Dine with the Damned

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:00 pm
bpig77
This is a good theory but I think that they should turn it into a vamp at age 5. That way they can still pretend it is their child.

I agree,it is a good theory.But if they turned him/her into a vampire at the age of 5,wouldn't it be like how Claudia was in Interview With A Vampire?(Lestat,who turned the main character,Louis (in Interview with a Vamp.) into a vampire, turns a 5 year old girl into a vampire,but as years pass,her mind grows older,but her body doesn't,which turns into her weak point in arguments,and also making her somewhat miserable.)Because if the child's mind grew older,wouldn't it be possible that they might fall in love with one of their parents?!And if they did have a child,how would they be raised?Surely,if they were kept human,they wouldn't be a normal child.Too many questions!

Anyway,that's my opinion on her theory! =]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:45 pm
that would be sort of depressing a year would be a long time and the poor kid would miss his mom.

i bet when andif they can have kids , because when bella is turned there is gonna be something different with her, she'll still be like part human and can have kids and all that jazz.  

ktpohgee

Solar window02

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:30 am
IceKittyeKat
yes he would have to deal with some gloating *po' Edward* Still it's just a theory ^_^ (Would you rather Mike Newton be the daddy?)
OH JEEZ DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT!  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:08 am
you know i was thinking at one point what if that would happen!
i think it would be kinda cool, strange, but very cool.
i wonder if something like that could happen.....

X-Freiheit93-X

drea lee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:08 pm
no sperm.
impossible.
i highly doubt he has any left over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 pm
IceKittyeKat

No. Stephenie has answered this multiple times. A vampire's only bodily fluid is its venom; this replaces the saliva and other fluids. Thus, vampires have no sperm, so they cannot make vampire babies.

wait.. if venom replaces all a vamps bodily fluids including saliva, how can bella make out with edward? wouldn't she be poisoned every time? it makes since with alice and jasper, and the other couples (dont feel like listing them all) cause they all have venom, so it would kinda "cancel out" but with bella and edward, shes human and his "prey" so... yeah.  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:51 pm
^ They can still makeout..just lip action. =P no tongue or anything. that's why edward always tells bella to not go overboard and stuff. well that's only one of the reasons he tells her that haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:25 pm
twilight-trapped-forever
i think bella should get married and become a vampire then have a child. it would be alot easier. that way they dont have to worry about turning the kid into one. i would think... that makes me wonder what they would name it...

But if she was a vampire, she couldn't have a baby.  

Little Silver Girl

Falhalterra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:58 pm
bpig77
This is a good theory but I think that they should turn it into a vamp at age 5. That way they can still pretend it is their child.

Oooh...big Claudia from "Interview With a Vampire" vision. O.o lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:49 am
that would be imposible ... kinka .. edward does have sperms im sure someone mentioned this before.. unless they have new technology that will be able to take edwards DNA( yet again kinda imposible) have bella pregnant by using a sperm bank hen injecting part of edwards DNA in ...
but thats entirely imposible...
but it would be nice if Bella and Edward have a kid together...
perhaps they will adopt like Esme and Carlisle did..  

sky-lights

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:38 pm
All this mention of Interview with A Vampire is making me want to see it.
I think Edward and Bella would probably wait until Bella gets a bit settled and then adopt like Carlisle and Esme. Although it would be awkward if they
turned a little kid yet it would be equally awkward if they adopted a teenager.Perhaps they'd adopt a human kid and raise then turn him/her later.

But could you imagine being trapped in the body of a little kid forever? I'd be down right pissed and probably kill myself eventually.I mean come on eternal life and have to spend it as a five year old? You could be 500 and nobody would take a word you say seriously or treat you with any respect and they'd always call you sweetie and the like and use they annoying voice they use on little kids! Sorry I rambled but I still have some in-laws who call me sweetie like I'm six and I HATE it. I'm a bloody teenager, not a little kid!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:02 pm
hmm that would be interesting.... eek

I'm having soooo many fanfic ideas right now... xd

I don't think Bella will get prego, at least, I don't think she can realy, not now that she chose Edward. cry

I do however like the Jacob theory. sweatdrop It's highly unlikley but still a nice thought to chew on. ninja (I heard like ten million team edward fans gasp when you said that about Jacob and Mike Newton. rofl Loved It!)

I'm with everyone else, I totaly had Claudia flash backs from Interview With a Vampire. (I'm watching it now so it was kinda funny to sit down with my laptop press play on the VCR and open this topic. mrgreen ) That little girl is soooooo creepy! Ugh.. i just can't imagine that. It would be slightly cruel, and most likley agains Edward's morals. I mean he has issues just turning Bella and she's 18 years old.

I do like the idea of them adopting, but i don't think they will. Carlisle and Esme adopted vampires, not human children. (Though carlisle did turn two of them) I just think it would be way to dangerus. I mean little kids get hurt alot, and I know when i was little i was prone to getting hit in the face with basket balls and getting bloody noses.

Ugh! so many theories! I want the book soooo bad. crying

Though I still love the idea of Jacob getting Bella pregnant. xd Don't think it will happen but more power to Stephanie if it does! Talk about one of the biggest plot twists ever! mrgreen

(i just noticed that everytime I post a theory they are like super long. sweatdrop )  

5thmarauder

-Broken Anna Len-

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:46 am
hmmmmm i dont really see it happening like so one said they might just do what Emse and Carlisle and adopt.. so yah nice idea tho.....and i dont think bella wants to get knocked up by some other guy and she doesnt wanna give jacob the wrong idea right????  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff