Reply The Twilight Movie
Your thoughts on the movie trailer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fruity_Nova

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:46 pm
I don't know...I was kind of like...ehhhh... I think that they should have followed the book more. Although, movies never do that... : ( The books are always better. I think the cast isn't so bad, though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm
I love the trailer. However they mainly only showed Edward and Bella. I wish they put some of the other characters in to.  

candyspark

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:28 am
i loved it i swear i was dazzled for the first time by rob, at first i thought 'crap ugh i hate him they need henry' but now i love rob and i swear im going to scream -more- if December doesn't hurry up and come. but i love the trailer i cant wait to see the main one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:26 pm
at first i thought it was okay. there were some parts where "edward" tried to look intense and it didn't work very well. and then there are 2 parts that i thought were really good.
now i realized that it isn't that great. they changed a lot of stuff around. its weird that they didn't change the lines but they did change where the lines are spoken. like when bella says she isnt scared of edward and then they jump out of the window. THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!! and there are some other parts like that, that make me think wonder...
overall i feel like the movie is going to be okay and they are going to mess a lot of stuff up in it, but i'm still going to go see it anyways.  

iluvSokka46

Creative-berry-genius

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:38 pm
I loved it! It was so awesome, I can't wait till it comes out in the theaters.
So excited blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:31 am
Sokka yes you are right but wrong. Bella did say she was afraid of him, but he didn't jump out of the window. AND I HAVE HEARD ALL MY FRIENDS COMPLAIN OVER BELLA!!! I think shes perfect (Kristen=obsession) I love her acting and Rob is perfectly fine.

Okay people I need your opinion. Do you guys think it's weird for me to read Twilight???? PM me and Im going to start a counter in my siggy.  

x-GhostExplorer-x

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:26 am
Hmmm..... I liked it. Especially the first couple parts where I knew what was going to be said with the whole "How old are you?" thing. What I didn't like was that they made Edward zoom off with Bella, almost as if he was flying. confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:19 pm
OMG the teaser trailer is AWESOME...
i loved it and i watched it soooo many times that now i memorized it completly and now i listen to the trailer as background music...
Robert is an okay Edward, he is hot but the only problem is that Edward has to be perfect heart
The only problem with the trailer is when Bella says im not afraid of you and then edward replies you really shouldn't have said that.
The smile he does right after that i hate it for some reason...
i know it's his crooked smile but still it looks weird gonk  

Usagi_Mini_Moon

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:36 pm
LexiLu Latte
it was ok
ofcourse the movie wont match up to the books but it doesnt look completley terrible yet
like eragon was
*shudder

eragon was bad D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 pm
candyspark
I love the trailer. However they mainly only showed Edward and Bella. I wish they put some of the other characters in to.

emmet was in it to  

X-Freiheit93-X

lost_smile

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Good acting showed a good chemistry between bella and edward however they did not have the age conversation in the woods and when they were in his room they did not fly out a window! I do however like the actors more now, though I have always liked Kristen Stewart for Bella.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:18 pm
it needs to be longer I hate short trailers. seriously there is nothing really cool in the trailer. I want the trailer to show how they plan not to ruin the movie  

bellawannabe12888

takara kagami

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:47 pm
I think it was pretty good, considering it was a teaser. It makes me wish the movie was out sooner. And he does the crooked smile pretty good. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:56 am
I liked the trailer, although when Bella says "I'm not afraid of you" and Edward takes her like in the forest, in the book that scene was in Edward's room and well for me it was HOTTER with Edward growling. Other than that I think it was good, considering that it just a tease trailer.  

tally 06

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items