Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Secret Dimention Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:46 pm
Kyou shoved her hands into her pockets. "Fine. We'll follow the duck." She just had gotten over the shock of finding a talking duck, and now it seemed as though nothing could bother her.
She looked around the old mansion, slowly taking in everything around them. "This place seems really strange. Oi! Talking Duck-chan! Where are we?" She asked Donald.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:51 pm
Donald shrugged his shoulders at the question, obviously he didn't know either. As walked outside they saw a 6' dog like creature standing straight up. they also saw a boy about thier age standing next to him. They greeted Donald as though they already knew him. "I guess the boys, Sora." Jynx said as he leaned against the wall.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:55 pm
"Okay, now there's a 6 foot talking dog instead of a 2 foot talking duck... how weird is this going to get?" She asked Jynx before settling her eyes on Sora. She nodded once and said, "There's an air of power around that kid."
Kyou popped her back and sighed. "Guess we should introduce our selves..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:26 pm
"Alright, you do it though I'm no good at stuff like that." Jynx replied still against the wall.

"If you don't mind, what are your names?" The dog asked.

Jynx wasn't ready for a comment like that, now he had to state his identity to him. "I'm Jynx, thats Kyou, and the other we don't know." Jynx answered before adding to his sentence "You?"

"Well, I'm Goofy." He answered

"And I'm Sora." said the boy.

"Ok, now that everyones acquainted, Who knows where we are?" Jynx asked.

Everyone else shrugged thier shoulders in confusion.

"Ok then let find out." Jynx said, showing off his leadership skills. As he opened the gate, a forest was revealed to them. They got through it quickly to find a hole in the wall off the town. Jynx entered the hole first, with everyone else close behind him. While they walked through they saw posters that read 'Twilight Town: 5th Annual Struggle tournament, Today at 5:00.' Jynx then took it apon himself that the place was called Twilight Town. As they kept walking they approached another group of kids.

"What are you doing on our turf?" the obvious ring leader asked them

"Yeah, Sipher'll show em', eh" Another said.

"Total Destruction." The female said.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:01 pm
"Going along our merry way." Kyou retorted. "Get out of it."
The kids looked like they had no intention of moving, and Kyou was in a really bad mood considering she was hungry. If they wanted to fight, she smear them across the floor like the amatuers they really were.
"So you want to fight, do you?" She smirked. "I'll give you one you won't forget anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:09 pm
Sipher didnt take kindly to this gesture, as he attempted to attack Kyou soon after she said that. Jynx made easy work of him, with a knee to the gut, and a punch to the face. "If I were you I'd listen to her." said Jynx as Sipher layed on the ground, holding his nose.

"We should go, eh." said Sipher's accomplice

"Next time." said the girl.

"Yeah right, now move along." Jynx said as everyone but Kyou stood in shock.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:36 pm
"Why didn't you let me deal with them? Did you think I'd make them a bloody mess on the floor?" Kyou asked, crossing her arms. She turned towards the other three in their group and snapped, "Stop gawking! I'm sure you've seen others who can do this sort of thing easily. Hell, I could have sworn you three could do the same thing, judging from that power radiating off your bodies." She turned back towards Jynx. "Let's go eat something. Now."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:11 pm
kentsu was watching them from the shadows seeing if some one could sence his chakra.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:28 pm
"And you! Hiding in the shadows! Get out here now!" Kyou yelled at Kentsu. Her mood was going to get worse and worse until she ate something. "I know you're there, so don't even try to hide it!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:31 pm
kentsu walked out of the shadows and tasued and apple to kyou and eat it.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:23 am
((You know you've been with us the whole time, we said something about you in almost everyone of our post, you were with us when we entered, left, and I beat the s**t out of Sipher))

Jynx knew the apple wouldn't help very much, it would only make her angrier than she already was. Jynx ran for the train station with Sora and his friends only to encounter some mysterious black creatures.

"Heartless, I thought we defeated them." Sora mumbled as he easily disposed of one with a sword shaped like a key.

"Same Here." Goofy struggled as he squashed a few with his shield.

Donald's attention was else where as he pointed up to the room of the station, to a mysterious figure dressed in black. "Kwing Michkhy" He yelled as the newly found, King Mickey, showed up unexpectedly, taking out all heartless with a single stroke of his sword, which resembled Sora's.

"Kyou, his power is greater than most shinobi." Jynx stated as they dispatched some of the heartless also.

as Jynx was talking Mickey passed him his sword. "Protect Sora." He said as he left, leaving nothing, but a bag of money, and a blue ball that radiated the suns heat.

Jynx took care of the rest of the heartless with a few small waves of the sword. Jynx was amazed at the swords power, but Sora and his friends, were amazed that Mickey's sword didn't fall back into his hands.

"Jynx that means your number Fourteen." Sora told him.

"Fourteenth what?" Jynx asked confused.

"Keyblade Weilder." All 3 said at the same time.

"Umm, Ok lets just go inside to get our train tickets." A confused Jynx walked inside like nothing was happening. As soon as they walked inside Jynx saw it as a chance to get Kyou some food. First he got the tickets, then he got Kyou enough food to last her the entire week. Jynx was the first to enter the train, followed by the mysterious guy who started the journey with them, then came Donald and Goofy. Afterwards was Sora who had just been battered by a hungry Kyou, for asking for food. Kyou was last at the expense of taking her time eating. As they rode off Jynx was being asked many questions.

"Why do you think Mickey chose you?"
"Why are you able to keep the keyblade?"
"Where did you come from?"
"Is she your girlfriend?"

Jynx answered all but the last with a shrug of his shoulders. The last one he turned to Kyou and said "Ask her."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:34 pm
"No, I'm his caretaker." Kyou said. "Cause he's always out doing some stupid s**t and I have to drag him out of it." She said sighing.
She leaned back in the seat and looked out the window. "At least it's growing dark again. I thought I was going to go blind." She murmured under her breath. The others didn't catch onto what she had said, but she was sure Jynx had.
She turned back to the other three. "We come from the Land of Fire, the Hidden Leaf Village to be exact. What about you?" She asked, leaning forward.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:41 pm
kentsu sat down and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 am
Jynx tried interrupting but couldn't because, once again, she cover his mouth with her hand. After she finished speaking Jynx was able to talk again. "Caretaker, could've come up with something much better." He whisper to her. Before she could response back the train stopped at an unexpected castle, exposing another dog like creature. This one was around 9 feet tall though, and 400 lb. "Thats a big dog, his owner must've gave him that stuff Kiba switched to at an early age." Jynx said sarcastically.

"Open up." The Dog said.

"Hold up is that-" Goofy said before he was interrupted by Donald.

"Pete!!!" Donald exclaimed as his old enemy was supposed to be dead.

Jynx, Kyou, and Sora asked "Who's Pete?"

"He was King Mickey's arch enemy, untill he was sealed away in the Dimention of Darkness." Goofy explained

"CHe wchachs schupposhed chto be dchead!!" Donald finished Goofy's explanaition.

"Get em' boys." was all they heard before everyone got into battle positions. Jynx's keyblade was in hand, ready for destruction at anytime.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:59 am
kentsu just stayed on the ground and took out a shadow blade and then fliped off the big dog thing out side.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff