Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:03 pm
Razin Frostdrake
i love mine . . . took me three hours to get done . . . felt really good to me . . . getting it anyhow when i woke the next day and tried to stand i collapsed back down, my leg wasn't working for the first 30 minutes or so after waking . . . the suppressed pain had numbed my leg . . .

Lol. My back piece was three sessions of 45min to 90min. The way I was sitting, my legs kept going numb. She told me to check it out when it was done, and I stood up and instantly fell right over. I hadn't realized how asleep my legs were. It was funny. Another time I had forgotten to eat, and I got really dizzy. I had to run to the bathroom. But luckily I didn't puke. Dude gave me a candy bar and it was much better.

Also. Every morning when I woke up when it was healing there was a copy of my tattoo on the sheets. It was kinda weird.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:13 pm
lilartichoke
Razin Frostdrake
i love mine . . . took me three hours to get done . . . felt really good to me . . . getting it anyhow when i woke the next day and tried to stand i collapsed back down, my leg wasn't working for the first 30 minutes or so after waking . . . the suppressed pain had numbed my leg . . .

Lol. My back piece was three sessions of 45min to 90min. The way I was sitting, my legs kept going numb. She told me to check it out when it was done, and I stood up and instantly fell right over. I hadn't realized how asleep my legs were. It was funny. Another time I had forgotten to eat, and I got really dizzy. I had to run to the bathroom. But luckily I didn't puke. Dude gave me a candy bar and it was much better.

Also. Every morning when I woke up when it was healing there was a copy of my tattoo on the sheets. It was kinda weird.

i never had the problem with being an ink stamp . . . i sleep on my side it's onthe back of my leg so it was clear of the sheets . . .

i was laying on my back so i never had a problem with my legs or arms going numb while getting it done . . . it's just that night i went to a party . . . must've added some wear on my leg on top of the pain it had suppressed . . . so it gave on me when i woke up the next day . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:17 pm
User Image
Beyond Birthday had the eyes of a shinigami since he was born.
He knew your name before you said it.
He knew the time of death of every person he met.

God I love tattoo's. If my career field allowed it, I'd do full body tattoo's even though they take a long time and a lot of money. But, I want to be a clinical psychologist, so I'm just getting tattoo's in places I can hide easy, like my legs, back, stomach, and upper arms. On places like my neck, lower arms, and the collar bone area, I'll wait till I'm in the career to get the tattoo's that may require more effort to hide. That way I'll see if I have the ability/clothes to hide them, 'n such.
Right now I have three tattoo idea's that I'm waiting till I'm eighteen to get. Of course, I'd wait for awhile before moving on to getting the next tattoo. One is a tattoo of a alien-like spine bone along the area my actual spine is. The second is on my thighs, and would be like a corset piercing, only drawn. The last one is kindof hard to describe. It's like the misfits hands symbol. Only it'd be lower than chest level, like where my ribs are. The fingers would curve upward, and they'd end up looking like my ribs, along where my ribs are.

I have a thing for bone tattoo's XD
I'd get them on my fingers, but, can't hide those.
After those three, which will probably cost a lot of time and money, I'll see what I want and can get from there :3
I have some other ideas, but those three are the ones I really, really want and have been planning to get for years xD

...I hardly need to explain just what effect
this would have on his personality.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:12 pm
I love tattoos X3 Like BB, I have to have them where they can easily be hidden. I currently have one I got as soon as I turned 18 in an undisclosed location. I'm currently thinking of getting another one, but I haven't decided on a design or location yet :3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

dyke dyke goose

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:23 pm
I hate them. If you have to put ink on your body to make you look better then there is something really wrong with you. . .but thats just my opinion. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:40 pm
@greenies: Fair enough. I think of it more as living, moving art than a way to make myself look better. It's just another kind of canvas as far as I'm concerned.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:41 pm
Karma v2
@greenies: Fair enough. I think of it more as living, moving art than a way to make myself look better. It's just another kind of canvas as far as I'm concerned.

agree completely.
So where's this tattoo that you will not mention?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:16 pm
I saw this person one time with a tattoo on her arm of a stick figure holding a heart balloon that was huge and almost lifting it up. If I ever get a tattoo, I want that one. (:  

Rubican

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:22 pm
lilartichoke
Karma v2

agree completely.

No where I'm willing to take a picture of and post on the net ;3  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:29 pm
Karma v2
lilartichoke
Karma v2

agree completely.

No where I'm willing to take a picture of and post on the net ;3

Lol. I'm not asking for a picture.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Faerdra

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:27 am
lilartichoke
Eriwain: Thanks. My good friend drew it for me. She has a matching tattoo on her opposite foot. I've been thinking about getting a little skeleton kitten for him. lol.

I did a quick photobooth of my other two....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inspired by the flowers in the Faeries Book. Drawn by my first roommate in college, who was freaking rad.

First tat. Got when I turned 18 to see if I could handle the "pain". I got it before I realized everyone wanted stars all over their bodies. lol.

o0o0o i looooove the flowers! they're really vibrant!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:45 am

i've got three. ^^

User Image
on my back, it's a butterfly with a goddess knot. it symbolizes me breaking out of my cacoon and re-embracing wicca after having given it up for years when my husband told me to choose between him and wicca. it took 4ish hours and i drew it myself

User Image
this is on my right calf, the kanji means strength the koi can be interpretted as either a symbol of strength or of luck. and the cherry blossoms are just one of my favorite flowers. it took about 2.5 hours to do

i also have one on my left ankle that's the kanji meaning freedom.

User Image
i designed this and i want it on my back between my shoulder blades.

and i also want a bronze star on my neck that has "freedom isn't free" around it. and a japanese style dragon on my left calf with the tail wrapped around my kanji tattoo. i feel off balanced with one big tattoo on my right leg and a little one on my left.

Faerdra

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:36 pm
Faerdra

o0o0o i looooove the flowers! they're really vibrant!

Thanks.
I didn't want a black outline.
I never really get to see it, though my boyfriend enjoys it. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:41 pm
User Image

I want the Yin-Yang symbol on my upper arm, and on the opposite arm I want my whole arm tattooed like Sally's from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

My brother has the anarchy symbol on his arm. It's pretty awesome.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

Lady Catalina

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:50 am
I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I haven't found a design that makes me say "Awesome! I know I will still like this design 10 years from now." Only because my tastes change and I don't want something that wouldn't be cool in the future.

But I'm thinking about getting one with my daughter's initials and some sort of other small picture, like a rose or something. Because at least I know I'll always love my daughter.

Edit: The only problem is that my hubby wouldn't really approve of it. He knows it's something I've been thinking about, but if I got one it would take some time for him to adjust. It's something he believes is wrong.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff