Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Midnight Meadows (memorial garden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fieoras

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 pm
RIP Clifford Mark Mills 1987-2008

I'm really, really sorry Clifford. I feel really bad, but I want you to know I'm sorry. I didn't know you were actually serious about me, I thought you were only joking around. I'm sorry if I hurt you and I'm sorry it took me this long to realize your true feelings. The truth is I loved you too but you're already gone, and I never got to tell you. Thank-you for always being there, protecting me in the shadows. Thank-you for being special, and always treating me nicely even when everybody else was against it. I miss you and want you to know I'll never forget you.

User Image

I knew Clifford since I was in daycare, he was a bully growing up but not once did he ever bully me even though everybody else did. When we were in grade primary he told me when we grow up he was going to marry me just so he can be related to my cousin who was his best friend lol
I always thought he was just teasing me, it never even occurred to me that he actually liked me. I thought he was teasing.
He died in a car accident on November 9th 2008
Miss you Cliff! crying

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 pm
My grandfather died this past August. His sister died today. Please keep my family in your prayers.  

Sam Oaken Willow 17

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:07 pm
Olivia Fierro Born March 16, 1941- December 10, 2009.

This is my Grandmama {she is in the middle of my daddy and my grandpapa} This one of the picz i have on my dad's laptop that i like the most because i see her smiling abit. User Image
Grandma loved Elephants :]

User Image

My grandmama loved her family and all 23 of her grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. She loved to play video games and sit and watch tv with my granddaddy.... I wish i had more time with her as i was growing up but being a army brat ment i didnt get a whole lot, because of the moving to place to place.. but i knew my grandma loved me still as much as she loved my cuzins who were always around her...back in 2008 or so she and my grandpa had called my family and told us about how she had got cancer and was being treated... she got better, we all thought once they cut the tumour out of her in 09... and she did... but sadly it came back and spread... back in early 2009 i remember hugging her before i had to go back home from my trip to visit her and she kissed my forehead and told me that i was beautiful and to never listen to anyone about how i looked because their all wrong.... a couple of months later we got a call...she past away...and my dad was lucky and got to see her in the hospital.. my dad was going to take me but i was so scared..... i didnt want to see her... i didnt want to see her in so much pain dying infront of me... and when they called and told us she pasted in those 10 min's ago when she died. i ran outside and looked out into the sky and cried. the sky was light blue and black from the stars and the moon and some clouds were out. but the sky was really light as if it was about to be dawn. i started to sob more and spoke out my goodbyes and sorrys to her.. i think at that moment she did hear me and was there with me... I love and miss her soo much...... this is for her heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm
Sam Oaken Willow 17
My grandfather died this past August. His sister died today. Please keep my family in your prayers.

*snugs* heart

AshMonsterr_rawr... cancer is rough, I'm sorry for your loss.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:29 am
My grandma suffers breast cancer, and it would tear me apart if she passed away. She's strong and has held on, kept herself going. To this day, she's happy and healthy.

To me, that's the best for her. I'm grateful for her motherly-hood, her kindness and respect towards me as I have grown into my early teenage years. She may not be aware of a lot of problems I have been through, or are currently experiencing, but she's a helpful soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:04 pm
The mother of my colleague passed away last month.

I didn't know both of them personal, but he lost the smile that was always on his face, and that always cheering everyone up.

I hope he and his family are doing alright.  

pompoennetje

Keala Kai

Romantic Tycoon

3,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm
The newest member to our kitty household was just buried 30min ago. Bones was found a few weeks ago badly injured and starved to death. We fed her, and about healed her wounds...but sadly with this cold weather, the poor girl didn't make it today. But may she grace the God and Goddess with her love up in the Summerlands.

In Loving Memory of Bones...November 3, 2010  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:27 pm
Keala Kai
The newest member to our kitty household was just buried 30min ago. Bones was found a few weeks ago badly injured and starved to death. We fed her, and about healed her wounds...but sadly with this cold weather, the poor girl didn't make it today. But may she grace the God and Goddess with her love up in the Summerlands.

Atleast she's not in pain anymore.  

pompoennetje

Keala Kai

Romantic Tycoon

3,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 pm
Dianda Panda
Keala Kai

Atleast she's not in pain anymore.

Yes that's true. And she's up there with a few of our other cat's we've lost among the years.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 pm
My beloved dog, Killer. He died December 29, 2009. He was in my family for over 14 years. He got his name as joke when he was a puppy. My father used to "wrestle" with him. He was a german shephard and pitbull mix. He was the gentlest dog I've ever met. The only time I've ever seen him growl at or bite anything/anyone was when he was in an argument with Rocky.
He died of natural causes. I was the one who found him, when I went to feed him. See, he was kept outside with our other dog, Rocky. And I found him in one of the dog houses. We buried him not far from our garden area. He is dearly missed. I hope that wherever his soul may be, that it's safe and sound. And I sure do hope we may meet again, even in another life, if that's what it takes. May the God and Goddess bless his soul.

My Mamma Stacy. heart She was a second mother to me and a best friend to my mom. She was married to a wonderful man and had 3 children. I've known since I was born. She will always have a special place in my heart. And that even though I never got to tell her, I love her. I just hope that wherever she is is peaceful. She did enough of job here and deserves a good rest before she goes to where fate will take her next. I miss her so much. And I really hope that we get to meet again.
She died February 15, 2008. She was hit by a tree while on a four-wheeler and the impact when she hit the ground caused the most damage. She died in the hospital later that night. I never got to tell her good bye. I never even got to tell her I love her before this happened. But I've told her many times since then, and I hope she's heard me. May the God and Goddess bless her soul.

My paternal grandfather, Pawpaw. He passed this March 2011. He had been going through a rough time with his lungs and all. He was a wonderful father and grandfather to his kids and others'. He deserves a good rest. I love you, Pawpaw.  

IileyahWithTheStars

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Oliver J. Crowe

You will not be forgotten. You were Dotty's son, and my brother. You helped us so much, and I thank you for that. May the Angels welcome you in their arms and teach you to fly...

October 23rd, 1994- November 7th, 2010

Your favorite band is The Used. I shall think of you singing along every time I listen to them... (The song in the link is what he sang to me every time I was sad..)

User Image

User Image

User Image

The Used - Empty With You

I haven't lost anything except my mind.
Expect a thousand confessions that you will not find.
I try to take off my head sometimes,
because I can't escape the memories.

You could be empty...
and I can be right here empty with you...
or you could be hollow...
and I can be right here hollow with you...
If you want to say goodbye to everything,
I could say goodbye too...
I can be right here empty with you.

I haven't wasted a thing except my time.
Forget the treasures we burned because we'll be just fine.
I try to take off my head sometimes...
because I can't escape for the life of me,

You could be empty...
or you could be hollow,
If you want to say goodbye to everything...

Instead of going underground,
Instead of calling them out,
Instead of running 'cause your still breathing,
Instead of swallowing lies,
Instead of buried alive,
Let's twist the knife 'til they can't stop bleeding.
If you need a confession, I'm guilty.
Do you think I feel sorry? Forgive me.
Instead of going underground,
Instead of calling them out,

You could be empty...
or you could be hollow...
If you want to say goodbye to everything...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am
I volunteer at my aunt's animal rescue and we used to take home puppies to raise and nurse back to health (if they needed it) so they could be adopted when they were old enough. One of the last puppies we took, we named Bitsy because she was so tiny. She became like my baby and I would always have her sleep with me in my bed. Unfortunately, she was too sick to get better and though things had looked up for a couple of days, she got horribly ill again. I sat with her all night and she passed away early in the morning. It still breaks my heart and I cried a lot. I still cry. I think she was the runt of her litter which was why it was so hard for her to get better. At least for a few days, she was well enough to run around and play and I will never forget her.
My dogs Hobie and Boomer, my cat Shadow and my sweet ferret Potroast (His original name was Lucian but the nickname Potroast kind of stuck. xD) also passed away earlier this year. I miss each and every one of them and my heart breaks again and again for them. Hobie, Shadow and Potroast lived long, happy lives though...Boomer was only 8 when we lost him and he died unexpectedly which is why it still hurts to think that he's gone.
They were as much a part of my family and my heart as any of the other people in my family and I miss them dearly. I thank the God and Goddess for bringing them into my lives and blessing me with their presences...  

TheHangedQueen

Sparkly Reveler

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers