Reply [IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Place to Call Home. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:39 am
Majivu couldn't keep his attention focused on Skuld's brother even though he was trying to. It was difficult, mainly because he was worried about the female cheetah. He didn't want her to be in trouble, it would be all his fault... well it would be all his mother's fault but he couldn't help but feel guilty. Then Loki spoke and he looked back towards the other male. "Really? Well I can't help think that..." His voice trailed off when Loki spoke again before darting forward.

Nearly caught off guard he quickly shifted his footing so that if he was tackled he would be able to hold his ground. Then the cheetah danced away before ever coming close enough to strike. His brows furrowed together before he arched one. Was this a game? Slowly a grin spread across his maw as he kept one eye on the cheetah. The area could have been a dangerous one but it was flatter than most of the other territory around the southern house. "Is that all you got?" He asked with light laughter before he leapt towards the other.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:35 am
Makani frowned. So she had really gone through that are! "Skuld, " He said, closing his eyes slightly. "You're this big. " He raised a paw, Skuld's height was a bit lower than his chest, so he indicated it. "A lion is this big. " He raised the paw a bit highe rthan his own head. "And a firekin is this big. " The paw jus tclimbed higher and higher, and Makani even had to stand slightly on his hind legs.

"If you were older you could out run one, yes. That is, if you knew how to run on sand. There is nothing to hide behind out there. Being careful would hardly help. " He shook his head.

"As for time, " He said, in a slightly calmer tone. Skuld was young and dumb, still(though he did pride himself in how smart all his kids were, they were kids! kids were dumb in general)... he could ease it up on her. "But Skuld, there is always time to run home and let someone know. That is, unless you're being chased, but that obviously didn't happen. " He frowned. How far could she have been from "home" in the first place?

The adult shook his head once more before sighing. "Did you eat at all these days? " He couldn't picture she had; they hadn't been given hunting lessons, had they?

"You wish! " Loki chirped playfully, dashing around. Despite not knowing the territory much himself, he seemed completely confident of where he stepped, well enough to fearlessly bounce off rocks to avoid the lion, and whenever he saw an exposed flank to leap in and sort of bounce off like Majivu were a rock himself.

"Are you always this slow? " He teased. "Maybe its because you guys are so fat! "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:00 pm
"I'm sorry dad," she muttered, defeated. He was right on... Well, on each and every point. She wanted to retort, somewhat, but there was no sensible, logical response. At the mention of food, her stomach mumbled too. "Well, no, not really... I ran across a kill someone else made, ate a few bugs..." None of which really made a decent meal and both of them knew it.

"You don't... have any food, do you?" She asked hopefully, perking up. A change of topic, and a good one at that, just what the little cheetah had been hoping for. Skuld's tail flicked lightly behind her as she rocked back and forth on her haunches hopefully, finally raising her golden eyes to her dad's.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:52 am
"Fat? So am not!" He replied with light laughter as he turned to catch the other as he jumped towards him. His paw swiped out playfully at the other hoping to just catch him a bit. "Maybe I'm not really trying, don't want to crush you now do I?" He joked referencing the cheetah's earlier comment. He was glad for the distraction, glad that it was helping to keep his mind off of Skuld and the trouble his mother had gotten her in.

Stepping back Majivu lifted his head the sky, his ears twitching a bit as though he had heard something. Shaking his head he pushed it out of his thoughts and focused back on Loki. He lunged at the agile feline one more time before halting. "Do you think he's done scolding her?" He asked his tone soft and nearly inaudible.

Nuxaz

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:31 am
"Are too! " Loki teased, despite Majivu managing to connect with a paw on one of his hind feet, it only managed an ungraceful slip, and after that he scurried a few more feet away before replying. "Ha! Even if you were trying, you'd never catch me, fattie. " The red cheetah laughed, then prepared to leap away at the next assault when Majivu stopped.

He furrowed a brow slightly, not too pleased by the interruption of the game, but he supposed it was alright. "Ehhhh, probably will be. Soonish. Or he already is and changed the subject. Skuld got it lucky, if mom where here she'd be all squealy and stuff. " Not that he lived with his mom, Loki had always gotten his scolding from his father, but for some reason he pictured him mom freaking out, though it was possible she was just as calm as Makani.

Makani quirked a brow. Ate a few.. bugs. And a kill someone left behind. He hoped she'd been smart enough to make sure it wasn't carrion. He held back a sigh, then twitched his tail tip. "Do I look like I dragged a wildebeest all the way here? " He sighed, getting up and walking out from behind the rocks.

"Majivu! Would your pride folks mind if I caught one of those goats I saw around here? " He twitched his tail tip. He already felt like he was doing enough just trespassing, but since Skuld was hungry... He wasn't used to hunting in this area, true, but Makani was smart. He'd figure something out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:03 pm
Skuld would've heaved a sigh, but it still seemed a bit inappropriate. She was glad he seemed to be done. She rose to her paws too and followed. "Well, not a wildebeest, but you never know, you could have an antelope leg or something!" She padded out behind him. She fell silent as he spoke with the lion. She was glad that her dad hadn't lectured her in front of him, she felt some amount of pressure to impress her new pridemembers. She glanced from her dad, to her brother, and back to Majivu, unsure of whether she would need to go with her dad or hang out here and play with Loki and Majivu, though she was hoping for the latter.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:00 am
A grin crossed his maw as he came into contact with the speedy cheetah. He shook his head at the taunts. "I'd be careful if I were you. I make up for the lack of speed with schemes." He joked before frowning as he waited to hear more on the situation of Skuld and her father. He kept wondering if he should leave and fetch his mother. Surely she would be able to settle things wouldn't she?

He laughed at the image of his own mother squealing at him if he left. It was certainly a laughable image, his mother was not like that at all. Needless to say other mothers couldn't be like that. "I suppose she did..." He mumbled pondering the idea of saying more or simply going back to the game.

It didn't take him long to decide, because the two he had been thinking of wandered their way. At the question posed by the older male he shook his head. "I do not think so sir." He replied. "It's fair game." He knew his mother wouldn't mind and since it was her territory within the pride he was certain that it was okay. "I'd be careful of the ledges the goats like to hang around, you can never be sure if they're stable." He stated pretty sure that Makani was smart enough to figure it out but he wanted to make sure that the other knew.

It wouldn't be good if he hurt himself hunting.

"Is it alright if Skuld joins our game sir?"

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces