Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Undead Rising [fantasy/ horror] <accepting> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:23 pm
"Welcome," Kaelyn-Rae replied returning to her truck. Kneeling she pulled the gas hose from the container, it nearing full and dipped it in another empty container. Standing she turned to Bigfoot, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

"Still going to raid the store?" she asked leaning against the truck.

--

Erin shuddered as she heard the dying scream of one of her creatures outside. Reminding herself that they weren't human anymore she pushed herself up off the floor and began banging on the door loudly and shouting. The zombie group had chased her into the convenience store and then into the meat locker where she'd gotten herself locked in.

"Let me out! Help!" she screamed, repeating the phrase over and over hoping that whoever killed the zombies would come looking
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 pm
Glancing between the bleeding wound on his shoulder and destroyed entrance to the mini-mart. With a shrug Bigfoot replies, "Sure. Maybe Bigfoot 'ill find some ale."

Lumbering toward the mini-mart, Bigfoot ducks through the shattered glass pane window. Marching over to the refrigerator section, Bigfoot locations the alcoholic drinks and after removing the small glass door that separated him from his drink, grabs himself a keg of ale.

As he was beginning to make his leave, Bigfoot hesitates as he thought he heard something. Cocking his head Bigfoot listened intently, seeing if he heard it again. Very faintly he thought he picked up the sound of a female screaming for help. Sticking his head out the entrance Bigfoot yells, "Oi! I think we got a surviver!"

Retreating back into the store Bigfoot smashes his body through the back rooms door frame. Bellowing deeply Bigfoot yells, "We hear you! Where are you?"  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:36 am
"A survivor?" Kaelyn-rae muttered as she hung up her gas hose. She wondered who could have survived in the convenience store with the zombie pack from earlier brooding about inside and jogged to the door. Walking inside she witnessed Bigfoot's demolition of the door frame and shoot her head.

"Easy there fella, we don't need the place coming down around us," she said grinning and following him.

--

Hearing another voice her hopes soared and she stifled a cough before continuing to bang on the door with closed fists.
"I'm in the freezer!" she yelled, frantic to be free again. But she couldn't help but wonder if after this incident if she would ever really be free. If she weren't jailed for manslaughter she would certainly be haunted by this in her conscience.

--

Catching the sound of the girl's voice Kae strode to the freezer door and looked it over. Nothing seemed to be wrong with it, why couldn't the girl get out? Slipping her hand over the handle she pulled on the door once, and then again harder when it did not give way.
"Seems to be stuck," she said looking to Bigfoot she grinned and stepped back. "Give 'er a try big fella."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:09 am
Turning to glance at what he did to the door frame and the ceiling surrounding it, Bigfoot reaches up and places his hand across the biggest cracks. "I'll hold it up..." Bigfoot says, before noticing her waiting for him.

"Hold up the ceiling for me..." Bigfoot says, walking over to the freezer. Inspecting it for a few brief seconds, as he had never seen one before, Bigfoot was oddly reminded of jail. Fumbling with small handle for a few seconds Bigfoot finally looses his temper, annoyed by all these objects that where so hard for him to handle. Slamming his fists into the metal of the freezer with all his might, Bigfoot grabs both sides of the door and tears it from it hinges like he was pealing off tree bark.

Still venting his rage Bigfoot tenses his muscles as he began to mash to door steel door into a ball like shape.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

JellehBelleh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:29 pm
Gasping for air, blood running down her chin Byron scrambled through the mini mart. She knocked over all the candy bars, throwing shelves over, trying to delay the zombies. She looked back then turned forward and ran right into a large man. The hit knocked her to the ground.

She looked up and gasped, then screamed thinking he was one of those she was running from. She jumped up but was too afraid to do anything else as she heard the snarling and gurgling of the zombies coming towards the minimart. [I hope it's okay]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:16 pm
(More then ok! We've gotten a new person! Yay! *hugs new person*)

(By the way, could you please make a character sheet for Byron?)
(And just a heads up in case you missed it, Bigfoot is a half-ogre...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

JellehBelleh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:29 pm
[ I has no clue what a character sheet is. I believe Lycan put my RP skelly on the first page. ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm
Upon feeling something run into him, Bigfoot glances down the spot a young woman laying flat on her back. His rage having died down Bigfoot reached out to offer her a hand up. Before he got the chance to say anything the zombies trailing Byron made their entrance, shambling over the counter and shelves alike to reach their goal.

Glancing about Bigfoot realized he was unarmed, his axe still in the back of Kae-rae's truck. "Damn it..." Bigfoot muttered, looking about for a improvised weapon. Coming up short Bigfoot's eyes came to rest on the mashed up steel door in his right hand. Quickly grabbing the young woman (byron) by her lower leg, (hes big, see character sheet.) Bigfoot roughly slid her across the cement floor toward Kaelyn-rae and out of harms way, for the moment... In one unflinching movement, Bigfoot pulled the woman clear of the zombie's path and lobbed his weapon forward.

The improvised weapon doing more then just catching the zombies off guard. His aim, not perfect but good, lead the mashed steel door to impact the leading zombie's head... and clear out what remained of its inners. Continuing its deadly path the curve to the throw next took it through the stomach of the following zombie, causing remains of internal organs to fall across the ground. Lastly the careening projectile shattered a knee cap before coming to rest in a puddle of blood.

(Wow... That was a bit much...)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:02 pm
JellehBelleh
[ I has no clue what a character sheet is. I believe Lycan put my RP skelly on the first page. ]

(Yeah, thats what I meant, sorry. Been playing a bit much DnD.)

(Sorry about missing you as posting that message, I was typing...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 am
Erin gasped as the door was yanked open by a large green man, she was so startled that she stumbled backward and fell into a crate of frozen bread. Surely this was not one of her creations? She didn't recall it of her experiments. She watched terrified as the man took up the metal door and used it as a weapon. It couldn't be one of hers, it displayed intelligence.

--

Kaelyn watched the new girl careen into Bigfoot and then be swept aside. The ogre snatched up the door and attacked the undead and Kaelyn turned to help the girl.
"Hey." she said, an informal and brief greeting as she helped the girl to her feet and pulled a pistol from her pocket lest Bigfoot forget one.

[sry i haven;t posted. got p-oed at the site when i tried to post last time and it deleted it]  

lycanthrope lover

JellehBelleh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 am
She jumped as the woman helped her up. Looking at the man attack the zombies she soon regained her composure and smirked. She remembered. She grabbed her blade [I can't remember if I had one or two, I'm just gonna go with two for now] and ran towards the mob.

She leaped off of Bigfoot's back and in a scissors motion, dicapitated a zombie. "Well..that was fun" she said as she landed on her feet against the floor, ducking to get out of Bigfoot's way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 am
(That sucks! sweatdrop I've had that happen a few times...)

(And a quick question, why was she running if she had weapons?)

Lumbering forward again, Bigfoot grabbed two zombies by their heads. As they clawed helplessly at his wrists, Bigfoot's awesome might brought their heads together. The sicken crack that followed matched the damage done, for as their skulls collided the impact broke their necks.

When matched off against one of the three, all zombies suffered a similar fate. Splattered in gore Bigfoot looked at the carnage they caused. Looking down at the new comer whom the zombies were originally chasing, Bigfoot asks "Who be you?"  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 am
(Duh! In the time it took me to get a post up both of you logged off... gonk )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:24 am
"At least she's not useless," Kaelyn said smiling as the last of the death-reeking creatures fell. Brushing her hair back over her shoulder she walked across to the freezer to help the new girl up. "You're one of the scientists aren't you?" she stated more than asked.

Erin stood with the help of Kaelyn and looked at her nodding briefly before looking at her companion, her eyes still wide.

Noticing Erin's fascination with Bigfoot Kaelyn chuckled. "Don't worry bout him, he may look like the Hulk but he isn't quite so mean," she said ushering the girl from the freezer. "What's your name?"

"Erin Rowe," the scientist answered looking at the countless dead around them. Her bottom lip quivered and she wrapped her arms around herself tightly trying to stop herself from shaking. "We did not mean this, never this," she whispered.

lycanthrope lover

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:23 am
"Well said..." Bigfoot mutters, eying the newcomer as she cleaned the black blood from the blades of her swords.

"I'm a half ogre," Bigfoot explains, holding up hand so she could see the green leathery skin.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff