Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Anime Discussion
What is your Favorite Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari de Grazia

Gracious Gekko

32,825 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 am
Ciaossu! 3nodding

I love Bleach, Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn!, Ouran High School Host Club, Spiral-Suiri no Kizuna, Kaichou-wa Maid-sama, RomeoXJuliet, Yamato Nadeshiko, Toradora, and... and.. and... MANY MANY as in SO MANY MORE! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am
I think Shugo Chara has to be my favourite anime, but I also like Inuyasha, Naruto, Full Moon, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Mew Mew and Ouran High School Host Club heart  

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Yuro_23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 pm
OH!!!! CODE GEASS!!!!! GUNDAM 00!!!! EDEN OF THE EAST!!!!FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD!!!! AND SHUGO CHARA!!!!!! >w< those are my fave....well right know at least hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 pm
One of my favorites of all time is Saiyuki. The plot is usually interesting enough (it's based off the Chinese Journey to the West roughly) and the action is awesome.
Though my current favorite is Hetalia Axis Powers. I'm starting to read Reborn! and Uzumaki and both are fantastic. Uzumaki is very creepy and suspenseful. I love it biggrin  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 am
Right now.... it's between Naruto and Tokyo Mew Mew. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm
Dragonball Z - this show is a classic. It has topics that cover a lot of school subjects that had me confused before.

An example would be history and Monarchs. Who here had gotten confused about what happened to royalty and commoners in the middle ages?

I know I did. Well, Dragonball Z, through the full storyline of it all, tells you exactly what happens.

First, a royal is given divine rights. This means whatever a royal says goes and you have to follow that order whether you think its wrong to do so. King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta sent Kakkorot aka Goku with an order to destroy the planet Earth. Did that happen? Did Goku destroy the planet? Nope!

Well, here is what happens to commoners who disobey a royal order. They get killed. This is why Prince Vegeta went out of his way to fight Goku/Kakkorot before he learned of the Dragonballs. By Divine Rights Prince Vegeta could kill Kakkorot.

Goku/Kakkorot only worsened his sentence when his older brother Raditz offered Kakkorot/Goku redemption at the first order considering Goku's/Kakkorot's age at the time of the first order sent.

Time after time, throughout the entire series of that and through GT Goku/Kakkorot continued to disobey Royal orders and to show what would be called Overthrowing.

Overthrowing is a term used when commoners or other royals try and take over the Throne, to try to earn what isn't rightfully theirs. It is a high criminal offense in that sense.

So, in the last episode of GT, Goku wishes on Shenron the eternal dragon to restore order. Guess what happened? Goku/Kakkorot was instantly killed in his child form. Thus proving what happens when commonors disobey royal orders.

Makes sense now doesn't it?

I just gave you people a history lesson through an anime series. So, see why i choose DBZ as my absolute favorite anime?

Another school subject this show teaches is Biology. Yep. It does. It teaches you that if you took a monkey (an oozaru, which I think is either a Chinese native monkey or a Japanese native Monkey one of the two) and a human and successfully mated the two, the result would be what was known on DBZ as a saiyan. Inhuman strength, volitile temper, over protective, and with the fact that a human was involved, you get the weremonkey theory in there too.

So, it dicusses literature and about myths and legends. If there are classes on that, then there is yet another subject this show teaches.

It is sooo much more than just fighting and humor.

There's romance, there's the Asian culture topic on the fact that women were hardly recognized and in some lands they still are considered a lesser factor, though women are the breeders and that's all they were known for and the fact that they stayed at home to look after the children.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 pm
I LOVE BLEACH!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:45 am
Ok! *takes a deep breath*

Ouran Highschool Host Club, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Mushishi, Axis Powers Hetalia and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni are my current favourites ^_^ And each for rather different reasons.

Ouran's a lovely romantic comedy who's characters remind me a lot of some of my friends IRL and is fun to make AMVs for. I can't wait to see how the manga progresses whee

Chevalier has sword fights, magic, spirits possessing people and had me guessing to the very end (the manga still does because they follow different plots)

Mushishi is full of interesting short stories and sometimes raises interesting questions (plus, I love how fluidly some of the mushi are animated, like the eye mushi in ep2)

Hetalia's just crack up xd And has a very talented fandom if you were to search Youtube or Photobucket.

Higurashi is another anime that satisfies my mystery needs, but I also love each of the different Arcs and how the various characters react to their own paranoia. Plus, it's very bipolar going from happy and cute to violent and crazy biggrin  

CyCyDark

Eloquent Enabler

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:55 am
Death Note kthanx.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm
eureka seven and samurai champloo theyre both funny and has real life morals  

killme35

9,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm
I absolutely love Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 pm
I have to say.. i like FLCL (Fooly Colly) its only like a 6 episode discontinued series, but i have to say it beats all anime i have watched recently. Other Anime shows like Bleach and Death Note are just too serious. FLCL was that, but really funny too, it made you relax and unwind. (Or made me relax and unwind.) It wasn't tense or anything, but when action came, they did it really good. IDk im just typing random crap right now, so i say check it out.  

oFate

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:12 am
I absolutely love Shugo Chara, it's like the only anime i watch although i have seen some black lagoon which is pretty awesome mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 am
kk i would have to say pandora hearts is my fave at the mo...but i also just started watching anime again so yah, im gonna go check out death note and vampire knight ^_^

when i was younger i think my fave was sailor moon and some other one, i forget the name of it at the mo but ill put it in when i remember  

Miss Piggeh

Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces