PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:53 am
dude i freakin hate New Moon,
but are you serious?
Burning it is ******** immature.
Freakin assholes.
And singing around it.
Crazy asss.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:55 am
BIOTCH Don't pollute the planet by burning a book!! Waste of trees!! Gas Emissions!! That book could've gone to someone who could've enjoyed its company!! D<

These are the things that pi(made me angry)ss'd me off the most. And you can't burn fictional characters. Obviously these dudes have barely any brain (They can make fire--like a caveman. Go figure.) and have a hella lotta time on their hands.  

moffity

Rose Apple

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:55 pm
Ugh.
That's sick.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:28 pm
that makes me so sad in the inside. New Moon isn't my absolute favorite of the 3, but it is actually the best written. It is really sad to see people trash something that a person worked for. I hope they learn a lesson from that crap they did.  

Alice Brandon Cullen

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:38 pm
IceKittyeKat
I left a nice little comment for them:

"What was the point of wasting money on a book just to burn it? Seriously guys. What are you neo-nazi freaks who worshiped the ground Hitler walked on. How immature of you. Why can't people like you leave things other people like alone? I bet you were apart of the whole anti- Golden Compass shiz too. Sad how people are so under-evolved that they can't let something go. Get a life and protest something worthwhile you ignorant redneck punks."

so yeah.

I am a little peeved. Seriously if you don't like a book why can't you just leave it ALONE let other people enjoy it. Also it was stupid of them to buy the book just to burn it. Seriously a waste of like what? 25 GOOD dollars?

emo *sheds a tear in memory of the poor innocent book*

Nice.I agree!
Wah..I started crying when I saw that..and those meanie comments those meanies left.What jerks.I think it should be illegal to destroy a book,or hurt it in any way.They don't see US burning something THEY love,do they?
Did you hear the girl who was holding the camera?She was laughing like a maniac.Not as in she was laughing hysterically (which she kinda was,that cow.), but as in she actually sounded like a REAL maniac.It freaked me out.o_e

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am
From what I got there burning Edward. okay role with me here, Edward Cullen is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else see why these people are really REALLY! stupid?  

blooddippedmoon12

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:20 pm
daniSUPERHERO
ATTENION ALL TWILIGHT FANS!
A book burning of Twilight has taken place and has been posted on youtube.
Are you just going to let that happen!?
Act now! Send the video to fellow readers.
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT
FLAME FLAME FLAME
And make a response.
We can't let them get away with this.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CE7AGf8v74

I ******** flamed them...god! there embarrassing them selfs without even knowing it! lol
oh well they bought the book and by doing that there making her more rich so jokes on them!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:30 pm
Ugh, retarded. At least it wasn't religion-driven, like with the anti-Harry Potter and -Golden Compass people. Just wasteful.  

Rinkuxo

Invisible Explorer

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:45 pm
Azeriss
Ugh, retarded. At least it wasn't religion-driven, like with the anti-Harry Potter and -Golden Compass people. Just wasteful.

Yeah I agree....they should protest something worthwhile....they think the fans are stupid they are stupid! grrrr!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
pengigirl14
that was aweful! I mean, they didnt even have a reason to burn it, unlike the angry harry potter haters.

i dont like harry potter. but i
wouldnt BURN IT!!!!

Thanks. I like Harry Potter. And I really don't see the point of burning a book. I've tried to read a million books which I couldn't get past the first couple chapters (ex. Boyproof; really annoying, too mechanical, and nothing more than a waste of time, no offense to anyone) but I would never burn it. Selling it on Amazon or Ebay would have been a better use of the book; I mean, you'd make something out of it and give it to someone who could actually sit through its torture. But New Moon, seriously people, it is nothing short of the opposite of torture! But, I've got to admit, they've got the freedom of speech...  

Tricky Little Vampire

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:58 pm
there are so dumb this is what i posted on youtube

wow you guys are ******** morons A you just helped stephenie meyer out bye buying it and making it more famous B think about it now you just got some people wondering what its about and there going to go out and buy it and its ganna be more annoying for you because there will be more fans out there talking about Edward and Bella...idiots you just made fools of your self on the net

im mean okay i get they dont like the dang book but also if you read in to description they didn't even read the book i swear people can be so stupid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:38 am
I wanted the fire to explode in that fat kid's face... stare

Yeah I almost started crying watching that! I hope Stephenie NEVER sees it.

And that fatty was like "SAVE THE FOOD!"

They're all imbeciles.

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cecilia Rose

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:13 pm
I'd like to say, I just tried watching it and youtube wouldn't let me. apparantly, it's been taken off the site. Take that book burners!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm
I'm sorry but burning books is just like the Nazi's all over again. Who would do that to a book the book didn't do anything to them. I hate it when people destroy a book I don't even loan my books out anymore unless its someone who will take care of a book. Why especialy any of the twilight series. I hate it when people do that. I saw the scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when they were burning books and I cried. They are stupid idiots.  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

Simone the Moon Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:09 pm
That's a horribly, disgusting thing to do. The stupid NAZIS!!!. How could u burn a book, especially if it is Twilight?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff