Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
New Members Introduction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady High Summoner

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:21 pm
". . .Quite the day brightener."
- Kyle Tobac.

Hey there! My name is Aisla~ Pretty unique, huh? It's pronounced i-la... kind of like, aisle, only with a la. :33 My most popular nickname would be Aishe... [ ash - ee ], so feel free to call me that, too. I respond to both~

I'm thirteen & turning fourteen July 9th. I'm still in middle school and learning. :/ I love to roleplay & cosplay. I'm currently working on a Tifa Lockhart cosplay, IRL~ It should soon be followed by Kairi and Haruhi Suzumiya. <3 Both of which I love to roleplay over the computer.

I've been on chat sites such as these since I was 9. And the very first person I ever roleplayed was Yuna, & that was when I was 10. So, to sum it up, I know what I'm doing. Ofcourse, I do have to keep a thesaurus on me at all times. <3 You know. P:

I love to draw & write. Anything artistic. Though, I've never really been too fond of painting. I can draw avi art for you... but I draw best when I'm sitting in a classroom & meant to be learning about the Aztecs. Sports I enjoy would be soccer, volleyball & figure skating. (: As I said before, roleplaying & cosplaying is also my thing. And, obviously, I love video games, anime, eh. But not to a total extreme. |: I actually get annoyed with people who won't shut up about it. Fantasy is great and all, but there's a fine line between obsession and liking it. I like anime because it's easy going, like a cartoon. And drawing people realistically all the time is a pain in the a**. It's a mature cartoon that you can (usually) follow along easily. I like video games because in reality, I need fantasy. My favourite language would have to be *groan* Japanese, because I love the way it sounds when spoken. Then I like Latin. Good ol' Latin. <33

Don't crowd me - I hate being crowded. I've ended friendships that way. Half of the people on my MSN contact list have been blocked, and they're people I've known for a good 2 years +. If we do become friends, don't expect me to do everything with you. I act funny when I have sentimental bonds with things &/or people.

I like being friends with boys better. More fun, sorry. (: & I use smiley faces a lot. A lot a lot. Dr.T pointed out all the emotes I use in my writing. And I've found that this phrase is constantly associated with me. "She's high on life."

& not that appearance matters or anything, but this is me.
edit - & this & this.
anyone jealous of my green wall yet?

Well, I hope to make friends with every last one of you. That's just the kind of kid I am. I'm very honest, too. >>;; So if you have any questions... shoot! Not literally, ofcourse.

Other accounts I am currently using:
Shiki Misaki xx
Final Fantasy VII Tifa( ? x: )

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:16 pm
Aloha all! <3

I'm Kels, you're very welcome to call me Yuna as well, or Yunie, or Yunie-corn, Yuniebob, etc. >_>;; You can thank some friends of mine for the Yuniebob one. Dx

I am 15 years old, and I live in Oregon. <3 I've only been to Hawaii once. And Disneyland is my home away from home. <3

My first Final Fantasy was FFI, then FFII, then Chrystal Chronicals, FFX-2, FFX, and finally, FFIX. I started playing FF when I was 13, so I'm rather new to it? xD

On Gaia, I cosplay Yuna, Jenova, and Zidane. I've cosplayed Misa Amane IRL, as well as a version of Tifa and a version of Yuna. My one year anniversary on Gaia was March 28, 2008, so I've been cosplaying for one year and two months.

I disagree that Amy is a loser. <3

I can't type on a laptop.

Good day, all. <3

RG Eri

Balthier Cosplay

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:25 pm
Hello, I'm Eric.
I'm 16 and I have just recently created this cosplay account.
I don't want to use my original gaia account's gold for this cosplay, cuz i'm saving up for a katana.. anyways, I joined this guild as the beginning of my quest to become Balthier. Help with this quest would be greatly appreciated. heart
(see sig for my plans for this cosplay)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:45 pm
hey i'm luke from the states i'm 19 years young.. and um.. ff9 yeah i liked it the best even tho it was the ezest one
right now i'm working on zidane but the whole outfit is hard to come by.. also i'm poor.. so WORK IN PROGRESS!  

acemcfly

Genesis the Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:01 pm
Konichiwa ^w^ I like be called Saga or Sho and I am currently 15 years old, I live in Kentucky.

I love cosplaying as many different characters, anime cons rock =P. I also like Video Games (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts the most), roleplaying, anime, manga, yaoi, JRock, Japan (am moving their when I get older with a friend), fan fic's, and many other stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Hello!

I'm Sprink. I've been cosplaying for a little while now, mostly in real life.

I'm not that into Gaia cosplaying, but I'm all about making costumes and such. I've done a FF7 Reno, a FF10 Rikku, a Kenshin, and a Shampoo from Ranma 1/2.

As for other stuff, I like video games, roleplaying (both online and with dice), manga, yaoi, yuri, fanfic, fanart, and other fannish things.  

Sprink Sprik

The Holy Angel Aeris

Beloved Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:59 am
Hello my name Bethani, I am currently 14 years of age and I live in West Virginia (please tell me you know were that is most ppl don't). My first Final Fantasy I ever played was *drum roll* FFVII. Out of the series I have played 3(DS) 7,8,9,10,10-2,12,12 Reverent Wings. I have beat 10 10-2 12 the rest I'm at the end.
I don't cosplay in real life my parents would never allow it. But I chose to cosplay Aerith (Aeris) on here cause come on she dies! So this is my way of paying respect(and it fun ^^).

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:23 am
Welcome, guys! ^^ Glad to have you here. Unfortunately, this place isn't very active, so do what you can, m'kay?  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

The Holy Angel Aeris

Beloved Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Ok I'll help liven the place a little ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:40 am
hello everyone =) i dont do cosplay in real life other than having squalls ring Grievier...meh anyways i cosplay on gaia with my gf who is cosplaying rinoa. so yeah...HI  

The Red Mage 808

TifaxLockhartx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:21 pm
My name is Katie, and I'm 18 xD Umm..I sorta realized -months- later that I never introduced myself on here LOL. Let's see..I love video games, and not just final fantasy =3, and I'm starting some of my first cosplays (not gaia) in the next couple of months. I also like anime/manga and RPing. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:58 am
Hiya, I am Seifer Almasy....I try not to bring offline online, so i can leave my life uncomplicated....You may refer to me as Seifer, Almasy or Sexy...
Most of the time I am acting Seifer-ish...that means rude cocky, arrogant and self absorbed, but i care for my friends dearly and i take defending them very personally..  

Seifer The Fallen Knight

Romantic Lunatic

Sorceress Rinoa VIII

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 pm
Hello. My name is Kat. I'm 19 years old.
I like to write, draw and make videos.
I like to cosplay as different FF and KH characters.
I do cosplay in real life but not too often.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 am
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

{| "The future belongs not to those who wait..." - Final Fantasy XIII|}

Hi my name is Mikaela and I'm 14. I love Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I like to draw and photoshop <3

═══════════════════════════════════════

Mikkuni

3,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 am
Hello! I am Lena, age 17. Turning 18 in November. =x

I love to draw and write short stories and when I'm up to it, I make poems. Umm..

I really love the Final Fantasy series as well as most of the sound tracks. Nobuo Uematsu ROCKS!

I've only cosplayed once in my entire life and that is as Sumomo from Chobits. Only partial... I didn't have the wig so.. HEH.

So far, I've played/seen FF6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 12. I don't remember if I've played or seen the earlier series, but of all those, my favorites would be between 8 or 9. <3

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff