Submit

Rubican

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Piggy<33
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:42 pm
awe.
all the pugs make me miss my friend.
she had an absolutely obnoxious, but adorable pug.
awe.
she never answers her damn phone anymore.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:45 pm
-squee-

you guys make me want a pet... all I have is a a fishy... D:  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:09 pm
Awwww.
Not fair.
I wish I could have a pet.
Me wants a kitten.  

Hidden Lunar Rose

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TakingOverMe...

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:42 pm
User Image

Eeee, kittens! heart I adore kittens, but we can't get any while we have Dogzilla Candy, because she'd kick up a s**t storm and probably try to eat it or something.

XD Well. Maybe not. But she'd be right pissy about it

Minicity:
Pop|Ind|Tra|Sec

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:05 pm
lilartichoke
Omigod, Karma, your kittens are priceless.
My kittens used to get along,
but now she hates him.

XD the suitcase pic is awesome!
Aww.. that's sad. Does he pick on her?
Oz is a little evil too. He knocks cups off the counters and starts fights with Gir.

@LCP: I love the milk pic too! XD  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:20 pm
i recently lost my cat Hunter . . . he was here perfectly fine . . . and he's a stout cat . . . but he just disappearred . . . i keep looking but nothing yet it's been over 2 weeks now . . . i miss him . . . crying crying crying

User Image

too bad the image doesn't show his beautiful sky blue eyes . . . it just shows the insane laziness and love he had here . . . when he was here he felt so safe . . . my nephews once held him in a way that most cats would've clawed at them . . . but Hunter didn't care . . . he knew he was safe here . . . we found him alone outside covered in so many fleas he was black . . . we took him home . . . he loved us . . . became a well built cat . . . and even took care of our pest problem . . . and now he's gone crying

my mom says we need another cat to make sure the pests don't come back . . . i don't want another cat . . . i want my Hunter . . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:26 pm
Razin Frostdrake
i recently lost my cat Hunter . . . he was here perfectly fine . . . and he's a stout cat . . . but he just disappearred . . . i keep looking but nothing yet it's been over 2 weeks now . . . i miss him . . . crying crying crying

User Image

too bad the image doesn't show his beautiful sky blue eyes . . . it just shows the insane laziness and love he had here . . . when he was here he felt so safe . . . my nephews once held him in a way that most cats would've clawed at them . . . but hunter didn't care . . . he knew he was safe here . . . we found him alone outside covered in so many fleas he was black . . . we took him home . . . he loved us . . . became a well built cat . . . and even took care of our pest problem . . . and now he's gone crying

That sux, sorry to hear that Raz D:
That's part of the reason mine are all indoor only. Too many kitty road pancakes or who knows what.

He may just be out tom-catting at this time of year if he's not fixed confused  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:30 pm
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake

User Image

too bad the image doesn't show his beautiful sky blue eyes . . . it just shows the insane laziness and love he had here . . . when he was here he felt so safe . . . my nephews once held him in a way that most cats would've clawed at them . . . but hunter didn't care . . . he knew he was safe here . . . we found him alone outside covered in so many fleas he was black . . . we took him home . . . he loved us . . . became a well built cat . . . and even took care of our pest problem . . . and now he's gone crying

That's part of the reason mine are all indoor only. Too many kitty road pancakes or who knows what.

he was afraid of the street . . . so unless someone was going through a very small but insanely steep stream i dont think that happened . . . and we've had him for 3 or so years now . . . and he's never been missing for more than 3 days . . . i've been looking at pounds and everywhere i can think of nothing yet . . .

also . . . when i see fixed cats they're typically huge and lazy . . . i liked hunter the way he was . . . built and hyperactive . . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:34 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake

User Image

he was afraid of the street . . . so unless someone was going through a very small but insanely steep stream i dont think that happened . . . and we've had him for 3 or so years now . . . and he's never been missing for more than 3 days . . . i've been looking at pounds and everywhere i can think of nothing yet . . .

Maybe someone picked him up and took him home? He's gorgeous, I'd steal him sweatdrop  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:37 pm
Karma v2

Maybe someone picked him up and took him home? He's gorgeous, I'd steal him sweatdrop

that's what i'm afraid happened . . . no matter how filthy he was you could never tell . . . least not until you gave him a bath and dirt poured off of him . . . and he could ******** jump eek jumped six feet into the air trying to jump over the doors to the bathtub . . . was about an inch shy of making it . . .  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff