Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack online Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terror_Of_Death_Haseo666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:12 pm
The biggest mistake they made was not bringing FRAGMENT to the states. It would have really been popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 am
Terror_Of_Death_Haseo666
The biggest mistake they made was not bringing FRAGMENT to the states. It would have really been popular.

I actually must disagree.

even though .hack was pretty big, when they tried to release their card game, it backfired horribly. ( I actually bought 2 Starter packs before the cards were cancelled )

Since the system was based off of the original 4 games, and not G.U. it would end up getting stale very fast.

Like playing a slower version of Phantasy Star Online.. sweatdrop

If they go back and remake FRAGMENT and use what G.U. had to offer, it could do much better and have a chance in America, Bandai Namco saved a nice bit of money for not sending it to us. sweatdrop  

_Dejiko_

rawkid08-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 am
rofl rofl rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl
rofl rofl rofl SAY NO U SHOULDNT BUT ILL TRY TO SUPPORT U  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 pm
8D Good Luckkkk.

Chaotic Tragedie

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:08 am
I REMEMBER THE CARD GAME.
I bought the starter pack with Elk on the cover.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:59 pm

I wasn't in to .hack when the card game came out :/

Puppetry

Soraki

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:04 pm
Lord Valand
Ok, this may seem like a really stupid idea, but i was thinking of making a .hack mmo game. its going to take a long while sense im doing it by myself till i can talk some people into helping me with coding and stuff.
I was think about making it a mix between the world r:1 and the world r:2, i like the way the levels are set up in the world r:2, as well as the towns. Ok, for real, its mostly going to be r:2 but the desktop.
Anyways, feed me your ideas, and ill try to make it work.

I was hearing rumors of this all the time at the dothackers.net site several years ago. Two years much information about G.U. was even out, hell G.U. didn't even have a name. I'd think they would keep the leveling difficulty of R:1 and have Ren Geki. I also believe that it was simply a rumor. But it was believed that it would be out by 2012 in Japan. I find it silly to put a year on such a thing. But I would pay to play DotHack online. Even if it were $15 screw my little RS funds. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Opinion time: read up on .hack//Fragment, look at that mistake and make everything better
make it so we can hace those awsome blades of soras! *eyes twinkle*
and if possible make it so we all go in to coma's, put he memories of your loved ones in the game
and make it so a girl that was supposed to be a boy gets trapped in the game for months, goes blind and kills a teddy bear!
dont forget about the psyco emo kid that went crazy cuz his crush was put in a come by tri edge!
(so many things....all to easy....)  

Konaru Of The Azure Rose

Soraki

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:25 pm
Oh thank you that reminds me. I think it would be neat if you did Quests and you could be given area words to places in the Saga. Like the broken man area, the throned childs bed where Tsukasa always went to hide. The place where Morgonna was keeping Dark Aura at. The teady bear bedroom. Just little things like that. Even better. A real Net Slum. That would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:59 am
Yes, a Net Slum would be amazing. :0 I would chill there everyday. cool  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Propagation - Magus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:15 am
The Team I work worth is already almost done with ours.

We were at the point of alpha testing but we got delayed a bit. :/

I'm the web designer and I'm currently doing a bunch of characters as well right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:46 pm
Joseph Stacko made a 2d rp but recently closed it which is why I came to Gaia.
The way he had it set up, was so awsome

The Net Slum he built up was spectacular. His mapping team was out rageously talented

But he got bored with it then just closed everything up.  

Edward D Cullen

The Propagation - Magus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Edward D Cullen

The Net Slum he built up was spectacular. His mapping team was out rageously talented

That's the 2D one I was talking about that I played.

I know Ciel, Vyse, Balmung, Info, and Reyna from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:07 pm
The Propagation - Magus
Edward D Cullen

That's the 2D one I was talking about that I played.

I know Ciel, Vyse, Balmung, Info, and Reyna from there.

I am currently playing one very similar to that one, that was made by the leader of moon tree in the game joe made. It already has skieth, one sin, etc.. if anyone wants the file pm me.  

Savior-of-Twilight

VH Crow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:30 pm
Lord Valand
Ok, this may seem like a really stupid idea, but i was thinking of making a .hack mmo game. its going to take a long while sense im doing it by myself till i can talk some people into helping me with coding and stuff.

I was think about making it a mix between the world r:1 and the world r:2, i like the way the levels are set up in the world r:2, as well as the towns. Ok, for real, its mostly going to be r:2 but the desk top.

Anyways, feed me your ideas, and ill try to make it work.

just go for the root idea of the game.The "have fun online with friends!" idea. just give it side quests that lead up to a .hack-ish ending. people could do theside quests, or not  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff