Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Looking for Crew Members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in helping out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:44 pm
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Thank you, Shira! ^^

Yes, Mydis, I know you're busy, always busy, so I appreciate all the help you can give without having to stress too much. This Guild has got a flying start! ^^ Now it just need to be spread far and wide that we exist. *nods*

I will do what I can, and the guild is building up more day by day I see....so....so far so good eh?
People love final fantasy and they also love a good guild owner, so I think things will go just fine.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:51 am
I would love to help out in whatever way I may be able to, Lucrecia-sama. Just inform me of anything that may be needed and I shall find it, ^^  

Fujioka Haruhi-desu

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:54 am
Thank you, all of you! ^__^ Right now I basically just need help with spreading the word, making up some design and come up with ideas for Guild activities. So if you have any bright ideas, feel free to share them!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:28 pm
I'm available to help at the moment as well! <3

I can make a few banners, as well as a front page if we need it? I'm always willing to help out, so . . . don't hesitate to ask. <33

RG Eri

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:30 am
The Lady of Spira

I can make a few banners, as well as a front page if we need it? I'm always willing to help out, so . . . don't hesitate to ask. <33

That would be great, if you'd like to do it! ^^ I can't make things on the computer for the life of me.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:08 pm
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
The Lady of Spira

That would be great, if you'd like to do it! ^^ I can't make things on the computer for the life of me.... sweatdrop

Sure, no problem. I'd make it now, but I'm currently at a hotel with a laptop. Dx  

RG Eri

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:38 pm
I know you don't need any more crew members, but I am and will always be up for the job!

Feel free to tell me anything you need done, and I'm on it~

I put the banner in my Shinra Shop! Here

I'm really excited to see this guild succeed, It has a lot of potential~!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 pm
As much as I hate to say it...but its true....the crew members who are already on the list as crew members are just sitting on the list...and I've already tried to contact them.
I need help...so the guild doesn't have to go back to being boring again, ya know?
So I will be hiring some crew members.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 pm
The Real Raijin
As much as I hate to say it...but its true....the crew members who are already on the list as crew members are just sitting on the list...and I've already tried to contact them.
I need help...so the guild doesn't have to go back to being boring again, ya know?
So I will be hiring some crew members.

You can sign me up! biggrin I'm not very good at drawing, but I can still help!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 am
I would sign up to be a crew, I know how to make banners that would benefit the guild and plan exciting activities.  

Sorceress Lulu
Crew

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 am
I don't mind new crew-members one bit. Now that things seem to be a little bit more back in action (and I vow I will not stray away from here again, no matter what!) we need new dedicated people to help out! ^^ Thus, it might be a good idea to kick those who're just sitting there to make way for new people. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 am
If you're still looking for help with the guild, I could provide information for Final Fantasy games... Though I'm sometimes busy due to school, I'm still on gaia in the evening til late. ^^;

Plus, I can make sure threads stay on topic and the likes.. I'm rather experienced.  

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Exalt Emmeryn

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 am
I'm pretty handy at finding things on the net (found this guild). If that's something you need I'll be happy to help out. I'll just need a with PM what you'd like me to find.

I even made guild banners for a guild I, later, joined. But I'd need practice to get better at it.

Maybe finding things would be better for me to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 pm
blue_penguin123
I'm pretty handy at finding things on the net (found this guild). If that's something you need I'll be happy to help out. I'll just need a with PM what you'd like me to find.

I even made guild banners for a guild I, later, joined. But I'd need practice to get better at it.

Maybe finding things would be better for me to do.

Ok, I will list below what are the jobs and expectations.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 pm
Master Mod - General Review of the guild activity, moving threads to correct forums and inviting new cosplay members.
~ Dr. Lucrecia
~ The Real Rajin

Moderater Assistant - Review of threads, posting, suggesting ideas, inviting new cosplay members and keeping the guild active.
~ The Real Rajin
~ Mew Aeris
~ Sorceress Lulu
~ That girl Lena

Artist - Creating new art, specially designed for the guild, threads and forums
~ The Real Rajin
~ Sorceress Lulu

Event Coordinator - Setting up gatherings and keeping everyone up-to-date through pms, threads, profile comments or announcements.
~ The Real Rajin
~ XxFFVIICloudxX

Ticketmaster - Sets up Guild Contests/Charities(Raffles, Dice Games, Etc.)
~ The Real Rajin  
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces