Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 3 discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:55 pm
"Eye dinner sounds good right about now." -He nodded at Parasox- "Tis been a grim day, yet I fear we have even rougher waters ahead of us...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:00 pm
"It's certainly easier to ignore the unhappy reality of a homicide investigation on a full stomach" Parasox agrees  

Parasox v2

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:36 pm
Psy stirrs awake.

"Where am I?" she asks.

She sit up. "Oh no, my prom dress! This thing cost me 2000 gold! It had better not be ruined or I will murder someone!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:39 pm
"A killer! Before prom! Oh nonononono! I can't be killed before prom! Oh, this is going to turn out just like that movie I saw with my friends!"

Psy starts to get paranoid.  

Intergalactic StarDust

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:42 pm
"Calm down, your dress is already red so I doubt getting blood on it will make a difference." -He laughed at psy a little- (color blind so if it isn't red sorry)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:43 pm
"The prom!" Parasox gasps wide eyed. "I completely forgot! What if we're not released before then! Or you know... murdered... either way this is seriously going to mess up everyones plans..."  

Parasox v2

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:51 pm
"Theres only four days left until prom. FOUR!" She grabbed Zig by the collar and pulled him close.

"Do you know what this means? DO YOU? I spent days making this outfit, it took me FOREVER to get enough gold for the crown, AND THE DUCK SURE AS HELL WASN'T EASY TO COME BY. IF I'M ******** KILLED BEFORE I AM THE HAPPIEST I WILL EVER BE UNTIL I GET MARRIED, I'M GOING TO COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND HAUNT ALL YOUR ASSES. GOT IT?" Psy let go of Zigaroma and glared at all the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm
User Image

"Like, I bought my outfit, but...Uh...I decided to just pick up a date there...."  

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm
I am NOT missing prom! I even bought SHOES especially for prom! *cautiously takes a bottle of water* Let's try and figure this out so we don't miss any fun.

We know:

A good guy is in white. Razin and Amy and I all have white in our outfits...

Lucky Charms Pancake is Not the shooter, but I suppose could be the other killer.

That's not a lot of info...  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin
"Theres only four days left until prom. FOUR!" She grabbed Zig by the collar and pulled him close.

"Do you know what this means? DO YOU? I spent days making this outfit, it took me FOREVER to get enough gold for the crown, AND THE DUCK SURE AS HELL WASN'T EASY TO COME BY. IF I'M ******** KILLED BEFORE I AM THE HAPPIEST I WILL EVER BE UNTIL I GET MARRIED, I'M GOING TO COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE AND HAUNT ALL YOUR ASSES. GOT IT?" Psy let go of Zigaroma and glared at all the others.
-He glared at her- "Eye but don't be touching me again unless you want me to make that haunting come true."  

[Zigaroma]

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm
User Image

"Good guys in white? I'm good! But I like red! RED IS GOOD TOO." Psy says.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:08 pm
But the blur was white. Assuming that the white wasn't just some sort of shield and has nothing to do with outfits...  

Salmay
Captain

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:10 pm
[Zigaroma]
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin

-He glared at her- "Eye but don't be touching me again unless you want me to make that haunting come true."

Psy smirked, and poked him.
"Touch."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:14 pm
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin
[Zigaroma]
Psycho Kamikaze Penguin

Psy smirked, and poked him.
"Touch."

-With a flick of his wrist a knife came out of his sleeve and into his hand. He pushed psy up against a nearby wall and held the knife to her throat- "Looks like somebody's going to be missing the prom."  

[Zigaroma]

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:17 pm
She smirked.

"Nice try." And gave a swift kick to his crotch.  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff