chapter 40, what did u think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kateroo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:26 am
Tenshi Esti Demona

You are? then why do you talk bad about Kaname all the time?

I would just come to terms and accept that people are not always going to express maturity when addressing their opinions on internet forums. I could always bring the bashing post I did a while back to make this post longer lol.

Only time I would call out someone for bashing is if they bash others opinions on a matter. If she said "people who think Kaname isn't stupid are idiots" then I call that offensive bashing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:38 pm
Indigogold
Tenshi Esti Demona

I would just come to terms and accept that people are not always going to express maturity when addressing their opinions on internet forums. I could always bring the bashing post I did a while back to make this post longer lol.

Only time I would call out someone for bashing is if they bash others opinions on a matter. If she said "people who think Kaname isn't stupid are idiots" then I call that offensive bashing.

Feh... Anyone who doesn't like Rido is a noob. lol jk jk. >< But he looks so good. The curly, dark hair. 4laugh

I find people tend to "bash" YuukixKaname more. Like "O M G! Why can't anyone see that the incest between them (two imaginary characters) is just wrong (as stated by me, bigcheesehead)."  

RueNeko

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 pm
Indigogold
Tenshi Esti Demona

True... i should give up really... and if they get banned from the guild its their problem really not mine.

Yea your right.. somebody bashing someones opinion is the worst, people feel troubled then and cant be themselves, i remember this one time in a Gaia forum somebody posted something really vicious and had said ''i hate people who like cute stuff'''' wth..? and for a while i thought i was in the wrong.... but then slowly came to notice THEY was in the wrong.

RueNeko
Indigogold
Tenshi Esti Demona

Feh... Anyone who doesn't like Rido is a noob. lol jk jk. >< But he looks so good. The curly, dark hair. 4laugh

I find people tend to "bash" YuukixKaname more. Like "O M G! Why can't anyone see that the incest between them (two imaginary characters) is just wrong (as stated by me, bigcheesehead)."

You seen a lot of them people? thats a shame.... i see a lot more Kaname bashers, and this one time both Kaname x Yuki and Kaname basher down at ff.net.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:00 pm
wow, this went pretty far. I honestly never meant any bashing, or anything like it, I'm sorry for the way it appeared. What I was trying to express was that I like them all, but I prefer one over the other.
I hope this relieves peoples opinions of me. I promise I'm not the type of person to put down other peoples opinions or desires. I just got excited while typing and didn't really give much thought about the way it came across and so from now on I will.

agust dreams

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm
Zero looked kind of scary at the end

0_o  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:32 am
yourathenagirl
wow, this went pretty far. I honestly never meant any bashing, or anything like it, I'm sorry for the way it appeared. What I was trying to express was that I like them all, but I prefer one over the other.
I hope this relieves peoples opinions of me. I promise I'm not the type of person to put down other peoples opinions or desires. I just got excited while typing and didn't really give much thought about the way it came across and so from now on I will.

Ah i see.
Apology accepted.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Wolblade

Dedicated Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:19 am
I must say that the chapter was quite thrilling. I was glad to see Ichiru and Zero make up, but also that there's a chance that he's finally over his turning to a Level E, if that blood of Ichiru's held the power of that Pure Blood.

And with the whole incest thing, I dunno if this is exactly true or if I'm stating it properly, but didn't Kaname state that they weren't "exactly" siblings? So, wouldn't that mean that they are more like adopted siblings, per say? But either way, in that world, pure bloods stay with pure bloods.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:49 am
it really pushes zero into Kaname's line of thinking blaugh  

sakura11591

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out