Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply Literate Rps
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:27 am
++ E M I ++
User ImageFortunate
User ImageAffectionate
User ImageShy

User Image

User Image

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. The youngest of the cursed Sohma’s was in a state of panic as she hurriedly ran through the halls of the main house, checking each of the rooms that she came across from. Of course it had been lectured to her over and over again that running was forbidden indoors, especially at the main house since Takami-sama found the repeated foot clomping annoying and head-ache causing. But the young rabbit made an exception to this rule since it was for their God she was franticly running and searching.

Emi had found it quite odd when Takami had discovered her playing in outside of the house, asking if she would get a tea party ready for the two of them. This was unusual because the man usually found her and the younger Sohma’s to be quite annoying. But even Emi, oblivious to so much, was able to notice that at times a ‘nicer’ Takami would come out of no where. However at the same time, the ‘meaner’ would quickly come back at any moment. The nice God or mean one, the girl obeyed both without question so she had quickly gone inside to set up the tea as requested.

It was actually going well, definitely finding this ‘nicer’ version to be a lot of fun. Plus it was nice to actually have someone to play with during the day since most of the estate was empty from everyone going to school or work. The servants were always there but playing games like dress up or house was definitely not allowed.

The party turned uncomfortable though when Taki noticed the necklace around Emi’s neck. However, instead of demanding the piece of cheap jewelry like the original God would of done, he offered a trade with the only thing he was carrying on him at the time, his cell phone. Though Emi knew the ‘meaner’ God would be rather upset to find his cell phone gone, something he constantly had just in case he had to summon the snake, the rat, or any of the other Sohma’s, the little girl still did not want to disobey her master, making the deal knowing she would be punished for it later.

As their little tea party started to come to an end, the rabbit realized she had forgotten the desert. She quickly excused herself before leaving the room. When she returned with a plate full of delicious pastry, wanting Taki to have a choice on what to eat, the room was now empty. Had Takami returned? Now rather nervous about loosing their God, Emi soon started to search throughout the mansion, hoping he was not far. But as the search became unsuccessful, the more and more worried the girl got, knowing that there would certainly be a beating later.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

User Image

User ImageYearUser ImageofUser ImagetheUser ImageRabbit
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:00 pm
[ K|u|m|i|k|o| S|o|h|m|a| ]

>>____________________Out of all the hours thinking...::

User Image

'Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid!'

Kumiko was furious. Even in such a dysfunctional family, the cat was actually dependent on a little familiarity and routine-like actions. Though she could barely stand most of her cousins, Kumiko had come to grow used to walking home with the ox and the rat. Sure, she absolutely hated the rat's guts and wished to punch his little rodent face every time she saw it. Katsuo...well, she didn't have much against the ox, but she could pick a fight with him if she wanted to. But still. Despite her disliking her family members she walked home from school with, the familiarity of it all was enough to keep her from trying to do otherwise.

However, the cat had been left behind without a word that day. Kumiko had found herself waiting around for a good ten minutes, pondering where her family members could have gotten off to, and looking like an idiot when her classmates asked her why she wasn't heading home yet. It wasn't until after an older student informed her that he had seen Jun head off already did she catch on.

She couldn't believe those jerks! How rude to leave a lady behind to walk herself home. But the more that she thought about it...did Jun and Katsuo truly see her as a lady? In their eyes, and in most if not all of the inner Sohmas' eyes, she was nothing but the outcasted feline. A grotesque creature that couldn't possibly be compared to humanity, let alone a lady-like figure.

Such were the thoughts that passed through the head of the neglected Kumiko as she let out a sigh. Well, she was sixteen. And it wasn't like she didn't know how to get home. But...somehow she preferred bickering with Jun than walking home in the silence. She tried to break up the silence by kicking a rock or giving an extra grunt when a thought crossed her mind that made her fist clench, but all she seemed to do was make herself look like an idiot to by-passers.

'At least Kyon will be there to greet me when I get to the Sohma property...' Kumiko tried to cheer herself up.

Kyon was the name Kumiko had given the stray cat she happened upon. Kyon lived in the Sohma property, taking bits and scraps from kids and Sohmas living on the outside, and liked to greet the Sohma feline every time she happened to be on her own. The two couldn't necessarily converse unless Kumiko had happened to transform, but they seemed to enjoy one another's company.

Today was no different. When Kumiko entered Sohma property, Kyon sat below a nearby tree, waiting dutifully for his friend. However, when Kumiko greeted the fuzz ball and offered some of her left over lunch, the cat seemed to be distracted.

"Something wrong today, Kyon?"

Kyon stared up into the girl's eyes, then jumped to his feet, beckoning Kumiko to follow her. Kumiko's curiosity got the better of her, and soon the two felines were running quickly through the trees. Before they had even reached their destination, Kumiko had an idea of what was going on. Her heightened hearing picked up a yelling voice, followed by a more hushed tone. By the time Kyon and Kumiko stopped, about thirteen feet ahead was Takami, Jun, and Katsuo.

'That's curious. What's Kami-sama doing out of the main estate?' Kumiko asked herself, watching the unfolding scene curiously. Noticing that she was in clear view of the three older men, Kumiko quickly darted behind a tree, using only her ears as a dependable source to unlocking the new mystery.

Kyon, recognizing Jun and Katsuo as the boys that his friend usually walked home with, was slower to catch on to what Kumiko was trying to do. Realizing that she meant to stay hidden, Kyon quickly scattered behind the tree, brushing behind the girl's legs.

::...Somehow I've lost my [mind]____________________<<

[ The Cursed Cat ]

Shia47

Dapper Elder

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageJμɳ §øɧмα

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jun should have figured as much would happen... Maybe he should have thought longer about what to say, or maybe just not said anything at all. And it wasn't his fault he didn't see him. There are such things as angles and all that. Besides, he just assumed Katsuo was talking to someone from school and didn't pay them much mind until he got closer. But instead of taking back what he said, Jun took his payment.

While using his bag as a cushion for his fall he just stayed down as Takami wailed on him. He let out a sigh as he made sure to turn his head so he wouldn't have any visible bruises on his face. Anything else he could hide. He would make up an excuse though. He was good at those...

But he didn't expect to soon find the beatings to stop. He looked up to see Katsuo stopping the blows. Not a good thing. Takami might not be on best terms with Katsuo, but Jun considered him a friend. So he wasn't just going to let his cousin get beat up when he was the one who screwed up.

Quickly standing to his feet he got between the two, facing the God and took his hand frfom Katsuo's.

"I will not try to make excuses, my Lord. But I will tell you I am ashamed of my words. Being around such idiotic outsiders my actions have been poisoned. I mearly acted as I would while in school and not as I should have to you. As you know I don't act as myself around anyone but you and just getting out not a minute ago I am still in my facade. It usually takes me some time to drop how I act and thus I take the time on my way home to get rid of it all by taking it out upon that feline whom I can humbly tell you I argue with every day. And as for her I only am not with her because Katsuo had left and I figured he had left with her already and left me to catch up as I had stayed behind to talk with a teacher. Or I can promise you I would have stayed to wait and make sure she stayed in line. And as for not greeting you I have no reason for it but that I assumed Katsuo was talking to a classmate and I did not really look too see who it was and I was at an angle in which I could not see who you were or I promise you I would have completely ignored him and only come to greet you with all of my love," he said sweetly as he prayed this would either calm the God down or at least turn his anger back upon him. He didn't want Katsuo to take beatings for him.

"And if you are still to not believe me, I will take whatever beatings you wish to place upon me. It is all mine own fault and nothing else," he stated as he leaned down to the God and placed a kiss upon his cheek. Like he really cared how it looked. He just wanted to get this over with and to go home to change out of his uniform and into some normal clothes and then to go about with his homework and then spend the day with whatever he needed to get done. Though at this point he figured his day would consist of buttering up to the God to make him happier and all that.

"Though I shall tell you that the one who has had the most effect upon me would be the cat. Having to bear with her for all of these hours of the day seems to have made her low intelligence rub off on me as well as her personality. I am almost afraid that if she doesn't start to change I might be fully effected. And Katsuo is the one who has kept me sane for this long, as hard as it might be for you to imagine it is true..." he commented as he tried to work on placing the blame upon the cat and off of Katsuo and himself, "Shall I call for someone to pick you up? And if you wish we can find a place and I shall switch clothing with you so you do not have to walk around in what you are currently wearing."

He dared not to glance back at Katsuo incase Takami took it some other way so he made sure to keep his eyes locked with the God's. But he was going to make sure to tell Katsuo to not do that again. He didn't want anyone to suffer for what he did, unless it was the cat...she could suffer... It was her fault for this curse they all had to live with. And she was usually the one to upset the God the most.

«----------------------------------------------------------------»
Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:17 am
xX { T x A x K x Ax M x I } Xx x

User Image

For a moment, mere confusion settled his face when he felt his hand seized seconds before it could do another blow towards the already beaten rat. The hand belonged to none other then the ox. Takami scowled with pure rage that one of his zodiacs dare interfere with a lesson that needed to be taught. He would stop when he was damn ready to! The one thing he hated the most was when people interfered when he was doing discipline. They all had no right to interfere. He was God, he had the privilege to punish those when he saw fit. Takami clearly wasn’t in the mood for any of this, he was in a foul enough mood as it was. His golden eyes dangerously glared at the stupid ox.

“You dare interfere and even question my actions stupid ox,” Takami lowly hissed out, completely ignoring Katsuo’s words of reason. Oh Takumi’s mood was far from hearing any voice of reason. His ox had interfered with a rightfully deserved punishment and now he was defending Jun. The ox’s actions only made Takami’s paranoia mind grow worse. It was a horrible idea to allow any of them to go to school together. While he remained at the Main Estate, they were attending school and learning to like each other and perhaps outsiders more than him.

Ah yes, voice of reason was far from Takami’s mind. Well he would just have to teach the ox a lesson too. Unfortunately, before he could even grab Katsuo by the shirt collar and do any sort of damage, Jun had already gotten between the two of them. Were they trying to piss him off today?! There was something definitely going on between the two. They were both ganging up on him, him! The God! He who was cursed with an incurable illness just for them! He who would never grow old and live a full filled life.

Those ungrateful brats! How dare them! How dare them! What else was going on behind his back?! Did they all laugh at him when he was not around?! Takami clenched his fist in pure anger with these thoughts haunting his mind. Small beads of sweat had long ago begun to slide down the youth’s neck. Discipling Jun and whatever he did before that had tired him out. His head felt all pressured at the moment, like thousands of needles were constantly probing his cranium. A nice bath and nap sounded good right now.

Even with the rat’s words, actions did speak louder. Jun was blocking him away from the ox in a protective manner. His precious rat was protecting the ox from any harm and the ox had protected Jun. This fact only made his decision final, once school started, he would attend and his occasional health complications weren’t going to stop him. The worse thing that could possibly happen is Taki coming out but he rather risk that than losing control over his zodiac. Takami was angry beyond words but had already become far too tired to act his anger out. It was hot outside and he hated being in the hot sun too long.

Oh how badly Takami wanted to lash his thoughts out to Jun and the ox but he simply stood there darkly brooding while Jun spoke. He wasn’t really paying attention to everything, just bits and pieces. The cat was near; he could feel her close by. His bond he shared with all the zodiacs were quite strong, he could always tell when one of them were nearby and if they were lying or not. Takami idly scanned the almost empty park until his eyes rested upon a certain tree.

That damn cat was spying on them. Takami threw a dark glare in the tree’s direction before he shifted his gaze back onto Jun and Kusou. For now, he would focus his attention on dicispling these two, he would handle the cat later. Takami was too cross with the rat to pay much attention to the small kiss to the cheek. Still, he wasn’t an idiot, he knew his precious rat was being corrupted by the outsiders and that damn cat.

“In that case, perhaps I should pull all three of you out of public school and lock that damn cat up once and for all before her stupidity contaminates the others. Surely there is no reason for this sort of corruption to exist if this is what public school does to you. I am disappointed to see this side of you. Even more disappointed that you too interfere in the proper discipline that stupid ox needed as well. You are becoming nothing but a disgrace, something unsuited for the rat. But, fortunately, there is another solution to such a problem, once break ends, I will be attending your school.” Takami flatly responded, flashing a cold glare in the cat’s general direction. Yes he could just lock her up but he wanted to toy with her just a little more. Pulling the ox and rat out of public school was just a bit dull to his liking; there were more creative methods that could be used. He would see once and for all just how close his rat was towards the ox.

Right now, he would make them believe like he really didn’t suspect anything.

“What an ill mannered cat to be spying on people. It is proper that you come out and properly greet your God filthy creature. What an ungrateful child you are. It is a no wonder you have nobody that loves you.” Takami suddenly spoke up, pure distaste in his tone. Ah, his headache was growing worse. He was definitely going to deal with punishments later, right now he was far too tired.

The fact Jun claimed that it was because of Katsuo that he remained sane, that alone irked Takami further. Angry as he was with all of them, he really didn’t want to accept any of their help. Damn Jun for liking the ox more then him! Damn the ox for liking Jun more than his own God! Damn the cat for seeing him like this! She was probably secretly laughing at this whole thing. How dare she laugh! That thought alone brought instant rage in Takami’s already broody mood.

Yes, seeing the cat in his state was the last thing he needed, or maybe it was just the thing he needed. Impatiently, he waited for the cat to come out of hiding and greet him. Quite the disrespectful creature she was. She was always trying to ruin things for him. What was taking her so long?! She was laughing behind his back! Yes, that had to be it! She was far too busy laughing to come out.

“Well?! What are you waiting for?! Come out!” Takami angrily growled out, quite unsatisfied with what seemed to be a prolong wait. He felt his temper rising even further and threatening stepped forth towards the tree. It was then, the attack hit. The disturbance he felt in his head only worsened, and the God tightfully clutched his head as he took in the striking pain he at times felt.

Lovely, he had overworked himself yet again. Damn that Taki, what else had he done besides perhaps have a tea party with Emi and make a sand castle of some sort. His chest was already beginning to feel like millions of needles were poking at it. Ah, all of his medications were at the Main Estate. What a lovely day this was going to be. It was noon and already he was at his limits.

misha soupness
Captain

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 am

Okay... Things were not going as planed. Takami was simply taking things out of proportion, right? But he didn't speak up just yet, he waited until Takami calmed down slightly.

"If that is your wish, Takami-sama and I am sorry for how I have become. I will do my best to keep it all from effecting me. And..." Wait... Had Takami said he would go to school!? "Kami-sama, it would not be wise for you to come to school. There are all of these outsiders and with your condition it would only stress you out."

Following Takami's gaze to the tree he caught a small sight of the feline the God spoke of. But he kept close to the God instead of fetching the cat. He glanced at Katsuo and odded his head towards the tree in way of asking him to fetch the cat.

But his attention quickly shot towards Takami as the God grabbed for his head.
"Takami-sama!" he exclaimed as he quickly wrapped his arms around the God to hold him up, "Katsuo! Froget the Cat, call someone, quick!" He was more so barking orders than asking as he tried to keep close to his God.

"Don't worry Takami-sama... I'm here, I'll always be here. I'll never leave you, I swear..." he promised as he gave a glare towards the tree. It was her fault this happened. Always her fault...

Okay not really. It was totally his fault actually... But, for now he would blame the cat. And then punish himself later for putting the God in pain. But right now all of that wasn't important.

It was important to take care of Takami and get him help. He should have been more thoughtful. He should have taken notice of Takami. He should have thought about what to say before saying it. He should have thought of his actions before doing them. He really needed to start thinking again... Or maybe that was his weakness...thinking... He must have sucked at thinking or something. But that didn't seem right. The girls at school loved his thinking...and so did his teachers! Maybe Takami was the problem. Maybe... No! He couldn't think like that. The problem was the cat. It was always the cat. It had to be the cat. Or maybe it really was him. He had caused this attack. Great...now he felt terrible.

Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:58 pm

User Image

Sometimes Kumiko cursed her ears. They were too useful. One time when she was a child, she had accidentally repeated something to Tamaki she wasn't supposed to know and happened to overhear. That accident had enraged the god, and the poor feline nearly had her ears ripped off. There were still scars at the top where her cartridge had been torn, but her hearing was as amazing as ever.

This brought the cursed cat to her current problem. Although she was a decent distance from the rat, ox, and god, she could still hear their conversation perfectly. And as fate would have it, the rat was shamelessly pushing all of his problems and wrongdoings on to her, and Takami was going along with it. Well, of course Takami would go along with it. As far as he was concerned, everything really was her fault. And whether Jun truly believed that as well was a mystery, but he was quick to get the blame off of him.

Katsuo and Kumiko were on...indifferent terms most of the time. They saw each other a lot since they went to the same school and both lived in the main house, but weren't really on bad or good terms. That being known, the cat hadn't really expected him to get caught up in the blame game, especially if his own name was cleared and he could keep himself from any punishment. Even still, it didn't stop the girl from yearning for one...just one good comment about herself.

But there was no such luck in that. Kumiko had never received a good comment in her life beside the occasional boy in her class trying to ask her out. (She had actually gotten in trouble with a number of dating females in her class last year for 'stealing their boyfriends'. She had always found this odd, for more often than not, she threatened to give a black eye to the next eyes to look at her funny. That, however, was a whole other story.) To wish for something like that was like wishing to suddenly become the queen of England.

And then suddenly the god was threatening to start attending their high school! Kumiko couldn't believe it. Wasn't it impossible for him to attend in his condition? And school had always been her safe haven. Her home out of home; a place where she was able to feel safe from the punishment and torture of home life. And now Takami wanted to take that away? She couldn't say she was surprised; it was just like the god to want all comfort taken out of her life. But why school?

Though wrapped in her own thoughts, it was impossible for Kumiko to miss the few comments directed at...herself? Did she hear that right? It was nearly impossible for her to catch anything wrong, but how did Takami know she was there? The cat was frozen to her spot, unsure of what she was supposed to do. Sure enough, Takami yelled out at her once more. Yes, she had definitely been the one he was talking to. Gulping, Kumiko collected herself and came out from behind the tree.

"Kami-sa-"

She had started to speak, but Takami had wasn't paying attention. Jun had caught on too, and was now panicking. Kumiko's chest started to beat fast. She knew this feeling. Half of her wanted Takami to fall dead right then and there, and the other half wanted to help Takami, to literally pick him up and run the rest of the way towards the estate. Such feelings like this caused the cat's breathing to shallow, and she quickly had to calm herself down before she became light-headed.

"Kami-sama!" Kumiko yelled out worriedly, running over quickly. "Rat, does Kami-sama have his phone on him?"

This wasn't good at all. Usually when Takami left the estate, he was surrounded with servants to watch over him and carry his medications. However, whatever Takami had been doing previously, he had left without either. What had he been thinking? Unless...unless he had been...? No, she wouldn't let her mind drift there. It only brought shivers to her spine. Though it would make the most sense to explain the situation.

"Well Rat?" Kumiko repeated herself.

[ The Cursed Cat ]

Shia47

Dapper Elder

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:31 pm

Jun was surprised to see Kumiko running over and he instinctly held Takami closer. He knew it was too dangerous to just grab him and go, they could make things worse with all of the banging about as they ran. And he figured the cat was too stupid to figure that out. Though he knew the cat wasn't all that stupid in reality, he just liked to push her down like that because of what she did to their God.

"Of course not, Baka Neko!" Jun hissed with a small glare at the cat but he wasn't going to stick on it, "Taki doesn't carry around things like that. He would rather stuff a piece of cake in his pocket than a phone. Think for once!"

His eyes shot to his bag and he nodded his head towards it, "Grab my bag, my cell is in there! Get it and call the damn snake to get his a** over here, now. And if he is one second late I will kick his a** as soon as he gives Takami his medicine. Now hurry up or you'll be the one I kick the s**t out of." Yes it was a threat, but it was an empty threat. He wasn't in the mood to do anything, his mind was on the boy he held in his arms.

"Idiot," he muttered as he now ignored the cat's presence, "I shouldn't have made you mad. I should have just waited for Kumiko before leaving... And then I should have seen you first and ignored Katsuo. Now I've just made you paranoid and put you in this condition... I feel stupid..."

He ran a hand through his hair with a sigh as he felt helpless. He could have school smarts, he could have a gorgeous tan, he could get his own fan club or even run the student council if he wanted to... But aparently he couldn't do one thing right to save his, or rather his God's, life.

[Ugggghhhh, so short... ;3;]

Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:16 am

User Image

He didn't...carry around his cellular phone? Well that was pointless! What was the point of carrying around a mobile phone if you weren't going to use it while you were mobile! And everyone thought the cat had no common sense. At least if she had a cellular phone, she would know to carry it around so people could contact her when necessary. But then again...who would possibly need to contact the cat? Maybe she really didn't have any common sense.

Well, there was no time to think about that now. Jun was yelling at her to grab is own phone, and seemed to not want to shut up until she got it. Growling under her breath, Kumiko grabbed his bag and began searching. What did his phone look like anyways? It was...blue, right? She was pretty sure she had seen the rat with a blue phone at one point or another. Seeing a small blue figure in the bottom of his bag, Kumiko quickly grabbed it and took it out.

Curious. If this was a phone...where were the buttons? The cat stared at the little piece of technology dumbfounded. She had never needed to use a cell phone, let alone figure out how to use one. What a stupid piece of crap! How was one supposed to call a person? Wait...upon further inspection, Kumiko found that the phone actually opened up. Inside was where the buttons hid with a tiny screen.

A...screen? What was a screen needed for? Well, she wouldn't worry about it. She just needed to call Rashiel. Even if Jun had asked for her to call any other Sohma, Kumiko would have ended up calling Rashiel anyways. His number was the only one she knew. Quickly typing in the numbers, the cat held the phone to her ear and waited for a dial tone.

But there was none. What the hell? First the buttons were hidden, and now there was no dial tone! Kumiko looked at the phone again, obviously flustered with it. Was it broken? Had she done something wrong? The screen showed Rashiel's name, but there was nothing showing that she had done something wrong. Looking down at the buttons again, Kumiko noticed the green phone and red phone buttons. That was peculiar. What were phone buttons needed for? Well, on a street light, green meant go and red meant stop. Was green used to make the phone 'go'?

It was worth a shot. Kumiko hit the button and held the phone to her ear again. To her relief, the phone finally started to ring. 'Now all I can do is hope Rashiel decides to pick up his phone...'

While on the phone, waiting for Rashiel to pick up, Kumiko barely paid attention to her surroundings, but couldn't help to hear Jun's apology to Takami. The apology made her want to puke. The rat was such a suck-up; he probably didn't know how to do anything else. What a damned wimp! Like Kami-sama was going to accept that bullshit!

'Pleeeeease, Rashiel, pick up the phone before I give this guy a bloody nose...'

[ The Cursed Cat ]

Shia47

Dapper Elder

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm
xX { T x A x K x Ax M x I } Xx x

User Image
Seconds felt more like an eternity for him. The attacks he got were sometimes unpredictable but mostly came about when he was extremely upset about something or someone. Tightening his grasp on his head, Takami struggled to regain control yet such attempts were futile. Just when Takami felt his knees begin to collapse, strong arms wrapped around him. Takami could distinctly hear Jun’s voice and that damn cats. Unfortunately, he was in too much pain to even focus on what they were saying. He knew the arms wrapped around him belonged to Jun. All of his zodiacs had a different touch and this one belonged to Jun.

Damn it, damn it, damn it, this always happened when he got angry like this. This was the curse for being the God. They only loved him because he was their God. If the curse was ever broken, they would have no reason to love him. They would have no reason to stay; they would all just leave him. The curse being broken wouldn’t change his fate at all. It didn’t change the past God’s when an outsider had broken the curse. They were probably all trying to find a way to break the curse behind his back. When he died, they were probably planning to host some big party. Yes, that must be their plan. That must be why they choose to upset him so much. They just wanted him to die earlier, before he even reached the age of 20 so they could finally be free of him and get a new God.

The mere thought alone made his head pound harder. His whole body shook uncontrollably and he instinctly clutched onto Jun’s shirt. He didn’t want to let anybody win, he didn’t want to die and leave his zodiacs in the cat’s filthy paws. It was horrible enough that some of his zodiac showed so much disrespect towards him. They were all suppose to be obedient and do what he wished. They were all suppose to love him and only him. In the stories, the God got praised by all his zodiacs, they never treated him ill.

Perhaps it was because they were never touched by an outsider’s corruption. Takami didn’t want to lose any of his zodiacs to outsiders or have them leave his side. He wouldn’t let the cat break the curse, he would make sure this one remained in line and knew her place. Harder and harder his head pounded, and the pain in his chest grew worse. He had no choice but to try and push the disturbing thoughts out of his mind until perhaps his herbal medications came. Whether he was still angry with the rat or not, Takami habitly rested his throbbing head on the rat’s chest when he felt Jun tighten the hug. It was difficult to focus on whatever Jun was saying, especially with his paranoid mind and his attack was making it nearly impossible to catch on any of what was being said. Unable to cope with the pain any longer, Takami simply closed his golden eyes and buried his head in Jun’s chest. Click.

Owwie….his head was hurting again, had he fallen and hit his head or something. His chest hurt a lot too! The familiar voice of Jun mentioning his name and cake was rather quick to catch Taki’s attention.

“Junnnnnnnnnnn Taki doesn’t feel good and he wants cake!” Taki whined out in response, his hazel eyes already on the verge of tears. He hated it when he felt sick like this. It was hard to play. Wait…he was just about done building a sand castle, where was his sand castle?! His eyes frantically searched for his sand castle and a look of horror befell his expression at the sight he saw. Someone had knocked down his sand castle! It took him like millions of minutes to build it too!

“Who knocked down Taki’s sand castle? Taki wasn’t done yet.” Taki heavily sighed out, disappointment written all over his tone. His head hurt a lot but that never stopped him from wanting to play, perhaps it didn’t throb as bad because Taki didn’t have a paranoid mind. Sick or not, he had come to the park to play until the others got out of school. OOoOoo which reminded him! Emi had promised him desserts!

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Emi has desserts! She said everyone would be home soon and Taki thought to get everyone while she got the desserts. You don’t think she ate them all do you?” Taki innocently asked, his eyes slowly shifting over to where Katsuo stood and then to Kumiko who was at the moment busy making a call. Just when had they all gotten here anyways? “Ahhh!! Taki got everyone presents!” Taki suddenly exclaimed out, obviously still in pain but he had the habit of trying to hide it because being sick just meant less play time for him and taking some yucky medicine called herbs.

With those words said, the teenager fumbled through his pocket until he pulled out a pearl beaded necklace, completely covered in syrup and brightly dropped it around Jun’s neck. Now to give the others their presents was his next task. Unfortunately, Jun had yet to release him and Taki wasn’t sure how much longer he could pull the Taki feels fine act. His pounding head was making him feel slightly dizzy and he felt like he could.

“Junnnnn…Taki feels like..” The God hesitantly spoke though that was as far as he got before he threw up on Jun’s cell phone. Yes, what a long day it was going to be indeed, for the God to switch into Taki twice in one day was something that had never happened before. Perhaps it was a sign that the God’s days were growing nearer or something big was on its’ way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Jun was glad that the God was at least able to still see comfort in him as the rat held him. But he wasn't so content that he couldn't throw a glare at Kumiko. He knew that Takami was in pain and yet that idiot cat was staring at the stupid phone! Couldn't she work the damn thing!? An anger vein almost poped onto his forehead when he felt Takami grip his shirt tighter.

Jun turned his attention back to the God as he ran a hand through the man's hair softly. He knew that Takami was thinking so many things. Probably about them leaving. Jun hated those thoughts. He wished the God knew that he wasn't going to just leave him. Why would he ever leave him? He had been with Takami for all of these years, since his parents kicked him out because he refused to use the God. Things weren't going to change for Jun. Takami was his God and even when the curse broke he wasn't going to just run out into the world. He didn't need an outsider. He was fine where he was. He liked his life. Except for the parts about the cats and then also having to deal with the idiots at school... but other than that he loved how he lived. He had a nice place to live with family all around, he had quite a few wonderful cousins and then the horrible ones... He didn't have to worry about girl problems like all of the other boys at school complained about. He didn't have to ever worry about dating a girl because all of those things were definatly out of the question. He was more attracted to boys anyways. And then there was Takami and Katsuo the two closest people he had. Katsuo he could be normal around and say whatever he wanted to and not get beaten for it or have to worry that what he says will make the Ox go insane. And with Takami he could be loving and caring and gentle and not have to worry about things outside of the estate. Because Takami was God, he was the only thing that mattered, right? Takami was just a scared little boy who just wanted love from his family. He didn't really mean it when he beat someone or yelled at someone. He was just afraid he would be left alone to die cold and worthless. And Jun was never going to let that happen. He hated to see Takami in such pain and sorrow...so instinctly he held the man closer in a stupid way of thinking it would help.

But then he heard his name being whined and his eyes shot open. Looking down he saw Takami...no...Taki! And in tears! Just great! Just what he needed... But he knew how to handle this. At least Taki wouldn't beat the crap out of him...

"Taki, please don't cry, there is nothing to worry about. I'm right here, alright?" he tried to say to the boy but instead it seemed Taki was more interested in the missing sand castle, "Your sand castle? Well... When you fell over you accidentally knocked it down. But how about when we get you feeling better I come out here with you and we can make one ten times bigger, alright Taki? We can even bring Emi and Katsuo along if you like."

And then Taki went onto deserts... Did he never stop? "Of course Emi wouldn't eat them all, you know she would feel terrible if she did..." he tried to tell the boy but then he got ews of presents and fear settled into the Rat's mind.

Sure enough, Jun soon found a sticky necklace dropped around his neck and onto his school uniform. Great...

"Taki, maybe you should calm down a bit, you're still sick..." he commented as he kept a hold on the boy so he wouldn't run off of end up falling over or something. He didn't need him hitting his head or something. But then...it happened.

Taki barfed all over Jun's phone. Meaning also all over Kumiko. Her own fault for standing so close... And Jun couldn't help but to let slip a few chuckles before tightening his grip on Taki and taking a few steps away from the cat.

"Taki, I told you that you were sick. You shouldn't be so flamboyant when you feel this way. Come now, we should get you back home before something bad happens, alright? Would you lie me to carry you on my back?" he offered as he peered down at the shorter God, though he was getting a bad feeling about this. Sadly, he would probably have to go talk to that snake about things aside from getting Takami his medicine.

Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:52 pm
User Image
Don't provoke a snake unless you have the intention and power to cut off its head.
~ Rashiel 'Rei' Sohma ~

User Image

User Image
Venom. Toxins that
stop your heart
Kill your nerves
Toy with your mind
& devour
your sweet succulent body.

Having the vague idea that Takami-sama might have gone to the school gates to welcome the zodiac into their holiday season, Rei changed his route and made a turn. There were few students filtering out of the gate now, most of them having simply left once the bell rung or perhaps even left early to go buy movie tickets and fill all the nearby shopping malls with their ridiculously loud chatter. He had driven into the school carpark, made a loop to glance around its interior before slipping out again. Dammit, really! Where else could Takami be if he wasn't in the estate, wasn't at the soba shop and wasn't visiting the school. Honestly sometimes the God was unpredictable, minus the Taki phases and all. He clearly preferred Takami-sama to Taki, but in his moment of panic he hadn't thought that Taki might have been the cause of Takami's alarming disappearance.

Well, he would trail their route home and see if he could spot them. Oh who cares if he spotted them, Takami-sama was more important! When his phone rang he pulled it out with one hand and flipped it open, the other still on the wheel and urging the black gleaming Hudsen into a left turn. Lifting the phone to his ear, he hoped that Jun had spotted Takami or... There was a loud retching sound on the other end of the line, muffled voices and static. What. The. Hell. Was that because of Takami or was that because one of the other Zodiac was sick? The signal was cut and he dropped the phone on the passenger seat, turning the corner around the outer edge of the park when the cluster of figures standing near the sandy pit grabbed his attention. A look of pure horror was painted on his face for a split second. What? What the?!

He jamned his foot on the break, tires screeching like a banshee as rubber burned into the road. Damn the tires... they would have to be replaced. He pulled his key out of the slot, engine dying as he slammed the door and took a steadier glance at the disturbing scene. Ox, cat and rat all clustered around a very sick Takami... or was that Taki? Oh gods it -was- Taki. Kumiko looked like she was partially soaked by puke. She could walk home if that wasn't hers, and it obviously wasn't.

The snake strode around to the boot of his care, where a few black and silver cases were held. One contianed money, too much of it to count really, the one he had thought of carrying to Takami's room. The other contained his spare set of tools. The last and marked easily with metallic silver against its black leather was almost solely for Takami. He grabbed that case, quickly slamming the boot shut and the press of a button locked it. Keys were slipped into his pocket again as he ran over.

"Jun. Lie him down on the floor. Start telling me what happened."

His god didn't look like he was getting enough oxygen thanks to his -crappy- lungs and agitated immune system. It didn't look like some random attack. If the cat was here, along with the other two, he could put his thumb on the cause. Stress was it? He certainly hoped Taki hadn't eaten sand or done anything stupid that would cause him to swallow parasitic larvae.

"Taki... Taki, hush."

The snake murmured gently, steel-blue eyes laced with concern as he reached out to press his palm to Taki's forehead, trying to get a feel for his temperature and also to see if he could calm the boy... brat, whatever. His mind drew out toward's Taki's, feeling the natural barriers of his alternate god's mind and the waves of nauseating sickness plaguing him. The last thing Rei wanted was to feel sick as well, but if he could isolate Taki's and Takami's recent memories temporarily, perhaps he could reduce the psychological stress. His consciousness gently probed the edges of Taki's mind, searching for a weakness in the barrier. It didn't take long since he was currently so child-like and weakened. Pressing in firmly but gently, the snake searched with familiar ease for the memory cores... Not that he entered Takami's mind often, but it was the many others he had invaded. His god could punish him later if he wanted to, but right now he felt it was the best way to calm the brat down and relieve him of the attack's source.

User ImageBut I prefer to cut.
To drip rubies from the gleam of a scalpel's blade.
Just wait my friends, my sharp deleterious friends.
You shall taste the blood when darkness falls.

(Gack a bit disjointed, my mind still feels like its asleep...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:17 pm
User Image
Hooked on substance
Digging deeper
Can't revel
Never thought about the
shame
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

•••KyokoAzuneSohma•••

♥♥Uma♥♥

So... Maybe walking into the Sohma estate at six in the morning was a bad idea, but right now, it was down right shameful... School was just ending and here she was stumbling into the estate. She smelled of weed and alcohol. There were marks on her arms where she shot up. Her shoes were in her hands, and she was leaning against a wall. She bit her lip, trying not to throw up. The young women knew she had a nasty hangover, but what's different? She always seemed to be hung over.

The white haired horse slid down the wall, and rested her head against it. She closed her eyes, and wished for rain. Kyoko assumed she never got what she wanted, life was never fair. She put her hands to her face, and sighed.

She was stoned off her a**. Everything was spinning, and everything was bright, she felt no pain at all. Kyoko shivered and shook. Drugs were a b***h, she needed to take a hit, and put the poison in her veins once again. She was starting to feel. She didn't want to feel, she wanted to stay numb. She needed to stay numb.

Kyoko sneezed, and closed her eyes. She needed the needle, the needle always made her feel better, her high was going away, and it made her nervous, she felt jittery. She just wanted a nap, or just death.

Yeah, that'll be nice. She let the cool breeze hit her. It had been months since she had been sober. It's been about six months since she last kissed Arisu. To her it seemed like forever. God, she felt like s**t whenever she thought about her. She missed her so much that it hurt. Kyoko saw Arisu at school. It was hard, which was why she skipped the last day of school. She knew she was passing. She wasn't first but she was still a top ten person. Kyoko felt like she did better when she was stoned

That was one of the reasons why she cut her hair and wore glasses now. So Arisu wouldn't remember her. They didn't even talk, and she found that her beautiful lover was growing out her hair. She so much wanted to run her fingers through it. She bit her lip and sobbed. <******** hated this bullshit, Kyoko wished she hadn't even met Arisu most of the time. She felt so... So heart broken. It wasn't fair. She hit her head against the wall, and the pain felt good, she was bleeding from her lip now, as she had bit it pretty bad. She had a mouth full of blood, she swallowed the metallic tasting liquid, and closed her eyes again. Her whole body was shaking. Oh God, she was going through withdraws wasn't she? It had been forever since she had last done anything. Kyoko pulled at her hair, come on, she needed to get up and go to her room, and hit it. She had her own stash in her room, and God knew she had money to by her heroin.

She was an addict, and she knew it. She was what they called a heroin user, a crack head. She wasn't sure what the stupid terminology was. She didn't care. She used heroin, and that's all. Weed as well. She admitted it too. She was a needle user, and she didn't give a ******** if she died.

User Image
Walk down the realm
Hint to no one that this
Generic bond exists

Evil shows another side
And like before
Makes no sense
Never coming
Always leaving

Right before

p l a y i n g n a k e d

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:10 pm

And here came his second enemy. But Rei wasn't his enemy because of hatrid. Rei was his enemy because he could eat Jun. And he probably would eat Jun if given the chance. So Jun catigorized him as enemy. Since anyone who would eat someone had to be their enemy, right? He only dislikes the snake because he feared one day finding himself in the mouth of the man who ate a rat as a child. Otherwise, he was fine with the snake.

Doing as told, Jun made Taki lay on the ground and sat by the God, despite the snake being there. He would risk it...this once... Only this once! Though he was ever cautious just incase...

"I had stayed late to talk to a teacher and when I got out Katsuo wasn't here so I figured he and the Cat left already and I was to catch up. So I took to the park for the short cut and I see Katsuo. I didn't look who he was talking to because I thought it was just a classmate and I didn't see his face so I didn't know it was Takami. So I addressed Katsuo first, not thinking about the other. And then I saw it was Takami and I could tell he had been Taki earlier. I said some stupid crap and made him mad because I wasn't thinking and he lashed out at me. I was fine with that and then Katsuo stepped in. I took this chance to get up and to try to calm down Takami again since I didn't want him to get too worked up. I guess he figured I was trying to protect Katsuo and jsut got even more angry. And then Katsumi was hiding and listening in so that made him evern more mad and then he snapped. I tried to comfort him and I had the Cat call you on my cell. Then Taki came out and some unimportant things happened and then he ended up throwing up on Katsumi and my cell... And that's when you showed up..." Jun explained almost in one breath as he glanced at the Snake, watching him work.

He was a bit aggitated that the Snake could get so close to Takami when all he could do was sit by and watch. He felt helpless. And he hated that... And it didn't help that his phone was now ruined...

Dead I Am The Rat
Feast Upon The Cat
Tender Is The Fur
Dieing As You Purr!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:59 pm
>>// Kohaku
S O H M A\<<

Go off to sleep in the sunshine
I don't want to see the day when it's dying
She's a sight to see
She's a pretty thing
And she knows everything.

User Image

The Dragon glanced at the bright computer screen, clicked save, and pressed down hard on it's cover, sighing. On her nose rested a pair of black-framed glasses, illuminating the soft eyes. A graceful thumb and forefinger reached for the bridge of the spectacles, the motion swift and practiced, and she rubbed hard. What a night! When Takami requested she record the past few months' behavior of each and every Sohma, she had no idea that the project would last so long. A cold cup of coffee stagnated on the traditional wooden table to her side, and a couple of small, faded rings could be seen...past scars of Kohaku's tireless work in her room at the main Sohma estate. Every muscle in the pale-skinned body ached for home, her home. This closed off room kept her at a distance from the rest of the family whilst the woman worked, but the loneliness of such a task often tugged at her gentle heartstrings. The clamor, voices, conversations...everything permeated in, and she often found herself jealous of the things she could hear. Never had the Dragon been close enough to any member to laugh that way, argue, or pick fights. She was closed off, isolated, and firmly planted with a sense of duty.

Without thinking, the woman tilted her head, and grasped for the cup, grimacing as the thick liquid filtered through her pouted lips. Disgusting. Nothing was worse than coffee from the day before! Still, she knew the sleepless night would come into effect soon, if there was no caffeine to suckle on. Nothing to keep her spirits up. They'd scorn at her if they saw what she had to write, her blunt, honest, truthfulness.
The Boar still seems aimless and volatile, keep under close observation. The rabbit's dependency on others needs to be kept in control, or she will grow up weak. The snake..

A slight tinge of pink caught the back of her ears as she reminisced.

The Snake is charming and loyal to the God as always, but needs to desist the pretentious attitude. The Tiger and Rooster seem to be at it again, capturing innocent hearts and causing mayhem in the family's social circle. The Horse needs to be seen by a doctor, she will damage us if we're not careful....

Pages and pages of her careful, quiet, knowledgeable observations regarding her peers. The perfectionist inside of Haku kept it organized, precise, and to the point, yet there was still so much to say, regardless of how it was put! The Sohmas were a tangled web of characters, that was for sure, and she knew that she was no exception. Pushing on the ground for support and elevating herself, the Dragon, mug in hand, stepped to the window, shielding her eyes from the early morning sun. It was already late afternoon. On her charming figure hung a homemade, western-style button-up collared pea coat, and unnaturally tight jeans. The woman hadn't even changed into pajamas before beginning the task, and a small-imprint could still be seen faintly on her cheek, where she dozed off on the edge of her workstation. It didn't take her long to turn away from gazing upon the yard, and heed her body's call for Caffeine. The coffee had to be refreshed. There was no if, or being lazy...without it, she'd suffer surely.

Carefully, she slid the screen door open, and stepped into the hall, head cocked to the side, scanning for signs of life. Empty. Most of the younger Sohmas would be walking home from school, and Takami must have stepped out. It wasn't the norm, but she wasn't to question his actions. If he got sick, well...he had Rashiel. Convinced it was safe to step out, her shoe-less feet gently glided over the carpet, small smile tugging on the pouted lips. It was nice, the freedom of being alone. As the woman rounded the corner a tiny, shocking bump caused her to stumble back and slosh cold-coffee on the floor. Oh great! The beautiful, chocolate eyes glanced upwards to find the cause of the accident, and the Dragon found herself staring into the desperate, adorable, tear stained face of Emi.
The poor thing! She must be looking for Takami.
A slender, comforting hand reached for the top of the girl's head, and concern contorted the exhaustion in Haku's face, brows furrowed.

"Oh, dear. What is it, Usagi Emi? Is everything alright?"

The woman often called Emi 'Usagi', just because the pet name was fitting and suited the adorable young one.

"Taki hasn't hurt you, has he?"

There was nothing that infuriated the Dragon more than the morally incorrect outbursts of their God, and she was unafraid to express her distaste for such behavior every chance she got. A small scar could be found on the back of her neck, where his cold rage sent him flying at her with long fingernails, attempting a choke. Still, she stood up to him. If he had hurt the Rabbit, so small and unknowing, he would definitely hear of it.

Because your candle B U R N S
too brightwell I almost forgot it was twilight.

User Image

t0rr0rr0rr0rr12124

Literate Rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas