Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felix45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:16 pm
(l(Kakashi)l)
What samus's bomb jump wavedash?
Neway, I've started wavedashing in and out of attacks, but I dont even know how to Shffl...

its when you use a bomb, then in like 56th or 57th frame, you hit one direction (lets say left) then immedatly right. it is extremely hard to do because you have to do it within 1 frame, which is like, not even a 10th of a second. but yeah, if you can do it every time and immedatly hit down C stick you will pretty much be invincible.

but, no human has good enough reflexes to do it EVERY time, but I will give credit to those who can do it sometimes. Most people think it just plain isn't worth it. I dont think it is, I would rather use a bomb, then super missle the second the bomb explodes so I cancel the lag, much easier to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:21 pm
(l(Kakashi)l)
What samus's bomb jump wavedash?
Neway, I've started wavedashing in and out of attacks, but I dont even know how to Shffl...

first, if you want to learn, be someone like link. then go into training. put the time on 2/3rds.

now, whatever button you use to jump (x or y) tap lightly. you will see link's first jump isnt nearly as high as his regular jump. now, stand in place and practice this till you got it pretty much down.

now, after this, practice running and doing a short hop with link. do this till you have it down.

Now, after practicing running and short hopping, practice pressing down immedatly when you jump. notice you will fall faster.

now, while running and short hopping, do his Down A attack in the air without hitting L. notice how long it takes him to pull his sword out of the ground.

now, do that same thing, but hit R, L, or Z at the end, and notice how fast he pulls it out.

After that, just practice running, short hopping, Attacking, hitting down, then L canceling once your attack hits the ground. Do it till you have it down.

then, go to normal speed and practice it. once you have it down in normal speed, you should be able to do it with everyone.

Notice how if you want to learn any advanced skill, it is best to start in 2/3rds, practice doing it perfect there, then trying to do it in normal speed. this makes it much easier for your mind to understand.  

felix45

Imadud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:04 pm
Luigis wavedash make's it really far(R + down, to the floor and left or right) and try it in Mute city stage the super wavedash tecnic.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:01 pm
i didnt read this thread, but the tthing about wavedashing

its not hard to wave dash

whats hard is implementing it in your strategy.  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Imadud

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:49 pm
the fast touch wave dash is a neat tecnis to perform.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff