Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Gamer's Corner
CLOSED. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help me? ^__*
Of course hon!
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Anything for 5k!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Gimme gimme gimme GOLD!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm
Dammie-kins
Waaaaaaaaiiiiittt...........

You call "Points For Style" Debating?

I was just messing with him, I can't have fun in my favorite place on gaia?

lol...many people in this world have tried to break me...and it has never been done before. Why would it start with Dammie? Kylie you worry too much sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Heh, mate give me one afternoon with you.

I've worked on my skills of drilling into peoples personality. My one friend has described me when I'm not paying attention while walking "A cold icey person who can stare through your heart"

I pride myself on being able to make people who think they are stable doubt themselves, but we're all friends right? *grins*

Now TIME TO DROP THE STUPID CHATTER *RAAAAAAAAAAWR*

>=3  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
lmao! ok ok....my bad Dammie.

Auron - No, it's not. One time my avi placed at rank 15. : So, yeah...why? o.O I'm curious to know what your going to say. lol

Auron - jaja...I know. I do worry too much all the time. lol ^^

Dammie - *huggles everybody in a group hug* XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Actually Kylie I was going to say that you don't need to put down everything you have equipped for the tags. I remembered doing that in my first contest and someone blasted me for having something that had nothing to do with the description at all.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
x Glam Rock Kylie x
lmao! ok ok....my bad Dammie.

Auron - No, it's not. One time my avi placed at rank 15. : So, yeah...why? o.O I'm curious to know what your going to say. lol

Auron - jaja...I know. I do worry too much all the time. lol ^^

Dammie - *huggles everybody in a group hug* XD

tk, you took the comments to seriously then. If people blast you "******** em!"

*tackle hugs kylies and pins her*
Nobody hugs zombies!!! ZOMBIE SYMPATHIZER!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Dammie-kins

I've worked on my skills of drilling into peoples personality. My one friend has described me when I'm not paying attention while walking "A cold icey person who can stare through your heart"

I pride myself on being able to make people who think they are stable doubt themselves, but we're all friends right? *grins*

>=3

Try having someone preach about god all day to you in class everyday...one who's trying to supposedly...purify you of evil sins stare Okay going off a topic that I don't want to discuss about...  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:52 pm
If only they had aura's that could emanate from an avi's body...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:53 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

>=3

Try having someone preach about god all day to you in class everyday...one who's trying to supposedly...purify you of evil sins stare Okay going off a topic that I don't want to discuss about...

My ex=girlfriend, My old school, My church, My pastor, My current girlfriend

I'm surrounded by bible bangers so, you lose!  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Sir Auron - (lmao! I don't know why I like calling you that...it fits though right? XD) - Oo..ok...I won't put so much tags down then. Thank you for the advice hon. heart

Dammie - *ouch!* ...............waaah! I'm not hugging you anymore! lol That hurted don't ya know? XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 pm
Heh...being atheist isn't easy at times...  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:58 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Sir Auron - (lmao! I don't know why I like calling you that...it fits though right? XD) - Oo..ok...I won't put so much tags down then. Thank you for the advice hon. heart

Dammie - *ouch!* ...............waaah! I'm not hugging you anymore! lol That hurted don't ya know? XD

umm...I'm a youth leader kylie...so...I'm kinda a bible banger as well. Christianity is a beautiful thing if you believe it but if you are self-righteous and you keep yourself tidy and run well there is nothing wrong with that tk. You haven't found your light though, so here's to finding it *drinks some whisky*  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 pm
Oh wow! You got a rank of 15 at one point? Nice...I only got 18... stare funny it was that since I was 18 then when I got it.  

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:01 pm
Dammie - Oooh...I see. To be honest, I don't think Christianity is a beautiful thing. (not trying to offend you...just saying). You know what I think is beautiful? Faith itself. Having a belief that keeps people going..keeps them strong, and gives them hope. heart

*takes your bottle of whisky and chuggs it down* ^__*

Sir Auron - Yup...15. 18? Nice....lol....so that was a long time ago? o.O  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:03 pm
No, My drunken rage!!!!

*snatchs bottle*
Yes faith is beautiful, and christianity is beautiful in my eyes because if you have someone as you said living on someones or somethings words its either super creepy or insanely beautiful. Too me having so many people living for one cause and living to praise one thing makes me extremely happy. Seeing young people singing as I play guitar is a beautiful thing having people fall on there knees praying and just rejoicing or moarning or sobbing because of something happened during a slow song.  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:07 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie - Oooh...I see. To be honest, I don't think Christianity is a beautiful thing. (not trying to offend you...just saying). You know what I think is beautiful? Faith itself. Having a belief that keeps people going..keeps them strong, and gives them hope. heart

*takes your bottle of whisky and chuggs it down* ^__*

Sir Auron - Yup...15. 18? Nice....lol....so that was a long time ago? o.O

Yup...last year lol!  
Gamer's Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out