Meaning: Fire Star
Nicknames: Moto, Mot
Species: Lion (New Rogue)
Stage: Adult
Father: Aushi'moto
Mother: Nafsi-kataa
Siblings: Hakuna'jina, Kichomo'damu
Mate: (Former) Serithi Se'hulta
Offspring: (By Serithi) Hekima, Tarajia, Mahkpiya Luta, Bavu, Enzi; (By Hak'zhakuu) Mazhira, Taswira, Usiku'nuru, Risasi'kugiza; (By Mle'tonoka) Sizwe, ????, ????, ????, Tanwen, ????, Kalapini, Kamaria, Zeru, Mizuka-sisimka
Pride: Mwako'bi'Giza
Roleplay color: Dark Goldenrod
Obtained: Meepfur's May '08 Customs

Personality: The Mwezi of the Mwako'bi'Giza is a kind lioness, despite all she has been through. A healer to the core, she would much rather prevent a fight than start one...except when it comes to demons. Though she understands all too well that not all demons are evil...the ones that are evil find she has no hesitation when it comes to unsheathing her claws and destroying them. She's healed from her past sorrows, except for one...She can never forgive herself for letting Bavu become corrupted by her sister.
History: Born on the edge of a desert, Moto'nyota does not remember her brother...only her sister Hakuna'jina. At first, she and her sister were the best of friends, each other's other half. The rift between them began with their mother...Hakuna was convinced the lioness their father called their mother was not. Hakuna said she remembered a demon-goddess, beautiful and strong. But Moto did not remember this, and thought the lioness was her mother. Hakuna and Moto grew more distant, and Hakuna ended up giving into her 'demon'...She began to torment and torture Moto to get her 'demon' to come out.

This continued into their adolescence, with Moto learning how to heal in order to patch up her own wounds and hurts. It ended with the death of their parents, a death Hakuna had 'arranged' and lured them into. And Moto ran. Finally scared enough, Moto ran. And she continued running, always barely ahead of her sister and afraid to get close to anyone. She met the leopard Serithi, and they fell in love. Moto felt safe enough at last, and the two settled down and had cubs...Only to have Hakuna attack Moto and steal one of them, and leave Moto to die.

Moto was sheltered and given time to heal by the queen of the fledging Antianeira pride. After that...Moto went on to gather those who had been hurt by the demons, and those who would help her stand up to them. She found many, and began a pride. Shortly after her cubs reached adolescence, her mate disappeared...no trace of him left. In anger and grieving, Moto slept with a charming rogue, and had four new cubs as a result. She left one of them with another ally, the Matembezi'wasakaji, and struggled to raise the other three with the help of her daughter Luta. She finally began to heal, chosing someone to take her place when she steps down as a leader.

Recently, she made a trip outside the pride, both to find allies and places to retreat to and to give her heir Kaimel some time to test his mettle. She returned recently, and her belly is beginning to swell...

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:14 pm
Fur Color: Goldenrod
Mane Color: Crimson
Nose Color: Black
Eyes: Orange-amber
Markings: Black and Crimson
Scars: Claw marks on her left flank from where her nephew, Nyota'angavu, struck her. Other numerous scars from an almost-fatal fight with her sister.
Build: Large. Moto is about as large as a bit-smaller-than-average Pridelander. She's definitely used to fending for herself, and she's quite healthy.
Gear: A pouch around her neck that holds various herbs and plants used in healing. Two bracelets; one tooled leather, the other bone.

Theme Song: Let Go, by Frou Frou
Favorite Quote From RP: "We fight them to make our world a better place. There are those who cannot protect themselves from the demons, so we step up to do so. We try to show the light to those demons who have not passed the point of no return, and when a demon is reborn in our midst, we do our best to raise them to the light. OUR way may not be the best of ways...but we fight so that others may live their way, without worrying about the demons in the dark." What lies beyond? An explanation!
Alignment: Neutral Good
Seer: n/a
Strengths: Moto is a skilled healer, and rarely looses her temper or patience.
Weakness: She can be a bit guarded, and her sister always seems to bring out the worst in her.
Fears: Loosing another that she cares about. Loosing any more of her cubs.
Dislikes:
Quirks:
Religion: Moto follows the God of Karma, and respects the Goddess of the Hunt.

Goals: To make sure the Aikanaro'hini are vanquished. To teach Kaimel well. To raise her newest cubs well.

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:03 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 pm
User Image

Roleplays will be ordered from oldest to newest. Finished RPs will have the link added to the name.

[Name/Link | Dates | Place | Cast | Status]

Healer and a Hunter | May 12-13, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Serithi | Finished#
May I Join You? | May 13, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Rajua | Finished#
Unknowing Family | May 13, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Nyota'angavu | Finished#
Watering Hole Dilemma | May 13, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Hakuna'jina | Finished
Over Breakfast | May 13-19, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Serithi | Finished#
-insert witty title here- | May 14, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Arijojo | Abandoned^
Because of a Lizard | May 16-19, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota, Rajua, and Aveil | Finished#
The Music of the Night | May 19, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Serithi | Finished#
The Blue and Gold! | May 19-July 1, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Bahati'farai | Finished#
Within the Foothills | May 20-June 4, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Ziarre | Finished#
On the path following the river | May 21-30, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Suijin | Finished
Pawprints in the Mud | May 26, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Jethro | In Progress^
From the Dew-studded Morning | May 26-27, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Palahala | Finished#
Lion Down | May 27, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Bwana'dubu | In Progress^
With an Ear to the Winds | May 29, 2009 | Moto'nyota and Kari | In Progress^
How do you do? | May 29, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Shula | In Progress^
The Hunter's New Dawn | June 19, 2008 | Moto'nyota Cubs Blessing RP | In Progress$^
New Lives | June 20, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota Cubs Birthing RP | In Progress$^
What have you done now... | July 9, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Bavu Cubnapping RP | In Progress$
Sanctuary | August 11, 2008 | Antianeira Lands | Moto'nyota, Kiuma, and Hippolyta | Finished#
Connected | August 21, 2008 | Antianeira Lands | Moto'nyota and Dogo | Finished
Indelible Sin | August 21, 2008 | Antianeira Lands | Moto'nyota and Tarajia | Finished
It's time to move forward | September 2-November 16, 2008 | Antianeira Lands | Moto'nyota and Kiuma | Finished#
Grounded Steps | September 7, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Xinavane | Finished#
Those Who Trespass Against Us September 7-December 30, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Ka'hmesh | Finished#
A Little Pain | September 21, 2008 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota, Dogo, and Tarajia | Finished
Our Land | October 22, 2008 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Tarajia | In Progress
Blessed Little Ones | October 23, 2008 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Xinavane Cubs Birthing RP | Finished$
Of Demons and Smiles | November 17, 2008 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Kaimel | Finished#
Loosing the Light | February 7, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Tarajia | Finished
It s What Happens When You Leave | February 15, 2009 | Rogue Lands | Moto'nyota and Hak'Zhakuu | Finished#
The First Welcome | February 16, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Nima'baha | Finished#
Joining The Hunt | March 3-4, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota, Mabaka'damu, and Uhuru | Finished#
Son of the Sun | March 7-July 11, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Enzi | Finished$
Whisper of the Wind | March 22-June 11, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Tumaini | Finished#
Deep Scars | April 12, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Odhiambo | Finished#
Four New Lives | June 17, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota/Hak'Zhakuu Cubs Birthing RP w/Kaimel | Finished$#
The Winding Road | October 7, 2009-January 19, 2010 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Kokabiata | Finished#
Trouble is Coming | November 1, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota, Caellegh, Laini-moto, Dogo, and Tarajia | Finished#
Fire and Water | November 14, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota, Mabaka'damu, and Uhuru | Finished#
Seeking the Hunters | December 05, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Nuru'tetesi | In Progress
A New Moon | December 29, 2009 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Kaimel | Finished$#
What lies beyond? An explanation! | January 14, 2010 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Mazhira | Finished#
Oh look! A not-ghost! | February 23, 2010 | Jini-msemi Lands | Moto'nyota and Mle'tonoka | Finished#
Momma Knows Best | March 17, 2010 | Mwako'bi'Giza Lands | Moto'nyota and Hekima | In Progress

# - Indicates that RP is of possible use for breeding.
^ = Indicates Abandoned RP
Strike = Used for Breeding
$ = Indicates special event

Finished RPs:34
In Progress RPs:4
Abandoned RPs:7
Total RPs:45

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:45 pm
User Image

Mother Roleplays
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
{Title & Links}
*= Indicates RP with both mother and father

Optional:
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
{Title & Links}
*= Indicates RP with both mother and father

Funds: 15K/15K

Current Litter Stage: Cubs

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:04 pm
User Image

[Name | Gender | Species | Category | Owner | Thoughts]

Rajua | Female | Lion | Friend | NovaCracker | A beautiful lioness, who is rather sweet. Sadly, she's had a lot happen to her, and only time and someone very loving can fix that. I wish I could have stayed with her, but I had to keep moving...

Aveil | Female | Lion | Friend's Daughter | Novacracker | A curious little cub, one would have a hard time seeing she's Rajua's daughter. She's a sweet thing, and she's lucky to have a mother who loves her so much.

Serithi | Male | Leopard | Mate | TrinityTiers | I never thought someone could sweep me off my feet as he has. He is my beloved, the Sun to my Moon. And he is gone. My wonderful, strong Sun has disappeared without a trace...Did he leave, was he captured? I think I will never know...

Palahala | Male | God | Acquaintance? | Syrius Lionwing | The God of Prey is a strange little one. Skittish, understanding, but I can tell he's not fond of seeing his domain-animals being hunted. If I ever run into him again, I shall make sure it's not around meal time.

Hakuna'jina | Female | Lion | Sister | Das Tor | My sister, my other half. Though I love her...I also fear and hate her. She brings out the worst in me, and tortured and protected me in our youth. It is because of her our parents are dead. We met again...and she did not kill me, nor I her. We fought, and I lost again. And next time...next time we met, one of us WILL die. Both of us have said so.

Nyota'Angavu | Male | Lion | Nephew | Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | This dark little cub has the same eyes as my sister and I, and markings all too reminiscent of my sister. I fear he is my sister's son, and holds the same belief in demons as she. To say the least...I RAN.

Kiuma | Female | Lion | Friend/Ally | Bluefire Dragonz | She sheltered me when I needed it most, and quite possibly is the reason I am alive today. I had put my pride between hers and the demons', so her sanctuary for females wouldn't be defiled. But a group of males and hyenas snuck in and took over the Antianeira, killing Kiuma in the process. Kiuma was a strong lioness, one I still look up to. She will be missed.

Xinavane | Female | Lion | Ally/Pridemate | demonstration_evil | The Ardhi of my pride, she is the strong Earth beneath our paws. Without her steady influence...I am certain the pride would be lost.

Kaimel | Male | Lion | Heir | Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | This boy and his sister keep my spirits up constantly. He is a good-hearted boy, and a studious Chache'mwezi. I am proud to be his teacher in the 'art' of being Mwezi.

Kaimelar | Female | Lion | Pridemate | Das Tor | A sweet girl who keeps my spirits up with her brother. Kind-hearted and loving, she was heartbroken when we lost Tiis to the demons. But she seems to have bounced back with a new ardor for her job as a Mlisha.

Tumaini | Female | Lion | Ally/Pridemate | Pao_cx | My Baridi, what would I do without you? She keeps me informed of the outside world and the demons to our north. It is sad, what happened to her, but the cubs that came from that time are not any less loved just because of who their father is. And you are even more loved for bearing the burden.

Enzi | Male | Leopon | Son/Co-leader | [Eskimo] | My son, and now the pride's Sun. He has followed in his father's footprints, and continues to make me proud.

Mioyo | Female | Lion | Ally | NovaCracker | The leader of the Matembezi'wasakaji understands some of my pain. And shares my wish to see evil gone. We shall help each other, in our ways, and struggle onward in our fight.

Taswira | Female | Lion | Daughter | Das Tor | My shy little daughter who takes after her aunt in colors. She is a kind girl, but there always seems to be something underneath it all...She helps to keep Mai's son Set sane and gives him someone to focus on.

Mle'tonoka | Male | Lion | Ally/Friend | Andranis | A kind male (and a bit small) who opened my eyes to a place that could be at least a temporary safe haven should my pride need to retreat. But he also became a friend, and a comfort for a night. It is his cubs that I now am mother to.

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:08 pm
User Image

Coming Soon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm
User Image

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:21 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 pm