whole incest problem does not bother me...I mean the reason they do this is to keep the bloodline pure. I think they are meant to be together, but we shall see.

Yea your right.

Its up to the mangaka really and i think Hino defently knows what she is doing, Airi and Aram from Merupuri was made for each other and she is good at storys so i trust her.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

RueNeko

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
Indigogold
Yuuki should be with Headmaster Cross! He hasn't tried controlling her or putting a gun to her face ^^

sweatdrop

I fully support Zero x Gun though.. .They were made for each other lol

LOL yea XD
or Aidou x Yuki? (but then again he did try attacking her.)

DarkRose136

Yea your right.

Its up to the mangaka really and i think Hino defently knows what she is doing, Airi and Aram from Merupuri was made for each other and she is good at storys so i trust her.

Yes, she does do good stories. :3

And Aidou was just teasing Yuuki! D: It's his way of flirting. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:40 am
Tenshi Esti Demona
SteveBurnside267
whoever voted for kaname and yuki............. what are you guys thinking........brother and sister hello scream i dont care if purebloods interbreed.................. burning_eyes it is not meant for eyesight

Stop bashing peoples opinions!! especially in a anime/manga ever read Angel Sanctuary?

You guys serousley need to ease up its getting out of hand now!!

i am not bashing, all i am doing is just stating my opinion and the fact that I dont like Kaname. I have a righjt to state my opinion to whatever I want. It is just the way I am.  

SteveBurnside267

Kateroo

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:57 pm
SteveBurnside267

i am not bashing, all i am doing is just stating my opinion (Just telling everyone how their opinion is wrong by showing them attitude.. HELLO!) and the fact that I dont like Kaname. I have a righjt to state my opinion to whatever I want. (I have the right to share my opinion with people. Sharing my opinion with others should not lead to me accusing of someone being wrong) It is just the way I am.
Fixed.

bash (bsh)
v. bashed, bash·ing, bash·es

Informal To criticize (another) harshly, accusatorially, and threateningly:

SteveBurnside267
whoever voted for kaname and yuki............. what are you guys thinking........brother and sister hello scream

The polite way of stating your opinion would have been.

SteveBurnside267nonbashing

I don't see why people voted for Kaname and Yuuki. I find incest is just wrong, then again that's what I think.

There's a huge difference with saying you think someone is wrong by being polite. The way you said it had a few things that showed some attitude toward others. Of course they were thinking when they want that couple. They don't think like you, and you seem to have a problem with that.

Now for example. Let's take your first post.
1. This is me bashing.

SteveBurnside267
whoever voted for kaname and yuki............. what are you guys thinking........brother and sister hello scream i dont care if purebloods interbreed.................. burning_eyes it is not meant for eyesight

You think Kaname and Yuuki aren't meant to be together? The purebloods don't like to mix with other races, or they won't be the Purebloods. The fact Kaname has done so much for his sister proves he's the only one meant for it and the love is sincere. Hello and take the wake up call and realize that they were destined to be together.

2. Now, this is me sharing my opinion.

I can see why some people have a problem with incest love. It's unsettling in some cultures and taboos in others. Presented the fact that I Think they share love for each other I see no problem with it. It's a manga too, but that's how I see the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:29 am
SteveBurnside267
Tenshi Esti Demona
SteveBurnside267

Stop bashing peoples opinions!! especially in a anime/manga ever read Angel Sanctuary?

You guys serousley need to ease up its getting out of hand now!!

i am not bashing, all i am doing is just stating my opinion and the fact that I dont like Kaname. I have a righjt to state my opinion to whatever I want. It is just the way I am.

No you wasent, you got angry at people for liking it,that is bashing.

Indigogold: Thank you for the back up, that was well put.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Aoi Memori

Friendly Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:12 am
they're not brother and sister though... he's her ancestor...

and so, (and not just because of that), it's yuuki and zero all the way here.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff