Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
People who you wanna punch in the face Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
I prefer not to punch. Punching is admitting that you have nothing left but violence. Instead, I spend months, and in one case a year, undermining everything they do.

A guy borrowed my car for a few hours once. Came back with it the next day. By the time I was done, his girl left him, his friends kicked him out, and he was in jail for statutory rape and possession.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:59 pm
Jason Schwartzman as Louis XVI in the movie Marie Antoinette.  

Umberella

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:10 pm
Well, there is this one Russian dude I know who is so closed minded, ingorant, crude, prejiduced and just plain stupid that it's a miracle he knows me and is still alive. scream

EDIT: Nothing against Russians (why would I insult myself?), and I apologize for the detail if it offended anyone.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:57 pm
People who straight up think they are superior and haven't shown any proof to back it up.

The way I deal with it and everything else:

I just smile and joke around. No insults or sarcasm. Just take it and eventually they will crash and burn on their own.

However,

If the person in question pushes and pushes, then I will eventually reach my limit. When that happens, the person is swiftly torn back to reality.

Example:

Guy at work did this exact thing. Eventually he started shoving me around and punching my shoulder and even spanking me on occasion. One time we were standing and talking with another coworker and this b*****d started his crap. The other coworker told him in these exact words "Dude you better stop cause he looks like the kind of guy who never gets pissed but I guarentee you if he snaps he will kill you in an instant without even thinkin about it." Funny thing is, the guy didn't buy it and tried to punch me in the arm. I was pissed. I snapped a punch and stopped it in front of his face before his punch could get me. The coworker and him both jumped back in surprise. The b*****d said "whatever man" and walked off. Thinking back on it, maybe I shouldn't have stopped myself...  

SC_Anubis

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 pm
I would prefer not a punch in the face but words to use instead.No violence.Just use words they don't harm like ******** so what ******** me.I just told myself ******** me I don't care words don't hurt me.You know what thast did'nt even make sence you know what I'm about to punch myself in the face.*punches self in face*ouuch  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:42 pm
your mom.  

xX x0mbie Xx

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:08 pm
o.O Y u k i O.o
your mom.

Immature....  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:54 pm
i try to be as accepting as possible but at times i want to kill Marilin Manson and burn down hot topic with everyone there in it biggrin

ps. just don't get me near that place and i'm docile as a kitten(got claws) most of the time  

AEtherclaw

The Canady Man

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:52 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Katanas Blade
The entire populatoin of the earth.

Well thats optimistic...

Very. (I actually agree with the comment; to a certain extent.) Can I get you a phone-book?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:26 pm
Umberella

Or better yet, Sophia Coppola.  

GilAskan
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:29 pm
GilAskan
Umberella

Or better yet, Sophia Coppola.

I like Sophia Coppola!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:41 pm
Nightfire666
Nikura Uchiha
Katanas Blade
The entire populatoin of the earth.

Well thats optimistic...

Very. (I actually agree with the comment; to a certain extent.) Can I get you a phone-book?

um ok righty then.  

Nikki the Juggalette

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:16 pm
i often punch my self in the face  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:36 pm
I really don't like people who judge based on what their eyes see.  

For Fear of Little Men

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:54 am
People who don't believe me even though I'm right.
aka this one snobby girl in most of my classes last year.
She goes off talking about this certain clip from a Tv show i like (but she doesn't know exists).
When I try to tell her about it, she's like "LOL YOU MADE THAT UP DIDN'T YOU? YOU'RE ON DRUGS LOLOLOL"
And she's so rude to everyone...I saw her making fun of my friend behind her back. Like, impersonating her because she mumbles and looks at the floor when she presents. It made me so mad scream
And that she claims to support "To write love on her arms" and that she loves everyone, yet i hear her saying "people who are depressed should just go cut themselves and die. stupid whiney etc."
I would try to give her a piece of my mind but...I don't think I could be able to take it.

erm...
also:
most scene kids
jefree star's music
most preteen boys
hot topic, for not having any good band tops any more, and the usal
Marilyn Manson
rude mallgoths/mallpunks
people that think they're better than you.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff