Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Piece & Beyond: A Literate Guild

Back to Guilds

Literate One Piece Guild but not limited to One Piece. 

Tags: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Escaflowne, Death Note, Ouran High 

Reply OOC Room
One Piece: Roadtrip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:41 pm
Mm. I'm still thinking.

Though, might as well be Robin, I suppose. =D I've been avoiding being her so far in case other people wanted her. Considering I play her a lot... But I also haven't been her yet in any of the role plays here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm
alrightys i'll put Robin on reserve for you and she can be more towards their age since it's A/U. Maybe she could have failed a couple of grades because a bunch of people use to pick on her and she just had stopped going to school but then luffy came in the picture. just like in the series he could of done something to everyone to bring them all together.  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 pm
I will think up a good background for her... But we all know she's smart so it's a little weird to have her failing a couple of grades. Even with people picking on her and stuff. =D I think of a good background for her, and clearly I have to manipulate her age. Her being twenty-eight just wouldn't work out...

I'll think of something.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:14 pm
You could always have her be one of the teachers or something! And Luffy went and asked her to come because she's his favorite teacher or something... >.> Or maybe Zolo is on probation or something for...beating up too many students...and she is his probation officer and has to go? XD *random ideas*

I want to join this RP but I don't know who to be. >3<

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

D i z z s a u r s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:32 pm
xD Nice ideas. Maybe she doesn't trust the kids for like. ever alone in a car by themselves. >/ I dno. That idea sucked. o3o Ah. Maybe be like. Sanji or Zolo? * giving random suggestions..*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:08 pm
Why are you both calling him 'Zolo'? >.<

I suppose Robin could be an adult figure of some sort... Even though it's a 'before they graduate sort of thing'. Or she could just be an older student that's already graduated and just happens to know everyone. Making her as old as she actually is so of makes me think 'what could reason would she have for joining a road trip'?

Road trip is a little different from traveling the world searching for a dream as One Piece is. =O

Although changing characters would be much easier. Maybe I should just be Vivi... I don't like her so much... But you know I've never played her before. My brain makes sense, of course it does. o__o

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

I_Hate_Sandovals_F--K_U

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:21 pm
*shrug* I have a bad habbit of going back and forth between his names since different people call him different things.

Maybe she thinks they're too irresponsible to go by themselves so she joins them? Or maybe she's a hometown girl. Born and raised in the town and never left and now is her chance!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Well stop that. =o

I still have some time to think. And if it doesn't work out... I'll just pick up Sanji again or something. Maybe even a random character...

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:59 pm
maybe she could be a college student that she use to attend the same school as the others and luffy talked her into joining them for old time sake and pointed out they needed smart people to figure out the clues.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:01 pm
They could be next door neighbors which would explain how they met with her being older and he could be like a little bro to her  

misha soupness
Captain

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:13 pm
Or something of both?
Ooo. That just might work.

I could make something of this, I could. Plotting away!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 pm
:watches A-chan plot:  

misha soupness
Captain

misha soupness
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 pm
Well we got us a Zoro. Ooo should put you up for Robin before i forget again A-chan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:32 pm
No watching me plot! o.o It makes me nervous... Not really, but yeah.

We got a Zoro! Happy, happy! Characters are coming forth!
I need a bio for this, and I need to finish my Kyouya profile for the Ouran one... Mm hm... I'll get to that, when my brain ISN'T frying from the heat. One hundred and ten degrees today!

La-Tulipe-Noire
Crew

OOC Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas