Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
The Loveless (Beginner - Advance/ Fantasy - Sci-Fi) (join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:11 pm
" I don't know yet but we will see soon , if they injured her the viallage will all be punish" he said as they got out on of the forest "Lucky that they are close" he said looking to the village gate. "Spider the door" he said looking at her "Crack it open we will do the rest. Your power is great but you could hurt someone of our team , you still can follow me" he said. He turned and looked at his mens "When the door will be open take out the soldiers then make sure that no-hostile's left behind I will go get Millenia in the CPL." he said  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:36 pm
Seymour turned his head, seeing a female staring at him. I'm dead... Unless...." Mist surrounded the area. He rolled into a hole in a tree. he smashed a piece of wood to cover the hole, and stayed silent for minutes.

((Writers Block. >.<))  

Furyal

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:11 am
User Image
Spider merely nodded in understanding. 'I think i'll split off from the group.' she replied simply. 'After all, spiders are solitary hunters. Besides we ' She smiled as she came to the gate, her lips parted, she began to speak in a mere whisper,"Out of the way." The door began to crack from the bottom to the top leaving a giant crack in the door. It was easy for the others to break the door down and rush through it. She stayed by Krow's side, she gently patted his shoulder. "Oi, be careful. Neh?" The ground rattled under the towns people feet. She then calmly walked th other direction silently shoving her hands in her pockets. It was very odd for her to show any worry, especially for one of her friends. Perhaps the thick layer of ice that surrounded her heart was melting away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:21 am
Sarah-lynn's eyes widened as the mist suddenly arose and she stumbled backward uneasily. Unfortunately this had made the grass quite slick and she slipped, sliding down the hill with a gasp. Slowing to a stop at the bottom she looked around only seeing mist. Sighing she started to stand but with a pained groan ended up back on the grass. It was her ankle.

"Darn it, must've sprained it," she muttered irritable with her own mortality. "I guess that's what I get for snooping."  

lycanthrope lover

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:28 pm
((Argmcflagger. Dunno what to post.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:40 pm
"It's our turn boys!" Krow yelled as the door burst into tiny piece when one of the cursed made it explode. All the others ran into the town toward the millitairy barracks. Krow walked slowly in the town and got infront of the Cursed Lab two soldiers blocked his way with weapons. "You Cursed one shall not pass!" one of the soldiers yelled. Krow looked at him and smile, he lifeted an hand taking control over the soldiers arms with a weapon "Now now, Why don't you just die?" he mocked them before making eachothers pierce a hole into the otherone's heart. "Thank you he said as he walkied inside the basement. "Millenia where are you!" he yelled as he got inside. No answer. He kept walking until he saw a room full of guards with a table where the little girl about 12 years old was tied on it. "Krow run!" She yelled as strong as she could. Krow looked at her "Not without you" he wishpered as he smiled letting go a bit of blood. "He's injured already attack!" The leader said. All the soldier ran toward him ready to kill him. Krow dodge the attacks and took his blood on two fingers. "want some of my blood?" he asked looking toward the Doctor. "Then have some!" he yelled as he shot a stripe of blood on him and all the soldiers. "Oh i forgot to say, it's a bit dangerous" he said laughing as the Blood suddently cutted everyone who had some on them like if the blood was a blade sharped like a diamon killing all of them. Krow smiled as he went to get Millenia out "Were you really thinking I could be beaten?" he asked as he untied her and took her by the hand to walk out of the basement. "Not really..." she wishpered. "Well let's go, Every one redraw mission accomplish!" he yelled as he walked out of the town with her. "Let's go back home." he said. as he rejoin Spider. "Hey look who i got here." he said smilling letting Millenia's hand go. "bet you missed her."  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:38 am
User Image
Spider hit a soldier roughly casting him to the ground with ease. She smiled turning, seeing little Millenia. She waved and began to run to their she suddenly stopped beside a nearby tree where Seymore hid inside. She cocked her head, smelling blood she pulled the loose piece of wood away. Revealing Seymore from his hiding place, he was wounded, and from what she could tell he was one of the cursed. She gave him a smile, motioning him to join them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:59 am
Sarah-lynn shivered within the mist, feeling the cursed about her. Though she was used to the creatures, being raised by one herself she could not excuse that even humans could be evil and she could not simply trust them. She only hoped that the mist hid her as well as it hid them.
Clasping her ankle she looked about wondering what she should do. Should she play the part of potential sitting duck or try to crawl away and make herself instantly known?

lycanthrope lover

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:36 am
Seymour crawled out.
He felt an intense, powerful aura, same as the aura of his mother, whom was a cursed one.
"Another... Cursed...?" He mumbled and stood up. He put his thumb and index fingers together making a circle, and pointed it up in the air.
A few seconds alter the haze disappeared and the sun was blaring.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:45 pm
"Who is that Spider?" Krow asked as he saw the man hidding. "Another like us?" he walked beside her slowly "don't worry we won't hurt you, i am Krow leader of the cursed this is Spider and the little one here is Millenia. "I'm not a little one!" Millenia replied angrily making krow smile.
"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?"  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:09 pm
Seymour stepped back into a tree.
"H-hiding..." He stammered. He tripped back and landed on his back, hitting his head on a tree.
"I... Am Seymour..." He sighed.
"... And I need a place to stay."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:41 pm
Krow looked at him. "You look a bit nervous." he said laughing. " What are your power? What can you do? Either a Cursed civillians or maybe you could be a figther if you have a good power... You can chose. But if you don't follow the rules... You will be automatically eliminated... I will tell you about the rules after i saw what you can do and i what possition you'll be" he said smilling  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:36 am
He smiled. "Finally somebody who doesn't hate me." He chuckled. He pointed the the sky, and flicked his finger down, and thunder struck the tree he was just in.
"Weather control."
He laughed a little bit, they had to beleive him, as the sun was blaring and there were no clouds in the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:34 pm
"Humm... Interesting indeed." Krow said as he walked beside him. "Follow me and my mans, we will show you where we all live together." He said with a smile. "There's no such things as hating each others in our place , it's living with everyone in peace to do what is right. Of course sometimes stuff happen but we get this done really quick." he said "Spider right here can't talk, well she can but you won't like it if you hear her, Millenia is our sealcrusher and shieldmaker." he said before starting to walk back to the base. "At the CH you will meet many others like us but at the same time almost all different. But we are all living the same thing. I'll show you the arround if you want or you prefer someone else to do it?" he asked him  

MassViolence

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:40 am
User Image
Spider gave Seymore a cheerful smile and a silent wave hello. She then fell in place hugging little Millenia tightly, causing the little girl to blush brightly and shout at her. Spider threw up her hands in defeat, and then sulked away. She tugged on Seymore's shirt hiding behind him,as if to say hide me!, hiding from the small angered and embarrassed girl. She peered from behind Seymore, sticking out her tung silently at Millenia playfully.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff