relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies
Who is a Doctor Who Fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Doctor Who series is your favorite?
  Classic
  Current 2005 Series
View Results

Mizz_FUJIN

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:25 am
I Ceymore Ratz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any theories on who this chick was to the doctor? I was thinkin a really close assistent? maybe evn his girlfriend?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:54 am
JackLantern2020
Anyone want a gaia version of there favorite doctor?I have made some and can post them if you want?

can i have the 4th or 10th doctor please

has anyone noticed the similarities, little quirks and bits of clothes, between the 10th doctor and all the rest?  

mccullars

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 am
mine favorite is the 10th Doctor... I have only watch the 9th and 10th but I have seen clips of the other Doctors and the 10th is still my afv. But I am gonna watch all of the Doctor who series some day.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:23 am
I used to watch Doctor Who alot, but not so much anymore. I have to say that I like both C Eccleston & D Tennant in their own way.  

notlimah

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

LittleMissElo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 pm
Unnursvana
But I am gonna watch all of the Doctor who series some day.

That'll be tough hon, because some of the original and episodes were "lost" in a building fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:17 pm
Mizz_FUJIN
I Ceymore Ratz

Any theories on who this chick was to the doctor? I was thinkin a really close assistent? maybe evn his girlfriend?

I say shes a very close girlfriend because not even rose or sarah knew his real name and you saw how close he was with those two.  

JackLantern2020

Zimmian Zisk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 pm
my favorite is the current doctor, though thats simply because I started the series with the newer episodes. and ti was just so cheesy for the older episodes, I can't really get into it. but my favorite old doctor is either the four or the fifth (forgot the number), he was the one who always wore the huge scarf.
and the dalek. the dalek do not climb stairs, the dalek flatten the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:16 pm
Mizz_FUJIN
I Ceymore Ratz

Not girlfriend I think. I mean, Rose is coming and that'll be it. No more for him. XD Otherwise, futher compaion. =D  

Alerrison

booksquirrel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:24 pm
I've only seen the newer two and the one with the really long scarf but it's a nice idea and rather amusing to watch the Doctors antics.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 am
Well I never really heard of Doctor Who, until 05. When I was young I was into odd Sci-Fi stuff, early anime like gigantor, and Transformers. But it was Red Dwarf that made me fall for British Sci-fi. I actually missed the first 05 season of Doctor Who, missed it again until my first ep. "The Impossible Planet" my first doctor David Tennant, great actor. I like him best cause his version of the doctor, can be an unstoppable force one moment, then a drooling school child the next. {Note: "Fear Her" His demanding speech to the girls mother, the next scene, spooning jam out of a jard with his fingers, and rose having to tell him it's rude.}  

Dante_no_Tanuki

mccullars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:12 am
LittleMissElo
Unnursvana

That'll be tough hon, because some of the original and episodes were "lost" in a building fire.

not sure how accurate that statement is

so far i have
all of season 1 (William Hartnell)
all but 1 of season 2 (William Hartnell)
all of season 3 (William Hartnell)
all of season 4 (eapisodes 28, 29, 29 1/2 with William Hartnell and the rest with Patrick Troughton)
and starting on acquiring season 5 now (Patrick Troughton)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:59 pm
mccullars
LittleMissElo
Unnursvana

That'll be tough hon, because some of the original episodes were "lost" in a building fire.

not sure how accurate that statement is

so far i have
all of season 1 (William Hartnell)
all but 1 of season 2 (William Hartnell)
all of season 3 (William Hartnell)
all of season 4 (eapisodes 28, 29, 29 1/2 with William Hartnell and the rest with Patrick Troughton)
and starting on acquiring season 5 now (Patrick Troughton)

Touché. My Old Man has been collecting them all as well, and it's a pain to find them all.

My mum and dad remember when they announced the fire, years upon years ago. I suppose they could both be mistaken, but meh. I just know I spend too much time on the interweb helping my old man find the DVDs he's still missing.

LittleMissElo

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:54 am
I have watched almost all the episodes of doctor who I am trying to find some of the fourth doctor's episodes and the early first doctor and second doctor stuff. Other then them I have watched every single episode and it took a few months to watch them all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 pm
*Raises a paw* Doctor Who fan right here! David Tennant is my favorite by far. <3
I want his babies. X3
My boyfriend and I went through all the seasons on DVD together.  

The Iron Rose

Tithe_to_Hell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:32 pm
I heart Doctor Who
I've known about almost all my life, though I didn't start watching it untill recently. I was at a friend's house and they were watching. Fun times.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff