Lost and Lonely's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UchiHime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:17 pm
*~*~*~*~*
with out even thinkng about it, Rosuto snaked out a hand and grabbed Subushii by the collar, just as the boy was launching at Maung, "Behave." She hissed and Subushii returned to sitting obeintly by her feet, grumbling something about stupid vampires.
"As you can see, " Rosuto said to her guest, "He has been trained in combat, he was trained before I found him. He just acts like a coward cause theres to many vampires in this castle for him to try to kill."

~*~*~*~*~
Subushii wanted so bad to kill the vampire who had just called him weak, but his master had ordered him to behave. If there was one vampire he didn't want to cross it was Rosuto. So like a trained mutt, he set obiently by her feet, plotting how he was going to take down Maung.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:37 am
As Mayung saw through the eyes of Subushii what he was planning, Mayung grinned "So, little one, tell me, How, just HOW will you kill an immortal?"  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

UchiHime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:44 am
~*~*`*~*~
Subushii growled, "You'd be surprised but what I can do." He stated, "My training far exceeds that of normal combat training, you nightkind scum." Subushii smiled defiantely, hoping that he could fool Mayung, for truth be told, he had no idea exactly he could do. But he knew could kill Mayaung if so tempted.

*~*~*~*~*
Rosuto rolled her eyes, "If you threaten my guest again Subushii, your punishment will be far greater thatn anything you could ever imagine." She heard Subushii gulp and smiled satisfied, "Now aplogize to Lord Mayung, before to test my patience farther."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 am
after the things Subushii said, Mayung got extremely angry, then his eyes glowed with fierce flames, and an extremely great dark aura around him glowed, starting to levitate everything and everyone onto the air "You better shut your mouth, little brat, or I'll show you what a 'night scum' can make. In fact, i'm not a vampire entirely..." Then, suddenlly Mayung teleported right in front of Subushii, grabbed his throat and pulled him onto the air "If i would like, i could kill you right now in an instant, all i have to do is cruch your little throat... but i'll save your life." Then, Mayung placed him on the ground, and he teleported back to his seat. The dark aura then dissipated.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

UchiHime

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm
*~*~*~*
After Mayung put him down, Subushii drew a dagger from his belt and was about to attack ther vampire, but then he sense a shift in his master's attitude, slowly he turned to Rosuto, afraid of what he might find

~*~*~*~
Rosuto growled, "I understand that he insulted you Mayung, but no one touches my servent without my permisson." an equally dark and powerful aura began emminating from her, "You're not the only being in this castle that is more than just nightkind, so i advice you aplogize, before i get angry." The aura thickened and began to take on the physical appearence of two black wings, her eyes darkened and on her face was and expression of one with no quelms(sp) about killing, it was a darkerside to her that she usaully kept hidden, it was this side of her that Subushii feared above all else  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 am
Mayug glared then at Rosuto, and he said "hmph, keep that worthless thrash kid, he might even die for his own insolence. I won't apologize to a human, even if the master is a vampire" So said Mayung, and he left the room.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

UchiHime

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:47 am
*~*~*~*~*~*
Rosuto growled, and if it wasn't for Subushii holding her back, she would have followed Mayung and destryoed him. But as it was, Subushii knew that Rosuto often regretted the things she did while her darker half was in control, so he set about calming her down. Offering her his blood, for that was the only thing that could return her to normal.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff