Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Three Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:15 pm
"Congradulations, both of you. I figured he was going to do that. But, ditching your job and leaving me with it was not cool, since Kaien was off on a mission and the kids were going to be alone at the house. You were lucky, I was able to leave them with Naruto, though, now that I think about it, that wasn't a good idea at all. Now Kyou won't shut up about ramen!" Fell complained, but it was all in good nature. She smiled. "Don't worry, you're time with being a parent is coming quickly, is it not?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:20 pm
"2 more months." Jynx smiled as he held his fiance's hand. "The weddings in about 2 weeks, We'd be grateful if you came, and even more grateful if you let Kyou be the flower girl." Jynx said before kissing Kiyosha on the forehead.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:28 pm
"Of course I'll be there, and I bet Kyou would love it." Fell said. She smirked. "The first few years are always the hardest. At 1 they learn to walk. At 2 they learn to talk. At age 3, you want them to sit down and shut up and most of the time, you're not successful with that. Though I think you two might have a bit more success than I did. Kaien only made matters worse, I swear that guy never grew up." She grinned.
"Do any of you know where Shincho and Shelby are? They literally dropped off the face of the map, because usually Shincho is doing his damnest on raising hell fighting with you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:33 pm
"Nope." Jynx said moving back to his Hokage's chair. Most I remember is telling him if he ******** with me while I'm talking care of my pregnant girlfriend, I'd remove his intestines, and shove them up his........."Kiyoshi interupted him before he could finish "Jynx, why'd you tell him all that?" "Because I know Shincho." Jynx said feeling guilty.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:40 pm
Fell laughed. Not only did Fell laugh, she laughed hard. "Wow... you two will never seen eye to eye on anything. Jeez... I thought I had threatened you enough to where you would stop fighting." Fell pondered, rubbing her chin. "Okay then, the next time you two decide to fight, I don't care who started it, you'll both recieve equal punishment which Jynx just decided on."
Fell grinned evily. "I win..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:45 pm
"He'll still be like an uncle to our child though." Jynx said. All of a sudden a huge explosion happened outside. "Stay here, I'll see whats wrong." Jynx said running out the door.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:51 pm
Zero stopped and looked back.
"Big bro, what's wrong...?" Kyou asked, walking back towards him.
"I dunno... come on! Let's go check it out!" He said, running back the way they had come. Kyou was right instep with him.
---
"If he thinks I'll sit here quietly, he has another thing coming..." Fell said. She ran after him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:54 pm
As soon as Jynx got there he saw Zero and Kyou. As soon as they notice him, an flurry of arrows came thier way. Jynx hopped in front of them, taking every hit to protect them. Jynx saw Fell, and dropped to his knees, blood leaking from his mouth.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:01 pm
"Zero, Kyou! Get out of here now!" Fell yelled. An arrow was shot at her and she snatched it out of the air with ease, snapping it like a twig.
Both were frozen into place, shock making them go numb.
Fell swore under her breath and did a flurry of handsigns, creating a mass of shadow clones. There were hundreds of them, and each one was forming a Rasengan. They attacked the intruders, sending them flying.
"That was a nice act jynx, but get on your feet. Those arrows didn't go that deep." Fell said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:04 pm
Jynx was still on the ground. He couldn't move, one of the hit right in the middle of his spinal cord, unabling him to move think, or even breath, he had to get to a hospital, fast.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Fell finally realized what was wrong. "Oh, god damnit." she swore. One of the clones picked Jynx up and flash stepped them to the hospital.
The real one was left on the battle field.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:12 pm
Around an hour later Kiyosha walked inside the room Jynx was in. "What happened?" She asked shocked at seeing Jynx hurt.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Fell blew on her knuckles, trying to make them cool down. There were thrity or so men in the dungeon who were nursing their multiple bumps, bruises and broken bones.
"An arrow got lucky and hit him in the spinal cord. Don't worry, he's fine now since he's been treated." She said. "But I do have an idea. Next time, try to knock the arrows out of the air instead of taking the hits."
Zero and Kyou were in there too. The had already expressed their thanks many times to Jynx.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:31 pm
"If I grabbed some arrows, I'd be sure to miss some, allowing them to hit your children, so I did what was best for them." Jynx replied to Fell. "I was showing my respect, and since i'm about to be a father, doing what I would do for my child." Jynx added finally able to sit up.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:40 pm
"You're right, because I would have also done the same thing. If you want to go talk to your attackers, they're nursing their wounds down in the dungeons." Fell said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff