Reply Roleplay forum
Joy and Pain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 am
Shouri shoved her hands in her pockets as she passed the group. Almost immediately, she could sense that these people were not normal citizens. She muttered something and pulled her hood of her jacket over her head, hiding her appearance. If these people were agents from SHINOBI, she was in a tiny little bit of trouble, and she didn't really feel like fighting just yet.
Unfortunatly, as she passed them, her phone ran. Shouri flipped it open and growled, "What?" There was a long pause before, "Fine, I'll do it tonight. Solo. None of the others can keep up with me." Yet another pause, and after that, without saying goodbye, she snapped shut the phone.
"Damn jobs..." She muttered. Checking out the group would have to wait for another time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 am
Jynx distaced himself from the tree, when he heard a sound from close-by. Jynx then took it apon himself to test the abilities of the person by sending the tree flying straight towards him or her at a high speed.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 am
Shouri stopped, let the tree fly by her, and kept on walking without turning and looking at it. Then she remembered that she was SUPPOSED to act like a normal citizen, meaning she should have let the tree hit her head.
"Why me? What did I do to piss people off this morning?" She muttered as she checked the voice mail on her phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 am
Jynx caught a smile at the sight of this, soon after running to catch the other person. Jynx ran untill he was to the right of the mysterious figure, which he now recognized as a female. "Isn't it a little early to be receiving calls?" He asked curiously, letting her know he could hear her.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 am
Shouri glanced up at him and and snapped her phone shut. "Isn't it a little early to be testing one's abilties?" She countered. Glancing at the time one more time, she yawned and stretched her arms. "Nevermind, my phone likes to start ringing even earlier than this on normal days." She said, pocketing the phone.
Her stomach growled loud enough for everyone to hear. "And now it's time for breakfast." She said as she waved goodbye and turned towards the nearest ramen bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:05 am
"Hey you didn't answer my question!!" Jynx yelled as she fled the scene. Jynx then followed behind her, wanting to know more about this mystery female.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:03 pm
"Well that was odd"said Shiyu and began to walk away  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm
The ramen bar was almost full by the time Shouri arrived, and the large tv hanging up in the corner was showing the news. The biggest headline was that yet another Whirlpool reactor had exploded. Shouri watched it with carefully feigned interest, snickering silently to herself.
"... Though officials have yet to capture the culprit, all clues are leading towards yet another explosion set off by S.N.O.W...." The reporter announced. "There were only slight injuries to the workers, and no deaths have been reported as of now. It seems that all were carefully evacuated from the building before the explosion...."
Shouri's lip twitched as the real amusement surfaced to her face. "And there isn't going to be any deaths." She murmured before slurping up the noodles. I made sure of it. She added silently.  

OkamiKazu

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Shiyu sat a couple seats away from Shouri as she listened to the news.Shiyu looked around a few people stared at her she pulled the cloak she had tighter around her body to hide the weird tattoos that snaked up around her arm and neck,she had them since he sensei passed.A feeling if hatred rose up in her body for the S.N.O.W ninja they killed her sensei and made her blind and taught everybody to keep away from her"I can't wait till I meet one of them I want to snap their neck"she thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:23 pm
kentsu walked in the ramen shop and sat down to see the news his phone rang. kentsu awnsered it and said hey why the heck are you calling i'm off today remember. then kentsu had a pause then he said under stood but wait how closethere was a pause you've got to be kiding me.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 pm
Shouri glanced around her and noted the two from before. Apparently, the Uchiha hadn't caught up yet. She couldn't tell if they were following her on purpose or if it was just a mear coincidence, but it unsettled her greatly.
Time to go... got a job tonight anyway, and I need to be at the reactor before nightfall... She thought, paying the bill and standing up to leave.
I'll go to a fairly secluded place before heading to the reactor. If they're following me, I'll know it immediatly. She thought, heading towards one of the most dangerous training grounds in town, and one that nobody ever dared going to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:23 pm
kentsu said what are you seruis it's just right there. the person on th phone said yes. kentsu shut the pone and put it away kentsu jumped out the window and started to run to the reator he was going to be late it was only and hour away from the next attack he knew it because one hour befor 5:00 is when the attack ocoured. kentsu arivved and was a little he pulled his hood up and stayed out of sight.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:35 pm
Shouri glanced behind her one more time before dashing off towards the reactor. As expected, there were guards, but a quick chop to the neck was all it took for them to go down.
One by one, she snaked through the rooms, knocking people unconcious and dragging them outside. When she entered the main control room, she was surprised to see no one there, but it didn't stop her from placing the bombs before going down to the machinery itself. After rigging it, she turned and sprinted out of the reactor.
When she was about a yard away outside, the bombs went off, sending the reactor up in flames. Nobody had been injured save for the carefully placed chops on the neck, and all would awaken after about thirty minutes or so. Enough time for Shouri to get away without anyone seeing her.
One thing she didn't expect was that Kentsu was there, and most likely, he was watching the building explode in flames just like she was. She flipped open her phone, dialed a number, waited until it was picked up, and said, "Job's done. I'm headed towards the next sight."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 pm
kentsu called shouri and waited for her to awnser but as he called he took off his hood and started to go to a boat but realy he was going to go under water.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:50 am
Jynx waited at the trainstation, he had just volunteered to work for snow for a large amount of money, and they said his partner would be agirl named Shouri. "She's late." he whispered to himself as most the people arrived at the station.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff