Wow, scammers are getting creative Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm
I got that pop up thing that they mentioned in the announcement. That made me nervous. I waited a few hours and then created a new Gaian so I wouldn't lose anything.

Of course now he needs a new wardrobe...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:50 pm
lmao i need to find myself a new tektek. i am just too uncreative. i need someone to do it for me.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:30 pm
BlueAltitude
lmao i need to find myself a new tektek. i am just too uncreative. i need someone to do it for me.

ok then . . . what animal do you like most . . . what theme ninja samurai mecha demonic angelic furry reptilian water fire gold etc . . . any other things that could help someone create a designj for you ?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:03 pm
Razin Frostdrake
BlueAltitude

ok then . . . what animal do you like most . . . what theme ninja samurai mecha demonic angelic furry reptilian water fire gold etc . . . any other things that could help someone create a designj for you ?

That would be one strange looking avi XD That should be the next contest. Design a tektek for Blue :3  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:09 am
I just got my first scamming pm ever xd It was a lot like the one in this subject, but not so fancy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:14 am
I got an art scam once. Somebody posted a comment on my profile saying he thought my avi looked cool and drew it. The link he gave brought me to a fake log in screen. Crafty devil preying on my love of free art. scream  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:15 pm
the PM posted in the first post was done wrong it could have been better . . . if it were me i would have simply right clicked on the admin's avi image and used Gaia's own image link . . . you right click go to properties and it'll show the image's source link . . . if you use that it'll go back to gaia it'd be even more convincing . . .

but i don't use my mind for such evil things . . .  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:23 pm
Razin Frostdrake
the PM posted in the first post was done wrong it could have been better . . . if it were me i would have simply right clicked on the admin's avi image and used Gaia's own image link . . . you right click go to properties and it'll show the image's source link . . . if you use that it'll go back to gaia it'd be even more convincing . . .

Scammer! scream j/k
The best way to catch a thief is to think like a thief, yeah? But what newbie is going to think that way?

Off topic: Your lick icon is distracting xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:26 pm
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake

Scammer! scream j/k
The best way to catch a thief is to think like a thief, yeah? But what newbie is going to think that way?

yes yes it is distracting . . . but it draws the attention away from the guy who gets decked and collapses into the trash can he came from rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:34 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake

Scammer! scream j/k

yes yes it is distracting . . . but it draws the attention away from the guy who gets decked and collapses into the trash can he came from rofl

xd Yeah, it does.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:50 pm
but not all of them are creative

Element Clothing Is Kewl
omg you won't believe what i found!

i was browsing around and i stumbled with a page for mods!!!

its a gold generator for mods! you can check it out here! cool huh?

the colored HERE was the link but i removed it  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 pm
User Image

I don't get many scam PMs, unfortunately. I like to d**k about with them (I haven't learnt since one would-be scammer tried to cyber me xD).

Oh, and also, while we're on this sort of topic, exercise caution in the forums gonk

User Image

TakingOverMe...

Dangerous Lunatic

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out