Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
Furuba: Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreeka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 am
Username: Dreeka
Character Name: Touya Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Tiger
Sex: Male
Height: 5'4"
Apperance: [x]
Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None
Living Arrangements: With his grandfather on the Sohma estate.
Bio: It could be either his tiger personality or him getting into his rebellion stage as a teenager, but Touya is the reckless and restless type. He is often doing things without thinking it through, not really caring about the consequences. He has a quick temper and is not afraid to speak what is on his mind, being often sarcastic. The boy also likes to make himself the center of attention at times. Touya does have a softer side to him though, which he often tries to hide from everyone, as he can be extremely loyal to those that actually are close to him.
He currently lives with his grandfather since his behavior was getting too much for his parents to handle and thought the senior could teach Touya some discipline before his bad habits carried on to his younger siblings. Touya has one brother and one sister, ten and seven respectfully, and so the over protective brother is in his nature.
Besides having to attend public school, which Touya was sent in an attempt to get more socialize, he has to deal with his grandfather's long list of everyday chores. But when he does manages to get some free time, he spends time with his music, finding the guitar to be the perfect way to express himself and relieve the stress.
Extra: With the recent hormones kicking in, Touya has become quite flirtatious and is literally a tiger on the prowl, even though no one special has caught his eye yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 am
Yes, we all hate coming up with profiles but alas, i just love making you do things you hate. Bwhahahahaha, I rule over your characters! They must submit to me!!! :coughs: Well anyways, all profiles have been approved. We just need to get more members than we will start o.o. In the meantime I suppose i should decorate the guild a bit more >>  

misha soupness
Captain

Katriia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:04 am
Username: Katria Fleur
Character Name: Tsukiko Sohma
Zodiac Sign: Monkey
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Orientation:Straight
Crush: None from what she can tell.
Living Arrangements: Lives with her two older brothers and one older sister within the Sohma estate.
Bio: From first impressions alone, one could say that Tsukiko Sohma or “Tsuki” is a personification of the phrase “Monkey see, monkey do”. This is due to the fact that the young girl has had a strange habit of copying what people around her say and do, no matter how ridiculous or strange. Whether this mimicking is done consciously or unconsciously, no one really knows; however, the only thing that people within the Sohma family know is that her mirroring has become an unstoppable and unbreakable habit ever since her parents died in a reported driving accident and when the girl is asked why she mirrors others, she only gives a single answer: “Tsuki plays game until mommy and daddy come back...”

Although the monkey girl copies others, this does not mean she lacks a personality of her own. Quite the contrary, Tsukiko radiates an aura of innocence and is sweet, child-like and playful, yet extremely naïve to the point that she seems utterly clueless. However, Tsukiko’s real personality only ever surfaces whenever she is in the presence of her siblings, the “God” of the family or any other person she respects or trusts, inside or outside of the family (though so far, she has only shown her “true self” to three of the four mentioned....).

Because of this little habit she has been blessed with, Tsukiko had been home-schooled ever since she could remember. Also for the good of the family as well as her own, the young girl is rarely allowed out of the Sohma estate, and when she is, she is usually accompanied by one of her older siblings or trusted relatives. However, in spite of the walls and restraints that people place on her, she often “escapes” from the house (where she is usually aided by one mentionable trait of the monkey zodiac that appears on her person: her almost inhuman agility and dexterity) and ventures into the outside world with the nearby school as her favorite place to explore. This just goes to show that traits of the Zodiac can surface, even with someone as angelically innocent as Tsukiko.

Extra: Tsukiko often wears dark lolita-style clothes that further accentuate her child-like aura. Her favorite food in the whole world is white chocolate. She loves the scent of vanilla. For some reason beyond anyone’s comprehension, she is deathly afraid of cameras.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:31 am
misha soupness
Yup, I have decided. I will be God. Tis only right since and I noticed rps usually die when the Gods do. So to keep the thread alive for as long as possible, i shall become God! :stares over at Dreeka: you can't escape me my little bunny twisted

I'm guilty of that crime, once. But then again, the owner died as well, and I was -censored- sick of trying to ensure the emo characters interacted with each other.

Rashiel: No Souta?! -picks up stick and scratches sand in a corner-

Me: Eh Ray. Its not like you to be so... wth are you doing?!

Rashiel: Writing a eulogy for his grave. blaugh Now the god's all mine!  

Isnook2
Crew

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:15 pm
Username: Isnook2
Character Name: Rei Sohma, 'Rashiel'
Zodiac Sign: White Serpent
Sex: Male
Height: 6'7"
Apperance: Rashiel
Orientation: Bi, leaning to males
Crush: - Protective of Takami
Living Arrangements: His own house in the main estate. Its pretty grand, like a mini-mansion, mostly because the rooms hold medical supplies and libraries; and also because the snake really likes fine living.
Bio: In Rei's mind, his parents don't exist, or so he tells himself. His mother died in childbirth, his father stayed around for a while but then took off to Russia when he became wanted by the Yakuza. He used to be a quiet child, doing well in his studies and occasionally helping the servants with some of their chores, simply because he needed the human contact. When Takami was born he went to visit constantly, sometimes creeping in as a snake to avoid meeting his parents. The truth was, the sight of the god as a baby kind of frightened him, and to think the Jade Emperor would be dying earlier than he! He was disturbed by it and made it a point to watch over Takami during his free time, especially if the child was playing or wandering around in the gardens.

He studied to become a doctor, hoping to be able to let Takami live his life with as little illness as possible. Skipping a few grades, he went away to Russia to enter medical school (because its not really possible to skip grades in Japan) and see if he could track down his father. Things became a sordid mess and he had to flee back to Japan, without a license. He ended up jobbing for the Yakuza instead, his skills improving until the crime lords really -paid- for the gurantee of life under his scalpel. As an unlicensed surgeon he tends to work at night, occasionally being driven away by black cars only to return in the late morning looking exhausted. He refused to help the family doctor because he enjoys cutting, and its hard not to admit that he's a genius at it.

He had been avoiding internal medicine as much as possible until Takami announced that he was going to school. Fearing the worst, Rei decides to job as the school doctor as well, a negotiation that was easily arranged with the vice-principal and with some altered documentation. If anyone decides to cross his way, well, the ability to erase and reconstruct memories comes in handy, which has helped him survive in the Yakuza world countless times.

He prefers to portray the image of the sullen silent pillar in front of strangers and clients. It is only with family members that are closer to his age that he shows his true self, an elegant creature, prideful, articulate and purposeful.
Extra: He has a whole collection of colourful bettas and he breeds them. He used to have a mouse when he was young, but he ate it. The next pet had been a baby quail, it lasted two weeks before disappearing as well. Since then he's had orders not to go too near to Jun the rat. He has a slight addiction to tea and wine, both of which have competitive effects of course. He hates swimming, because if the water is too cold he's bound to turn into a snake. Sometimes he takes delight in the simple childish pleasures of life, as if to make up for the childhood he lacked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Well I went ahead and added the new profiles in.

:blankly blinks: emo characters

XD!!!!!!!!!!

:glomps Nook-kun: Oi Oi ^^

:le gasp: If Souta were here he would be sulking in a corner or clinging to your leg announcing to the world how cruel you could be Rei-kun T.T

I can just imagine it now >>

For now, my aim is to at least get the zodiacs filled up 3nodding  

misha soupness
Captain

Shia47

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:55 pm
Username: Shia47
Character Name: Fumiko Sohma
Zodiac Sign: (Black) Cat
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4''
Orientation: straight (girls are too complicated)
Crush: none yet.
Living Arrangements: Forced to live in the main house, despite trying to run away often.
Bio: Her mother was terrified. Her father was speechless. Had they done something wrong? Was their some evil sin that they had committed that was so horrible, they were cursed to bring this awful creature into existence? Needles to say, Fumiko was not accepted into her family all too well. Her parents, although happy that they had suddenly gained status in the family, wanted nothing to do with this...creature. When asked if they could bring her to the main estate for Takami, they were happy to leave her.

It was since then that Fumiko has lived a life of torment. Often Takami would force the maids to keep her prisoner in her rooms for days, only letting her out if he wanted 'to play'. The cat lived a very sheltered life, not seeing much outside the estate other than school. Her teachers would always wonder why she wouldn't show up for days, and often come back with several severe injuries, yet never spoke a word about it. The Sohma family was a curious one indeed, and many didn't want to deal with them if they didn't want to.

The injuries and absences were from Takami. Takami often took anything and everything out on her when having a tantrum, and often Fumiko would be hospitalized for days afterwards. The cat has many physical and mental scars, and has created complexes about her body. She believes herself to be 'unpure' and has grown her hair for cover when need be.

Though it would seem such a past would break one's spirit, Fumiko has a fiery soul and will get through anything, if even through sheer will power. She likes to appear tough to make up her lackings, and is quite proud of her athletic abilities. She's also extremely competitive, mostly around Jun, and is not afraid to act bluntly.

Since the last year of middle school, Fumiko has gone through a rebellious stage. She often escapes out her window at night and leaves Sohma property for nothing more but the sake of leaving, or even to get into a fight when her anger is built up. She has been caught on more than one occasion, and punished severely each time. Still, the feline is tired of merely existing, and is trying to make something of herself. Even if it means taking a few beatings on the way.

Because of her sheltered life, Fumiko lacks friend-making skills and is not good with modern technology. Although she can interact with classmates, she usually keeps to herself, putting her concentration on schoolwork that keeps her distracted from thoughts of what might happen when she returns home...

Extra: Though she would be the last to admit it, Fumiko is simply looking for someone to help her through the rough times. She could probably never think herself worthy enough for a 'romantic partner' because of her past with Takami, and has even developed a fear of other's touch. Despite all that, Fumiko would die for someone she could lay her head in his/her lap and cry herself to sleep.

Fumiko has also made friends with a stray cat that she often sees on her walk to school, whom she decided to name Kyon after the stories she heard of a previous cursed cat.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:11 pm
Alright Shia-chan, I already added you in. Think I'm going to take me a nap now. Body still feels so tired. Laters! Lmfao, be so twisted if the God caught the rat and cat kissing, like the kiss being on accident. The images on everyone's faces!  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:11 pm
Rei: -tilts head and smiles- Who's Souta?

Me: -glmops Mish... Vicky- Argh I can't. I'm too used to thinking of you as Vicky. gonk

Rei: Obtuse...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:15 pm
O_o

poor poor Rei-kun, he couldn't handle the shock and thus erased his own memory emo

XD! Either name is fine with me. Two reasons why i'm using this acount instead. One, this guild was opened because of a One Piece rp i started which I couldn't start in the Vicky account cause the prom thing was giving gaia problems when it came to creating new threads so I had no choice but to do it in my misha account. Two, I was a co owner of this guild in my misha name. Vicky is the name of my hero heart But call me what you feel comfortable with ^^

:Blankly blinks: obtuse? O.o :pictures square:

anyways, nappy time for me!  

misha soupness
Captain

Isnook2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:18 pm
Rei: Amazing... you're halfway there. It means you're so square that you can't think out of the box. Creatively-challenged... or something like that. Don't you love euphemisms?

Have a good nap Vicky!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:28 pm
Fumiko: Kiss....the rat? o.o

lol, I wonder what the God would do if that ever did happen...
Anyways, thanks for adding my charrie. ^^

Fumiko: -mumbles and is forced to bow in thanks-

Good nap for you, Mishy~

Shia47

Dapper Elder

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 pm
:blankly blinks:

I like boxes o.o

:nods n such: 3nodding

Mmmm I would imagine cleansing the rat and beating the cat. Or perhaps that would be a little light >> :ponders:

well we got us a dog. she is in the process of making a profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:35 pm
Rei: -Finds a chew toy and places it over a grass trap-

Me: - -"' The ironic thing about Souta and Rei is that the chinese astrology seems to advice against letting the two animals close together.

Rei: You know... if you want to skin the cat, I can offer a few suggestions. Although of course, the methods are mostly used for interrogation in the Yakuza...  

Isnook2
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:04 pm
:suspiciously stares at Rei: ......I feel a dreary cloud of forbond [sp?] here...

Yes...those Chinese people are always giving out such wise advice x.x
too bad we rarely listen to them sweatdrop

O_o; I think the cat would be wise to stay away from our snake and no giving the God ideas o___o In the last rp, there was Souta to keep the peace. The cat better pray a peaceful negotiator comes into play.

Run kitty run....  
OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces