Reply Roleplay forum
Deus Ex Machina Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:10 am
"None of your business." Deus replied running past her, about to hit Tobi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:11 am
Kyouran fidled with her sword, trying to make the tattered cloth wrap around the hilt. "This is rediculos..." she muttered. The Akatsuki base was right in front of her, and she had seen Deus go in, but she wasn't sure if she actually wanted to follow him or not.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:15 am
Deus punched tobi sendind him flying into a nearby wall. "I wasn't trying to hit you that hard." Deus said sarcastically, still hitting Tobi with a flurry of attacks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:18 am
tasu went into the building and said will you people shut the hell up i'm treing to train out there.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:23 am
Deus didn't pay any attention towards the man, but to the hits he was sending towards Tobi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:25 am
Kyouran yawned and walked towards the Akatsuki base. "Let's see who I can cut up today..."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:28 pm
tasu said will you people listen i'm training out sied so shut up jerks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:09 am
Sakata punched Deus sending him flying away from Tobi.Tobi shrank against the wall"Why did you do that,Tobi is a good boy!!"Tobi wailed at him  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:25 am
Kyouran walked in and hit Sakata in the back of her head with the hilt of her sword. It left an ugly red welt. "Amazing Jynx. I thought I was the only one that could send you flying." Kyouran said, smirking.
She looked at Sakata. "Now this truely is interesting. A green Sharingan."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:29 am
tasu walked in and punched every body on the head and yelled BE QUIET YOU JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:07 pm
Sakata rubbed the back od her head"Owww..."she moaned then stopped"Yea so"she said answering the girls questin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:11 pm
tasu walked out side and continued his training.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:46 am
"Damnit Kyou, I told you to stay outside." Deus said cacthing himself on the wall. He then sprung back, and used his katana to cut Sakata, and Tobi. "Kyouran, your supposed to be my sidekick, yet you always interfere." Deus said walking deeper inside the base. "You know that it makes my job even harder, having to protect you, and the world." He added opening a room door, revealing Pein and Hidan.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:19 pm
"Yeah, you were taking too long. Besides, I was ordered to watch your back. Now how can I do that if you keep on running off without me? Also. I'm not your damn sidekick!" Kyouran snapped. She stole a look at Hidan. "Can I take him on? I really want to cut something." She licked the edge of her blade.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:32 pm
tasu cut a tree and it fell on the base he thought he was dead so he started to run.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff