Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Mad Scientist School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Ami leaned to her ear and whispered, "Akuma... demon." She swung back up into the tree. "We have our suspicions for good reason."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 pm
Cassi, hands in her pockets, meandered aimlessly down the path winding through some of the trees surrounding the school. God, I'm bored...she thought to herself as she kicked a stray rock out of her way.  

Vampchick6

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 pm
Zach glared at Ami. "You said too much, Ami-chan."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:49 pm
Elena looked at Zach, "What does she mean 'demon'?"  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:57 pm
"Nothing!" He hissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:06 pm
Elena cringed away, "Sorry..." She murmured quietly.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:09 pm
Zach sighed. Reaching up and lightly touching her face, a thought was projected to her. I'll tell you later, if you really want to know.

A smirk rested on Ami's lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 pm
For a few moments Cassi paused, tilting her head. She could've sworn she'd heard voices just a little farther ahead. Picking up the pace, she decided to go investigate.  

Vampchick6

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Elena blushed a faint pink and stared down at the ground at Zach's touch, "It's obvious you don't want to tell me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm
His touch turned into a caress. "Quite the contrary," He murmured, "I'm actually fine with telling you..."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:54 pm
Elena looked up at him slightly, "You don't even know me. And just a minute ago you were hissing at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 pm
Herbert passed them, mumbling to himself like he always does, pauses, "Careful, unknowns are dangerous. But what's even more so, are when you want to know them and they seem all to happy to oblige." He continued on to the mansion mumbling.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Cassi had just been about to find who the voices belonged to, when she felt that prickle of uneasiness run up her spine again. Letting the handles of her knives slide down into her hands, she stepped through the bushes and found the little group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:05 pm
Something shot out and flew through Herbert's shoulder. Zach grimaced. Returning his attention to Elena, he muttered, "You're... different... than most people. You're making my mood shift so often..."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 pm
Herbert looked. He popped it off and put his real arm through the sleeve. He mumbled, "One of my last fake arms..." Then he went back to what he was doing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff