Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]
[Archive] The Aikanaro'hini -- Joining and Leaving the Pride Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:53 pm
I will enter the Gates...
Owner's Name: fuKurohane
SoA's Name: Moto'ubele
Image: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k176/FlyingPanda_2006/beleadol.png
Suggested Rank: Dunno yet, whatever her brother, Mahewa, ends up being? However, she loves crafting things (such as jewelry), and was blessed by Sanaa (the goddess she believes in first and foremost above all others). So if there's something that could place her as that? Perhaps after a while, once she's adjusted. She could put together all of the lovely bone pieces the other pridemembers adorn themselves with ;D
Demon Name: (( if joining as an adult )) Well, she's an adol as of right now, so I'm not sure if this applies. But eventually perhaps Bifrons.
Contact Info: PM me, or catch me as fauxfoux7@aol.com, you know the drill ;D
Ideas for Join RP? Hmmm.... She's been following behind her brother from a distance at this point, so for right now she's alone. I'll want to have an rp between her and Mahewa discussing his decision to join beforehand, and she'll quickly follow suit. As for the joining rp itself, she'll probably strut right up to one of the pride leaders themselves and declare her desire to join. After all, once her mind's set on something, she isn't likely to back down. But whatever you think would work best~
Why do you want to join? She'll follow her brother wherever he goes. I do think she's actually got a bit of demon inside her, though she probably doesn't know it yet. She's a real b***h, to say the least, and finds pleasure in messing with others. That plus she's obsessed with the color red? lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:19 am
Oh fun 8DD

We're still in the middle of join-RP for Mahewa... not sure if there's any kind of 'crafter' sort of rank o3o Perhaps we should make one... lol

But so far as IC'ly goes, I -think- Iar will be gone for a bit just after the join-RP for Mahewa, so she may have to find Verge for hers XDD

Since Iar has to go cub-nap one of his first sons >D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:39 pm
And thus the plot thickens!!
>;D

But whenever that's over with, then catch me. We'll figure something out <3

And yes, crafter rank! =D
I was browsing a bit, and it looks like some other prides have crafter ranks. After all, not everyone is adept at turning a bone or tooth into custom-fitted claw-extensions. And what could be more important in a demon's inventory that that?!
-shot-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:45 pm
Owner's Name: Seaki
SoA's Name: Koin
Image: Cert
Suggested Rank: [[Slave]] Na'artu
Demon Name: (( if joining as an adult ))
Contact Info: Email/Gtalk: seakaki@gmail.com AIM: seakisea YIM: wolfeyez555 MSN: wolfeyez555
Ideas for Join RP? I did and RP with Nyoko???
Why do you want to join? I hade a plot for a while for Koin to be enslaved.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 pm
You'll have to do an RP with one of the pride leaders for it to be an official Joining RP

Currently, Iar is out of the pride lands, so you'll need to meet Verge  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:18 am
Owner's Name: Syrius Lionwing
SoA's Name: Tiyatahmey
Image:
Suggested Rank: Qateth, Tiyatahmey was born and raised in a pride of assassins which has died out, there is no other rank that he could possibly suit more XD!
Demon Name: He wouldn't accept any other name bar his own, he is quite finiky about people pronouncing his name properly.
Contact Info: syrius lionwing - aim
Ideas for Join RP? uh he is comeing in with Haramu
Why do you want to join? Well Tiyatahmey is a rather demonic character any way, he is a trained killer and loves what he does. He's also a bit mental and often doesn't know how to hold back, he doesn't really know the diference between right and wrong so he lives in the fuzzy grey area inbetween.

Syrius Lionwing

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 pm
We need an image and the demon name is required. ^w^ If you'll read the information on pride beliefs - it's a central part of the pride and all pride members who join must ascribe to these beliefs.

As for the join RP - in order to become a member you must first talk to get and get approval from the pride leaders, so coming in with someone doesn't automatically make you a member of the pride. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 pm
@ Syr: XD Yea, he'll have to have a demon name... BUT what you could do is say that the name he has now -is- his demon name and he just "discovers" it once he joins and does the naming quest~

And as Skie said, you'll have to do a joining RP with either me or Seph to officially be part of the pride :3  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 am
LOL truth said : go and post a joining app and I will poke someone for the joining rp. I don't think he is a member before he gets a joining rp, I'm just saying, he is coming in with haramu I'm assuming that truth was going to poke someone about her introducing him to the leader.

demon name : Hasashish  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:33 am
Owner's Name: [lightwolf]
SoA's Name: Hafifu'Madarasa
Image: *click*
Suggested Rank: Qatethe
Demon Name: Nekomata
Contact Info: lightwolf141 on AIM (PM me first, mine's set up so that I have to add you before we can talk. *wishes she knew how to change that* XD;; )
Ideas for Join RP? If she met Mori, she'd be an immediate follower. :3 So perhaps she could bump into him and be allowed to come back with him? Random fact: She's a seer. How strong of one she is, I'm not sure yet. ;D Would make for interesting plots.
Why do you want to join? This pride fits her so well. XD Perfect match, we might even be able to work one of the pride members into her backstory for added plottage. ;D (I can post her backstory if you'd like, but it's looong. Of course, we'd need to talk in detail about adding someone into her backstory...)

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 am
Syrius Lionwing
LOL truth said : go and post a joining app and I will poke someone for the joining rp. I don't think he is a member before he gets a joining rp, I'm just saying, he is coming in with haramu I'm assuming that truth was going to poke someone about her introducing him to the leader.

demon name : Hasashish

Aaah that makes sense then XDD Maybe it needs to be a little more clear what 'ideas for join rp' means lol

Basically what that is is like 'oh I have this idea and want them to run into Iar... ' etc lol

Ooor if you have no idea you can put that too... or say like in your case 'Haramu should be bringing him to a leader' ... just to avoid confusion whee

THAT BEING SAID XD;;;; Iar is currently outside the pride lands IC'ly, so you'll have to grab Verge or Morifaer for the join RP~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 pm
A'right, I just added something to the form on the front page about reading the pride info and beliefs and rituals...

Just make sure you guys have read all that stuff and you should be good to set up joining RP's :3  

Aegnorhini

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:06 pm
"And it's like, every time I turn around..."
User Image

Joining Applications open again soon~

And if anyone has a join RP with Seph that she hasn't replied to please PM her! D:

"...I fall in love and find my heart face down..."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Owner's Name:DragonsRage24
SoA's Name: Mir
Image:Image
Suggested Rank: Either Qatethe or Ra'alme, Mir would both enjoy greatly to be an assassin but she also likes to involve herself in torturing other creatures that oppose or frustrate her. Although I suppose part of being a Qatethe means that during assassinations their could be torture involved, or torture in the manner of killing another. Also note that while Mir would be a Qatethe, she would also make an excellent teacher to any of those wishing to pursue that rank. She is a skillful killer, and would enjoy the 'passing' of information onto younger trainess, however, she would not be a teacher who is smiles and hugs, Mir would most definitely be a teacher who would push Trainees to the extreme to achieve complete success through any sacrifice necessary.
Demon Name: Mir would fight to keep her name, as her demon name. Mir is a name derived from a Native American myth/legend that follows the tales of Croanyl, a spirit who consumes others flesh believing he consumed their souls, thus inheriting the power from the flesh. Mir was his daughter, born of a female he had violated and left to die after torturing her. Only after time did Croanyl find out the female was with child thus sought her out to kill her.

In Mir's SoA history, Mir's mother gave birth to her, and as Croanyl found her mother, herself, and her siblings, Croanyl maimed and killed her mother and siblings, and consumed them. Croanyl blinded Mir in one eye and left her for dead to bleed out as he saw it as a fit death for his 'brood.'

Mir is the daughter of Croanyl in the legend, and become of his interference in her life, she was corrupted at a young age, and fell onto the belief of consuming others as well. So Mir would defend her name to any pride leaders, council, and even the Gods to keep her name, she would stand before Morifaer without fear.
Personality: Mir is a disturbed lioness who lost her family at a young age due to her father's troublesome appetite for strength, power, revenge, and hate. Orphaned and blinded in one eye, Mir did her best to survive as a cub and because of her misfortune, became a horrid lioness who was bent on feasting on the flesh of others, whether it be prey animal, or foe. She has trained herself to a tee so that even though she is blind in one eye, her enhanced skills and strength, along with her intelligence, she is a force to be reckoned with if you oppose her. Fearful of nothing, one day she wishes to seek out her father, kill, and feast upon his flesh to take his soul, so that she would be able to consume all of his power, and feel closer to her deceased mother and siblings, who her father consumed.
Contact Info: Pm-ing me here on Gaia or my AIM/Aol Email is JMNov24
Ideas for Join RP? I would actually love it if Mir came across Morifaer, that way, he could test her, but also she would be able to argue her namesake, I think it would make it interesting, to say the least. Of course, any other leader or member would be welcomed to join, because I think Mir might make a scene that would be hard to not hear/see.
Why do you want to join?I really don't think Mir would fit anywhere else ICly in SoA. The roguelands are fine but whoever she comes across is in danger, and it would be good for her to at least feel like she is a part of something where her skills would do well. I also love the idea behind the pride. <3

I have read the Pride Information & Rituals & Beliefs Threads: ((PLEASE make sure you have done this... we reserve the right to smack you if you try to do something against pride beliefs ^^ ))

I have read everything! *salute*

DragonsRage24

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas