Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the new dawn of war Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:45 pm
Aaron shivered slightly, but not from the cold, but fatigue. She hadn't had anything to drink in over two months, and her body was already starting to protest that fact. But she wouldn't turn into that monster again if she could help it. She didn't want to run from the world any longer, to be afraid of people, and for others to be afraid of her. This time, instead of going after anything that got in her way, she was going to be a Hunter, or one that hunts down the Dark Ones for the safety of all. That little chat with Light had made her learn a lesson, and now she respected that fact. A Crusnik was hated, and since she was one, she couldn't help but to hate herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:55 pm
light jumped out the window and started to go threw the forest he saw aaron and he said hey.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:03 pm
She glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes. "So you're in your human from? I thought that was dangerous for you to come out in that state. Considering, as a human, you're a bit fragile to most attacks." She leaned against a tree as another shiver racked her body before continuing. "Although, I bet you'd know if something was coming your way if you venture out in that form."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:15 pm
light said do you even know what kind of half demon i am i have a wing to take peoples eyes off my ears because i'm a dog demon. and it looks werid yes i always can sencespeople around me. by the way 5 meters your right there is a demon.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:21 pm
Aaron grabbed that said demon's neck just as Light said it, slamming it into the tree and momentarily knocking it out. She did all of this without even looking away from Light. "Thanks, kid." she said. Aaron looked towards the demon for the first time and then asked Light, "Well, what do you want to do with it? I've got no use for him."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:28 pm
well he looks like one of the demon in a close by village so we shold leave him hear the sun light was still barely up he was still a human but some of his hair was yellwo agin his ears were fully back to being dog ears. light said well this is boreing and you know eventuly you have to get blood or you will die unless you get the power i'm looking for it can take away the blood stuff so you don't need blood to live.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 pm
She tossed the demon away, who had just woken up from his little nap. "Go home." She stared at the demon with the death threat in her eyes before the demon complied and ran as fast as he could. She sighed and looked back at Light before saying. "This is my normal life. Boring, seeing as everybody is too afraid to even come within 100 meters of me. Besides, I'm not looking for anything besides a little redemption..." Aaron shrugged, sighing a bit. "Besides, that power is probably ment for you in the first place. I'm just here to make sure the Dark Ones don't go out of control."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:38 pm
light said i don't care about that power i just want it so i can either turn human or demon not in between but besides that i'm just geting revenge and how are you scary you look a little scary but thats because i'm a demon i don't care about apperance i care about power.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:50 pm
"Then how come you pointed out that I looked scary two times in a row? And now that I don't have my power activated, what do you think of me?" She asked. Right now, Aaron looked human. But when her power was activated, she was a living nightmare. Blood red eyes, hair standing straight on end, and an aura of death hung around her like a veil, but the two pure white wings that grew out of her back made her look like an angel of death. For now, Aaron had that power carefully locked away, making her seem human. "And why don't you care which you choose? Human or Demon... my choice would be simple and easy to make, but yours..." She laughed. To her, Light had a long road ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:56 pm
light said what ever you look fine light siad i know i have a long road ahead of me but that choice is hard because i want to be just a human so i don't hurt people and i i want to be a demon so i have more abillitys. but first to get what i have to find and beat my sister. his sister came down from a tree and had her sword out.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. she had the sword to his neck and said move an die light.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:03 pm
Aaron grabbed Light's sister's sword and unsheathed her own at the same time. The blade rested on the girl's collar bone, ready to strike if she made a move.
"No, I think it's better if you didn't move." Aaron said, glaring at her. "Because, if you do, I can assure you that this blade will be the last thing you ever see. Period." She raised it higher, until it was pointed right at her jugular vein. "Light, move."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:09 pm
light said aaron no she does this all the time i have to fight her and win then i get her sword that has the power i was talking about but i never actuly beat her so i don't get it until . i win and just so you know i would not try to kill her she has been kiled many times but befor she complitely dies she goes into another body then the body she took over swopes with her old one then the person dies as she controlles there body. so don't kill her light elbowed his sister in the back she fell to her knees his sister jumps up and kicks light light slams aginst a tree and was blleding bad but he said keep fighting aaron i'm fine. his sister siad oh light has a little girl friend. light said you will die for saying that light tryies to get up.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:16 pm
Aaron twitched at her statement. "You are so dead when I get around to killing you..." she muttered under her breath. She watched Light get beat up badly with the same indifference she had watched him fight against Dark. "You might want to dodge now." She advised, just as his sister was about to hit a brutal blow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:21 pm
his sister said light has a girlfriend light has a girlfriend. light ran at her and punched her she took the hit light she said stay out of it this time i'm not here to fight you. his sister punched him back to the tree even harder she said i'm here to fight her light started to bleed more light said don't fight her aaron she will kill you. his sis said stay out of it.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:26 pm
"Let her try it. She'll find that I'm pretty damn hard to kill." Aaron said, crossing her arms across her chest. "But I refuse to fight you with my full power. You're just a child."
Aaron spun around one of her attacks and kicked her legs out from underneath her, making her hit the ground hard. Aaron then jumped back a few feet, still reguarding everything with the same calm, calculating eyes.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff