Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Horrible names to give your kids Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPandiieBear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm
My little nephew was reading a book and i noticed the authors name was Lemony Snicket. I thought the name sounded like a pastry. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 am
someone said the name lemonjello.
my teacher said he knew a set of twins named lemonjello and orangejello. its pronounced leMONjello and oRANjello. doesnt sould anything like lemon jello or orange jello, but when the twins can start to read and they get to pick their favorite jello from the grocery store... well... sweatdrop

anyway, ive made names for my kids. theyre crazy. its just a joke though- in no way am i serious about naming my kids these names.

if i have twins,
beowulf, amadeus.
i got these names from my lit class- beowulf epid poem and wolfgang amadeus mozart. and they will be called beo and deo for short. cute, huh?

and if i have two other boys, who are not twins, i will name them...
anakin, or ani from starwars
zuko, from avatar the last airbender.

i think they all kinda fit together. whenever i find a unique name, i always put it in my group to see if it wll someone match with eachother..

beo, deo, ani, zuko... hahaha.

and i have no names for girls yet. lol  

ailvl33

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:54 am
I think I read somewhere that the Orangejello and Lemonjello names were like a joke/urban legend, but I can't remember where I read that, so meh xD Probably somewhere on Snopes, though I also remember reading an article on MSN about funky names...

Oh, and the name I had mentioned earlier, the one that was like plexiglass...it was actually Plaxico Burress xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:34 am
My old French teacher named her daughter Sambuca...
Come to think of it, Lemonjello sounds like lemoncello! Geez  

Schoonmaker

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 pm
My sister, as a joke, says if she has a girl, she'll name her Eileen Anya. (I lean on ya.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:28 am
Sheer_Immortal
I think I read somewhere that the Orangejello and Lemonjello names were like a joke/urban legend, but I can't remember where I read that, so meh xD Probably somewhere on Snopes, though I also remember reading an article on MSN about funky names...

Oh, and the name I had mentioned earlier, the one that was like plexiglass...it was actually Plaxico Burress xD

i was gonna say. they aren't real names.
just about every school, group, clique has someone in it who claims to know twins named that.

i did however recently read a news article where some kid was suing their parents for naming them after a road. and trying to get the name legally changed.

but honestly how did they get "route 23" put on the birth certificate, did no one think that was a bit strange?

and then there is this article about a court in new zealand who has had to rule on some horrible names people have tried to give their children.

Talulu does the Hula is apparently not an acceptable name.

and let's not forget some of the worst names ever.
Frank Zappa named two of his children "Dweezil" and "Moon Unit"
crazy hippies.  

nox erebus

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:24 pm
Why not just go by Talulu? Unless that means something taboo in Hawaiian or something sweatdrop

Good lord, people are crazy 0.o

...and not just hippies xD Though I did know a girl whose hippie parents named her Meadowlark...I dunno, I thought it was a pretty name.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm
some hippie names aren't bad, they turn out kind of nice.

and i'm all for different. having a boring name kind of sucks.
and i had several people in my class growing up that had the same name.

and my sister-in -law and i now have nearly identical names
(two letters transposed)
makes mail interesting.

so i'd much rather be a Talula. (minus the does the hula) rofl
it's even a great song.  

nox erebus

billybobster123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:19 pm
jhonny ******** he ******** a girl and her dad said jhonny ******** and he said IM TRYING IM TRYING (get it jhonny ******** her faster) but really it true someone made that joke hes real  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm
Magic Maggie
I went to school with a kid named Beacher d**k. And that is not a joke. I truly felt bad for him.

there are guys whose FIRST name is D**k. I would make saying his name as painless as possible for him. You know what else would be bad, especially these days? George! *w. Bush* yes well. now that that's out of my system. hmmmm
I don't much like the the name Clarice. sounds old-lady-ish, no offense to those who have that name.

eccentricanomaly
My sister, as a joke, says if she has a girl, she'll name her Eileen Anya. (I lean on ya.)

I love heart the name Eileen. back in middle school we were studying genetics and how they work. so anyway, through a game of coin-tossing my babies features were decided (bushy eyebrows, hairy ears, and a double chin, and it was a girl, good grief). I drew my baby as cute as possible. but anyway, the point is I named her Eileen. My friend Tessa named her "son" this super huge long name composed of unique yet not unusual names, like Nathan, and others like that. I only remember "Nathan" cuz it was the first name.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:27 pm
football cool guy_21
jhonny ******** he ******** a girl and her dad said jhonny ******** and he said IM TRYING IM TRYING (get it jhonny ******** her faster) but really it true someone made that joke hes real
Maybe someone made the joke, just to make people think he's real surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:10 am
my sister is naming her son (due in late january)

Liam Paxton.

my husband is convinced she watches too much television
cause all he can think of is Liam Neesan and Bill Paxton.

rofl  

nox erebus

Requiem-X3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm
Asiangrl147
My little nephew was reading a book and i noticed the authors name was Lemony Snicket. I thought the name sounded like a pastry. rofl

lol, I hope your nephew isn't a glutton for sweets, or he'll definetly have it rough. Still, it could be worse, at least the name has a classy air to it.  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff