Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:56 pm
supercalisto
I dont smoke never have, never will. But my bf used to smoke he no longer does thank god. But he does like to smoke the wacky weed which I dont mind as much as cigs. Because i quite like the smell of weed unlike cigs.

rofl rofl rofl you smoke on it with him i bet . . . rofl or you've thought about it a good bit . . . especially if you like how it smells . . . and are ok with him doing it . . .

it's ok . . . i smoke that some too . . . just nowhere near as often . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Razin Frostdrake
supercalisto
I dont smoke never have, never will. But my bf used to smoke he no longer does thank god. But he does like to smoke the wacky weed which I dont mind as much as cigs. Because i quite like the smell of weed unlike cigs.

rofl rofl rofl you smoke on it with him i bet . . . rofl or you've thought about it a good bit . . . especially if you like how it smells . . . and are ok with him doing it . . .

I have to say its very rare for me to smoke even that, not because i dont enjoy the effects. I just cant smoke I cough and cough. So its not very enjoyable. I smoke weed about every 6 months!!  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:08 pm
supercalisto
Razin Frostdrake
supercalisto

I have to say its very rare for me to smoke even that, not because i dont enjoy the effects. I just cant smoke I cough and cough. So its not very enjoyable. I smoke weed about every 6 months!!

i've learned to control my coughing . . . but not cause i smoke . . . i had to learn that control years before i started smoking . . . i had a smokers cough about 7 years before i started smoking . . . bronchitis . . . is a pain . . . after so many years of dealing with it i learned to control the muscles that make me cough so i can basically stop a cough or cough when i need to most . . .  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:10 am
lilartichoke

Ps. Lehonatane... I'm glad about the no smoking in bars/restaurants law except for when it's raining. Lol.

I understand your point xd But still... it's better for the staff also, that people are not allowed to smoke inside. And you know, here people have to go outside if they want a smoke, even if it's -20C! But yeah, I understand. 3nodding  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:36 pm
I don't smoke. I never really intend to do so, ever.

My dad used to, but he was respectful towards my mother, who doesn't smoke or enjoy the smell, and smoked outside in the backyard.
He quit a while ago, though. His family has a higher risk of getting (any kind of)cancer, and since smoking really doesn't help any of that, we got him to stop.

Click on my sig, it's super special awesome!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:03 pm
eriwain
IRL I am a very occasional smoker. Literally like 5 a month tops. I used to smoke a lot more, but its expensive and smelly and generally not very pleasent, but I still get the stress release from the nicotine. Its hard sometimes when life is doing your head in not to go out and buy a pack. And I'd rather be around someone who is smoking lots than someone whos is drinking lots. People who cant control their alcohol=worse than smokers IMO

5 packs?
Or 5 cigs.
cuz if its cigs your not very occasional,
my sister has 2 -3 a day.
thats occasional.

Every time my sister smokes i hold my breath
and run in some other room

Ehstelle

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:14 pm
supercalisto

I'll admit weed smells better than regular cigarettes or cigars, but it still smells like a skunk sprayed somewhere nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:20 pm
User Image

i used to smoke, still did it socially till i met viddy(marius), he hates smoking with a passion so i promised him i wouldn't do it again. makes me really dizzy anyway. rofl

User Image

Faerdra

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:48 am
User Image

Meh mum smokes. It's nasty. I tell her to leave the room, cause she'll give me cancer.
Koo Koo ca Choo...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:45 am
Lady Catalina
But you should just ask your friends not to do it around you. Either go elsewhere or wait to light up. Because they're affecting you with secondhand smoke. And that's not fair to you. 3nodding
I agree. If they really care about you, they'll understand and wait. 3nodding

My mom smokes and I'm disgusted by it. Although she says she'll kill me if she catches me smoking, which I don't get. xD Oh well, I'll never smoke. I'm not even gonna try smoking. I want my life to be long and my breathing to be easy.

Amy Obscurite

Zlitchy

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 am
User Image
I simply can't support having someone near me smoking... happily no one smoke inside around me... only two are but when they smoke they go outside.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:14 am
Karma v2
supercalisto

I'll admit weed smells better than regular cigarettes or cigars, but it still smells like a skunk sprayed somewhere nearby.
Even though I don't condone the use of weed, I still like the smell of it a lot better than cigarettes. 3nodding And apparently it's healthier than cigarettes, since it isn't packed with things like rocket fuel and toilet cleaner.  

Amy Obscurite

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces