Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply One Piece Fans
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 pm
Found an invite from misha soupness in my inbox and decided to browse the guild. I like what I see so far....

An introduction... I was introduced to Gaia by a friend of mine who wanted to show me an avatar dressed as Hime from Princess Resurrection (then and still one of my favorite reads). It took a month and a half of cajoling to convince me to create an account.

For the first couple of months I used Gaia as a time sink: fishing, word bump, jigsaw, etc. It wasn't until just last month (May) that I began to RP.

I do not know if misha found me through my interest tags or happened upon my posts in the One Piece RP I am currently in. In any case, I do prefer literate RPs, so am willing to give this one a chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:16 pm
Welcome to the Guild UT and Funds ^_^.

I shall put a note on the List when your B-day is 3nodding

Don't mind Sin, he's just a hopeless case...

Heh, truth be told UT, I'm a professional stalker, ask Sin. He knows how awesome my stalking talent is XD! Jk, recently I just learned how to use the interest tag search button. It is really quite fun and convenient. Especially when I have such a short attention span.

Again, welcome to the guild you two . Feel free to make posts, rps, participate in games, etc...  

misha soupness
Captain

The Lackadaisical Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:55 pm
I am The Lackadaisical Artist. Enough said, though I'm going to say more.

I am 17 years old and I love to see people smile as you'll see with my rp character.
If you'd like to get to know me, stop by my profile. You'll learn alot and hopefully we can become friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:50 pm
Welcome to the guild artist ^^. No rps have started just yet, they are all pending until more members join up so feel free to make your own threads or something. 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

Hideyuki Maya

Versatile Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 am
Er...hi. *small wave* The name's Mail-Matt-Jeevas-DN, long username. >< Anyways, for short you can call me Matt-chan, Matt or Mello it doesn't matter to me.

Well, as you can see by my avi I'm a Death Note fan (strange to think about it but I am I love the show). I'm seventeen years young (putting old makes feel like I should be old). X3 Anyways, I just graduated high school, yay my graduation is tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be online.

I live somewhere in the great commonwealth state of Pennsylvania. Random thing to know, I have a myspace (I think a lot of people do) and I'm on DA too. Also, I eat ketchup with like everything (almost everything). Another random thing of the morning, I'm going to try to cosplay as Mello (he's my favorite if you couldn't tell) and my friend is going to be Matt.

I apologize for the randomness but it's like six in the morning (plus I was drinking Pepsi). Oh, I have a kitty-cat her name is Iris; she's calico. For some reason, I feel as of right now I'm the second youngest person (I looked at the birthdays only one person is younger then I am).

Anyways....I think that's enough for now. Randomness and laziness, that's all it is. X3 But I'll say hi to everyone who posted before me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:14 am
Flesh_Of_Fallen_Angels
Apparently I'm the second guy here? >_>

From Ohio, the most boring-est state in the world. Woohoo?

I am too.
I'm 11 at the moment, and thats all I'm gonna say for now.
Other than...oh I forgot.  

Teau

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 am
Hello everyone~

I'm Shia. ^^
I have about five billion nicknames, but Shia will do just fine for now.
That being pronounced Shee-uh. Not Shy-uh like the actor.

Anyways.

I'm finishing my sophomore year of high school in the next week or so.
At school, I'm a little bit of any kind of dorkiness you can imagine.
Drama nerd, (marching) band geek, anime nerd, math nerd, taking computer math next year...
Yet somehow I'm always labeled as goth. Which I'm not, mind you.

Writing is a pastime for me.
I love writing fanfictions along with my own creations, and would love to be a novelist on the side when I get out into the working world.
I'm not the kind of person who could not live without a steady paycheck without going insane and becoming a nervous wreck, so side job. Ha...

I've lived in a few towns, but I've lived in Virginia all my life.
It comes in handy with driving...Virginia is one of the most hilly states when it comes to roads. Drive in Virginia, and you can drive nearly anywhere!

I also love video games!
I'm not good with the rpgs where you run around fighting, using potions, and using magic all at once except for Kingdom Hearts, so I prefer turn-based rpgs when I play them. Otherwise, I also have soft spots for things like Super Smash Bros, Harvest Moon, my old play station (1) games, and my gameboy games like pokemon...detective/mystery games are a favorite too.

Personality-wise...well, depends on how you know me.
People who see me from a distance see a quiet, smart girl that does really well working on her own.
People from theatre see an actress that loves to go all the way with things.
Close friends see me as either an sometimes immature little sister, an advice giver, or a heavily loyal girl who will do anything for her friends.

That's about it. Phew!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:19 am
Lil' hi li' lo. I'm Undies. But please call me Uno. <3
Hmm. I RP pretty much anything. From Ouran, to Furuba, Yu-Gi-Oh, Escaflowne. Pretty much anything I have read and or watched or played.

I live in Australia. I have two dogs. I'm in my fourth year of highschool.
I like Chinese food and being crazy.

So, yeah, tis pretty much it.

Oh. And if you releive my boredom by talking to me, and or RPing with me I will love you eternally.
<3

___U N D I E S o n l y

Nymphaeatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:48 pm
Er, my turn I guess.

Hi, I'm aznwolf4evr, but Azn will do just fine. Or whatever else you come up with; I have a billion nicknames, lol. I woke up to a little invitation from misha soupness so I thought I'd look around. Pay no attention to the name; I'm literate enough. @_@

Also finishing up sophomore year of high school in 2 weeks, so I'll be on and off until then. Washington is...rainy. Haha. I'm an anime nerd, band geek, that one girl in advanced classes, etc. 8D

Roleplaying is a big hobby of mine. I do most anything, provided I know the series. And I have a million RP characters, depending on which RP I'm doing. I love writing, but I don't have as much time for it now as I used to (stupid project overload >_<) so I make up for it with roleplaying.

Music is my anti-drug. Hence the band geek portion of the 3rd paragraph. It gets me in the zone to RP my character if I have a theme for them. And that's also why all my characters love music/play instruments. ^^;;

Um, let's see. I don't really know what to say about my personality. My RP characters are me split up, if that makes sense. I don't tend to act like them all the time, so it really depends on my mood or stress/work level how I act, or what situation I'm in. : D

And if you can't tell, I love using smilies, lol. And I'm bad at talking about myself. Um, that's about it? ._.;;

Nice to meet you all~. ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:58 pm
Hola... Como esta? ANd that all I know xD

^ ^

My name is Krystal, and I am a nerd. Yep. Phare meh nerddom.

I am a proud nerd by the way, I will admit it to anyone and might cry from the top of my lungs once day.

I go by PN or Naked or some others.

I adore Fruits basket and Naruto and a lot others. I'm not a big one peice fun because I really don't like it that much xD Sorry for those whom love it

I play the violin, and many of my RP people play it as well, I love to RP and read and I like making loooong posts.

I also like reading looooong post so yeah ^ ^

I might hate you if you make a short one (JKJK)

Um... What else... I'm a Jr, I like country and rock music and various of other music, I love music in general.

I thinks that's about all ^ ^  

p l a y i n g n a k e d

Twisted_Seraph

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 pm
Hi. I'm Twisted_Seraph, call me TS... or anything you want to call me... as long as it isn't sera...

Anyways, I like to RP lots, mostly OCs unless I really like/know the character. I like all kinds of anime and manga, though I usually hear/find them either way after or before they become popular. Ummm....Oh, I have been told pants are evil, but I wear them anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:45 pm
Ello eveyone, I'm Ameko~ I like most animes, manga, videogames, and reading. 3nodding I also enjoy drawing and can be found on deviantART by the same name.  

Amekoryuu

Athena Wryheart

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:13 am
Hello, *bows* I'm Raveness-Tanas Mira Guardian. Pleasure to meet you all! I love anything anime, manga, videogames, love to rp, Roronoa Zoro, and cosplaying. I love to draw and I can be found on DA with the name, rotosai
Can't wait to start rping you guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am
Helloz! I'm Sara.....I like One Peice...but I really love right now is Naruto & Nora The Last Chronicle of Devildom! It's Awesome^^ oh, & I love all types of anime heart anyway I'm friendly oh, & I already graduated high school & security gaurd school.....just have ta find someone to hire me sweatdrop so yeah.^^  

The Bubblelicous

Captain X Mark 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Hey I'm Collin, even though my avi is a girl (if you are caught up in one piece you should be able to guess who she is) I hope that it wont be too confusing. I am a die hard One Piece fan, I read it, watch it and Draw it (you can see some of my copies in the arena). Anyways I am 19 and am totally into manga and anime.  
One Piece Fans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff