Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Oh, The choices we make. [intermediate/fantasy]2 spots left! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huzah! We're almost full!
  Let's get started allready! *impatient twitch*
  NO! We should wait! *puts on a halo and robe*
  Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is filling out profile*
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:48 am
OOC - Sorry!! xD;; I will try to start the profile soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 am
((huzah. ^^ more profiles! we just need three more spots filled. ^^ ))  

amethyst jo butterfly

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:55 pm
OOC - Okay, then!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:07 am
((geh gaia is being wierd it won't let me add more profiles. i will fix as soon as i can))  

amethyst jo butterfly

amethyst jo butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:30 pm
((bwah hah hah! gaia is working agian! oh update! I edited the matchmaker section. plse read! now to play the waiting game, i also changed the pole, to decide whether or not to begin.. so vote! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:59 am
((well the votes are in! I think we have enough to get started! I'm certian I will recieve profiles as we go! I Now officially declare this rp open for postin! WOOOOO! heart ))  

amethyst jo butterfly

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 am
Adrian walked slowly through the near-empty temple, his footfalls reverberating off the high ceiling. He had arrived early, as he was wont to do, to avoid the crowds, who would undoubtedly have recognized him on the road if there had been anyone on the road at this hour. He had also come fully dressed to avoid the odd servant, as the temple was not quite empty even at this hour. There seemed to be a number of ornate seats - more like thrones, actually - at the far end of the temple, one for each of the Magi. He walked slowly to the rightmost seat and sat down in it, silently brooding to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:48 am
The Energy Magi User Image

You can feel it in the air....
The city of Ilumina looked beautiful as a thin layer of fog draped over the city gently. Even though it was early morning, the city was a buzz with life. Filled with workers who were getting ready for the week long celibration. The streats were cleaned of all garbage, paper latrens hung from wires that hung from the tall buildings. All the statues that gaurded the varies entrences were cleaned and repaired. All the buildings were repaired, re-painted, and their windows cleaned glinting softly in the early morning light. The sky was beautifuly painted as the morning sun rose up into the sky.

She smiled as her crystalline blue eyes stared forward a few miles away from the castle, admiring the view from uptop a small hill standing beside a large apple trea. The young monk grasped her long wooden walking stick gently, as her strangely colard light blue hair waved gently in the wind. Bieng a monk, she was not allowed any makeup to decorate her face, nor jewlery besides the plain silver abstance ring she wore on the ring finger of her right hand. She wore very simply made clothing, of wool. Her long green wool cloak fluttered in the wind slightly, she wore this hooded cloak to proctect her agianst the elements. Underneath she wore a very loose long sleaved button up shirt, whose buttons rested on the right side of her chest. The small wooden buttons were very plaine, and a bit worn from all of the shirts washings. She wore a pair of long loose black pants that were tucked into her thick leather boots. The bottom of her pants poofed out slightly, the waist of her pants were held up by a simple leather belt. She shuffled her booted feet, putting her balance on her right leg as she stared out.

She let out a loud sigh it had been a very long and treacherouse journey to get to this place. She slowly sat down drawing her hood over her head in thought, shadeing her soft pale skin of her face from the bright rays of the sun. She sat siliently staring forward in deep thought. it was almost too much to bear, she was uncertian if she was ready for all of this. She bowed her head in prayer to the gods above, gently closeing her eyes. She drew in a deep breath, 'Oh gods.. Am I ready for such responsability? How am I suposed to lead the magi? How am I suposed to be able to decide weather or not our country is safe?' She let out a loud sigh and re-opened her eyes. It wasn't long ago that she had found out she was the legendary energy magi. She slowly stood up and made her way into the city, in a humbled way.

She kept herself thickly disguised so that she was not recognised, she snuck into the temple in the left entrance. She slowly stepped into the left room, this room was dedicated soley to "The good mother". She stopped and stared up at a statue that stood in the middle of the room. She then jolted sencing another presence in the throne room. She slowly walked forward, one could hear the soft thud of her boots as she traveled forward. She entered the throne room slowly, she stopped short from entering the room. She stared at the five thrones, of coarse the one for the energy magi rested in the middle. She also noticed a man sitting in the water magi's throne. She stressfully ran her fingeres through her short hair, causing her hood of her cloak to fall. "....I.. I can't do this.." She spoke, her voice was hushed, soft and yet sweet. She bowed poilietly to the water mage and quickly turned on her heal of her boot to escape this place.
Change is comeing..

amethyst jo butterfly

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:02 am
Adrian's eyes flicked open at the sound of another voice. His head turned minutely toward the sound, allowing his eyes to peruse this new arrival. It was a girl. Her garb could be described best as "plain," her mein as "humble,"... yet there was something about her he did not comprehend. A strange presence seemed to hang about her, something he had never felt in the common mob. His observation was suddenly interrupted as the girl bowed tersely, turned, and ran.

He stood suddenly and thrust his hand forward, his fingers spread wide. "Wait!" he called, and though his voice was barely above a whisper, it echoed audibly through the temple. A wall of water formed in the girl's path and instantly solidified into ice, barring her way to the door. Adrian took a few careful steps across the stony floor. "Who... are you?" he almost whispered.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:47 am
The Energy Magi
User Image
You can feel it in the air....
Eli nearly ran straight into the wall, she stopped shortly staring up at the now large wall of ice. She wasn't used to such a sence of responsability and panik. She breathed in, she had to calm herself, or her power would surly strike the fellow who had stopped her. She slowly reachd out, the tips of her thin fingeres touched the ice gently, she drew her hand away. How she hated the cold. She slowly turned around faceing him, she stared at him gather ing up her scattered emotions becoming calm.

She bowed her head to him in a poliete manner. "My name is Elizabeth.." She spoke slowly "But those who know me, call me Eli. I am the energy magi. At your service sir." She lifted her hand adding energy into the air, melting away the wall of ice. She gave him a soft smile, "Whom are you?" She questioned him in a polite manner.
Change is comeing..

amethyst jo butterfly

Virgo Alandreas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 am
Adrian slowly stepped down from the raised platform that housed the five thrones. He continued across the floor, slowly advancing toward the strange girl, who he now knew to be the legendary Energy Magi. "I am... Niemand," he said softly. "Those who knew me called me the same, except for one, who referred to me as 'Adrian.'" He stopped. He was now roughly ten feet from the girl.

"So..." he continued darkly, "You 'can't do this...'" His eyes flashed from out of the darkness of his hooded face. "As a Magi, you must understand that you are not given this choice. None of us are. In fact... we are given no choice at all." His voice began to rise, becoming more tightly impassioned with each sentence he spoke. "We do not choose. We are chosen. It is the power that chooses us, the power that binds us. To be a Magi is to have no choice, no will, no life. A Magi does not live. His, or her, life is usurped by the power that enters him, or her. I can see in your eyes that you do not wish to accept this truth, yet you must accept it. The power cannot be denied. You may run, but it will find you out. You may refuse it, but it will bend your will to its purpose. You must do the tasks that are set before you, Magi... for that is a Magi's only meaning."

He stepped closer to her as his harsh voice whispered off the walls, fading through countless echoes into stillness. "Can you accept this truth?" he whispered into her ear.

((Actually, taking energy away would make the ice harder... adding energy would melt it.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:17 am

Keladry stood at the edge of the tree line for her forest, she was not at all eager to leave her home for a city she hadn't seen in years. But the summons had been quite insistant, so here she was. She sighed, her delicate hand resting lightly on the trunk of a nearby tree, drawing stregnth from the wise, large oak. Her black cat, named Cat, butted her legs softly, urging her to go foreward. She unwillingly took a step, and then another step, and before she knew it, she was entering the gates to the city.

Her songbird landed on her cloaked shoulder. She was dressed a bit extravagantly for her taste, but it was what the old man had once advised her. She wore a rich green and brown dress with a gold trim, worn leather walking boots, a gold and emerald amulet, and a richly designed cape under her heavy woolen cloak, and, according to the old man, was passed down from Magi to Magi through the centuries, to be worn for the rare occasions where the Magi all met. It certainly looked a old, it was faded, and Kel feared it would just fall apart on her back.

She approached the temple at an angle, hoping for a side door. She knew it she came in by the grand front doors, she would certainly be overwhelmed, and loose her nerve. To her luck, there was a side door, which she slipped through. She sighed in relief, she was off the street, away from people. Cat wound around her legs once, and then scampered off, to explore the temple. Kel knew Cat would be back later, so she paid the cat no mind. She was just about to set off in a random direction, when her sensitive ears picked up someone talking. The voice sounded distincely male, and he sounded like he was lecturing someone. Kel crept towards the noise, knowing instinctivley that any loud noises would carry to the people, and possibly grow louder. She arrived on a dasis, next to five thrones. She knew which one was hers right away, without knowing quite how she knew. Then she saw the people, and coughed slightly, to let them know she was there. As she suspected, her cough echoed into something rather loud. "Um, hello," she whispered.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Sun Salutation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:04 pm
Zachary walked down one of the extrenal halls of the temple, examining the architecture of the massive Magi temple idly. He shook his Hazelnut brown hair out of his Caramel-colored eyes as he waited. He was dressed in a servants simple uniform, a simple white tunic of cheaply made fabire that was not comfortable in the least. It was paired with a pair of tan slacks, made from animal hide, much to his distaste. But, it was all for the sake of his king, so he must put his personal attire prfrences aside.

"How long will this meeting last?" Zeke murmered to himself, staring up at the beautiful hand craved works etched into the wall by some very skilled hand. He had seen her go in, the one he was serching for, she was one of the firsts. Zeke had decided it would be much better if he followed through with his orders after the meeting, it would be too suspious if the Guest of Honor mystriously went missing just before the main event.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:39 pm
A small sound echoed throughout the room. Adrian turned his head minutely, just enough for his eyes to rest on the source of the sound. It was another young girl, this one wearing the distinctive colors of the Earth Magi. He clasped his hands to gether behind his back. "And now we are three," he announced to no one in particular as he strode across the stone floor, his footfalls echoing crisply off of the walls. "We should take our seats," he suggested, while simultaneously doing just that. "The mob may arrive at any time."  

Virgo Alandreas

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Keladry nodded and took her seat, staring out across the empty grand hall. She shivered involuntarily, imagining it filled with people and all their annoying chatter. She had lived in silence for so long... "I thought they weren't supposed to come until a certain time?" she asked in a small whisper, more to herself than anything. Yet the design of the place took her small noise and multiplied it. Her arms tightened on the armrest for a moment, and then she forced herself to relax. Cat appeared out of nowhere and hopped up into her lap, where she let Kel pet her. The bird took off for the rafters. She privately wondered a bit about the names and histories of the other two Magi in the room. She cast her gaze at the female, and then down again at her four-legged friend.

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff